Is there a way to see which country gets which games each month?

Discus and support Is there a way to see which country gets which games each month? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I live in South Africa and occasionally, when I check to see which game is available, I often get disappointed because my country sometimes gets a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JawsOceanian14, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Is there a way to see which country gets which games each month?

I live in South Africa and occasionally, when I check to see which game is available, I often get disappointed because my country sometimes gets a different game from what they say we'll get.

I haven't found a way to know, besides checking when it's already available.

Is there a place or way that I can see which game I'm getting?

:)

JawsOceanian14, Mar 27, 2014
  2. TMIBLIVES
    TMIBLIVES Guest
    Clan Wars Division Members List

Is there a way to see which clan is in each clan war division?

TMIBLIVES, Mar 27, 2014
  3. jmartin101
    jmartin101 Guest
    Licensed content management help

Is there a way to see a list of all my licensed content and which xbox they belong to? We currently have 4 xbox systems and we were careless on which ones received purchased downloads. However, we did ensure that only my account was downloading content until
    now. Hoping I have a way to look at each download tied to my account and which xbox it belongs to, rather than going through and testing each game we've downloaded on each xbox to find out which system it belongs to.

jmartin101, Mar 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Mar 27, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

It's generally announced just before the start of the month, both
    http://majornelson.com
    and http://news.xbox.com are official sources which will typically announce it. Multiple news sites will repost but I think these two usually do say whether South Africa is getting
    something different and, if so, what it will be.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

I think Microsoft would love to be able to do that, but they have to abide by each country/regions laws, currency & taxes, which is why there is different stores for each country.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Can't Download Batman 3 LEGO

Sorry to hear it. Which region (country) do you live in and which region is your gamertag set up for?

Also, have you gone to My Games & Apps to see if it's downloading? Check the Queue. If it's not there then scroll up to Games then all the way to the right to see if it's in your Ready to Download list.
  8. Age3 Win User

Which game to get?

You won't be happy with the ending and the game is long for an arcade game.
  9. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Which game to get?

Yeah, I would advise waiting just a little, as most of the games you mentioned are going to be in the christmas sale, but I would recommend Dust: An Elysian Tale
Thema:

1. Is there a way to see which country gets which games each month? - Similar Threads - country gets games

2. Other countries

in XboX Insiders
    Other countries: I tried searching if someone asked, but couldn't find the answer: is there any talk or news about when Xcloud beta or local streaming will be available outside US and UK? submitted by /u/Kago82...
  3. Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot set correct Country when attepmpting to buy something with credit card: I'm trying to purchase something but United States is locked as my country in the billing section. My region on my computer is correct as is it on my microsoft account. I don't live in the United...
  4. cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant purchase games pass subscription, supposedly wrong country even though both my paypal...: is it possible to change the country in the xbox beta app? when i tried to purchase a subscribtion 4 months ago i had to set my country to USA after i chose payment option...
  5. Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Change Billing Region/Country when Subscribing for Xbox Pass on PC: As title said, so I've downloaded the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows 10, I wanted to subscribe to the Xbox Pass, when I reach Billing Info Address, I'm unable to choose my Billing Region/Country....
  6. The change of country in the billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The change of country in the billing: HI everyone mi problem is from the change of country in the billing what can i do for change. The country help me please 90717fd5-c50f-4012-908f-0b01b0526994
  7. Compras de jogos em países diferentes [Translate] Game purchases in different countries

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras de jogos em países diferentes [Translate] Game purchases in different countries: Existe a possibilidade de comprar jogos da região que você não pertence e fazer isso é errado? [Translate] Is there a possibility to buy games from the region that you do not belong to and do...
  8. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...
  9. Getting a digital download code for a game in a different country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a digital download code for a game in a different country: Hi, I would like to know: If I get a digital download code from an other country for an xbox one game, (from a particular seller from USA on eBay for exemple) and then I live in Canada, is that...
  10. Someone is ussing my xbox account and i want to get his localitation in the map of my country

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is ussing my xbox account and i want to get his localitation in the map of my country: someone used my account 3 hours before that i joined and i want get his localitation to advise the police for steal an account and change the passwor and the other person cant join more to my...