Is there a way to send captures to my PC or Share them directly?

Discus and support Is there a way to send captures to my PC or Share them directly? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a simple way to send capture files from my XBOX directly to my PC? The Share feature on Xbox doesn't work for what I'm doing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EvilOdious, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Is there a way to send captures to my PC or Share them directly?

Does anyone know of a simple way to send capture files from my XBOX directly to my PC? The Share feature on Xbox doesn't work for what I'm doing because it compresses all videos down to 1080p resolution or lower and I'm trying to maintain as much capture detail as possible. Or perhaps a file share feature?

submitted by /u/EvilOdious
    [link] [comments]

/u/EvilOdious, Sep 15, 2021
  2. ProDefault Win User

recording for youtube

What I do is capture my game with Xbox capture . Then Go to my captures on xbox app or xbox.com. Download them to my pc and edit them then put them on youtube . Easy way to by pass everything complicated.
  3. Kshesho Win User

Can you change where Game DVR saves the clips?

The only way I know of actually moving a capture is to send it to your OneDrive. Press the menu button with the capture highlighted and select "share" then select "OneDrive". And then delete the capture if you don't want it to take up space in your Game
    DVR.

I don't believe there is any other way to store your captures on your Xbox One without them taking up space on the cloud, as that is how they are uploaded. I hope I'm wrong though!
  4. IRB Win User

Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

Hi again,

Just to quote from the article about external storage for game clips:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/capturing-game-clips-to-external-storage

"While this is a convenient way to port your clips and screenshots to a PC, saving captures externally means you can’t edit them in Upload Studio or share them on Xbox Live, like clips captured directly
    to your Xbox."

I don't think there will be any way around it. Sorry.
  5. JohnClark R6 Win User

xbox.com community montage

I can record in HD. Is there a way I can capture the vids then email/send them to you?
  6. wrhwk Win User

Upload app doesn't upload screenshots to OneDrive

(Almost the) same here. It takes forever to load all my captures and even if it succeeds most of the times I can't share them (either to OneDrive or Twitter). Also some of my screenshots don't get a "name" which means I can see them in my captures but I
    can't share them or save them - these options are not even there. I can only delete them.
Thema:

Is there a way to send captures to my PC or Share them directly?

1. Is there a way to send captures to my PC or Share them directly? - Similar Threads - send captures Share

2. When I try to open a game through the xbox game pass app it sends me to the page of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to open a game through the xbox game pass app it sends me to the page of the...: I have gaming services already installed, and my windows installation and all Microsoft Store apps are up to date, well according to the store. e5ef20df-e107-4696-b5d9-90a3930e2445
  3. My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game loads up but when i try to play a career game it sends me to the home screen wat do...: My game loads up but when I try to go to a career game it sends me to home screen wat do i do to fix the problem 7679fb3a-cf59-42b3-86e4-4d1375888045
  4. New updates for MSFS 2020 has blocked me from opening FS and is sending me to the MS sotre...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New updates for MSFS 2020 has blocked me from opening FS and is sending me to the MS sotre...: On the last update to MSFS 2020 I have been blocked from being able to get inside of the software to update. Once the first screens open and the next page which normally allows the system to fully...
  5. game loads for a few seconds before sending back to home screen

in XboX Insiders
    game loads for a few seconds before sending back to home screen: hi i’m having this problem with one game where everytime i launch the game it loads for a few seconds and then my screen goes black and it sends me to the home screen and repeat has anyone had...
  6. is my Halo Reach purchase broken? Manage you own this hit a then it sends me to the install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is my Halo Reach purchase broken? Manage you own this hit a then it sends me to the install...: i purchased Halo Reach alone on the Microsoft store says i own this game and manage it from the store so i install it on my Xbox cause there is room on my internal storage but then it downloads...
  7. xbox site dosen´t send me to the right page

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox site dosen´t send me to the right page: recently appeared on my minecraft the error: failed to log in: null , and when trying to solve the problem I found myself on the site:...
  8. Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and...: I am streaming from my PC via a Capture Card that is capturing an Xbox Series X. One game I try to stream is Fortnite and the friends that I play with are all on different systems, which prevents...
  9. Xbox one S does not send the microphone to the capture card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S does not send the microphone to the capture card: xbox one s does not send the microphone to the capture card (Husky now). Is there a way to enable sending or is it necessary to have two microphones to live in twitch?...
  10. Sending video captures via Xbox app to multiple friends.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sending video captures via Xbox app to multiple friends.: since the new update rolled out me and my friends have been unable to send video captures to a group chat via the app. It works ok on the xbox itself but not in the app. The only way to do it in...