Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s

Discus and support Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wanted to know if there’s was a way to request for original Xbox games to play on the newer consoles d11d203e-f230-4fbd-8e01-6adc5c206044 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NigelKeyes, Jan 20, 2022.

1. NigelKeyes
    NigelKeyes Guest

Just wanted to know if there’s was a way to request for original Xbox games to play on the newer consoles

:)

NigelKeyes, Jan 20, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as bc program has ended after the 20th anniversary event

You will have to wait for games with gold or cokkectuibs or reboots
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, there isn't a way to do that.
  4. ModestElf Win User

Classic Simpson Hit And Run fails to play on Xbox 360

do you have the xbox 360 S? or the old big original xbox 360? cause the old HDD have a special emulator file that lets you play the original 360 games, dont remember if the newer 360s have that file on their HDD
  5. shadwell17 Win User

2 XBOXs different speeds?

I would expect a console that is 2 years old to be better than the 5 year old original console. I should imaging the xbox one x is faster and a better gaming experience than the original xbox one and the newer s model.
  6. MATT VERDE Win User

Still having trouble with some original xbox titles downloaded from xbox live

unless you have the certain equipment to play original xbox games on the 360 s there is no way to play the original games
Thema:

1. Is there a way to request for original Xbox games for newer Xbox’s - Similar Threads - request original games

2. An illegal state change was requested

in XBoX Accessibility
    An illegal state change was requested: So ive recently bought minecraft bedrock edition, i initially had a lot of issues logging into the microsoft store, but i eventually got through. now though, i have installed minecraft, and when...
  3. An illegal state change was requested

in XBoX Accessibility
    An illegal state change was requested: Hello, I have recently been having trouble accessing and playing games via Microsoft and the Xbox app. I logged in with OneDrive recently which solved the same problem on my friends computer, but...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of May 20th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 20th, 2022: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  5. Request/feedback: HDR10+ Support on Series S/X

in XboX Insiders
    Request/feedback: HDR10+ Support on Series S/X: Hi, I know the Xbox (at least Series X) has HDR10 and Dolby Vision, but Samsung does not have DV so it would be good if the Xbox had HDR10+ so Samsung TV users have a better option to HDR10 even...
  6. Microsoft Store iade talebi [Translation-Microsoft store return request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store iade talebi [Translation-Microsoft store return request]: Merhaba, kardeşim benden habersiz Xbox'dan Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition for Windows adlı ürünü almış. Sorun şu ki ürün sanırım Windows 11 desteklemiyor bu nedenle indiremiyorum. Ürünü iade...
  7. Do Xbox requests actually get taken seriously?

in XboX Insiders
    Do Xbox requests actually get taken seriously?: I routinely beg for USB audio support and it's been a top request several times but nothing seems to be happening. It's pretty obviously just a toggle setting since the Xbox OS is a Windows kernel...
  8. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, An illegal state change was requested - Error 0x8000000D

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live, An illegal state change was requested - Error 0x8000000D: I recently added a second email to my microsoft account to consolidate everything as I didn't want to lose my old xbox profile. Since then, I've signed up for xbox games pass and attempted to sign...
  9. Request a game from the original xbox to the backwards compatibility plan

in XboX Insiders
    Request a game from the original xbox to the backwards compatibility plan: Hi, Please add the original xbox game Digimon rumble arena 2 to the backwards compatibility We play this game since 2004!! Best game ever!! Please add this so we can play it on the Xbox series X...
  10. Request for "Alone in the Dark" (the original 1990's versions) for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for "Alone in the Dark" (the original 1990's versions) for Xbox One: Hey everyone. I just downloaded the classic "Another World" game when I got an idea...why not release the ORIGIONAL "Alone in the Dark" 1, 2, 3 games (not the remakes), and make it exclusive...