Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?

Discus and support Is there a way to solve the controller drifting? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As the title says, I'm not sure if I used to correct word but my controller has been moving the left thumbsticks out of itself in game. Some games are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xShyBoo, May 14, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. xShyBoo
    xShyBoo Guest

As the title says, I'm not sure if I used to correct word but my controller has been moving the left thumbsticks out of itself in game. Some games are worse than others. it's not too annoying I was just wondering if I could fix this myself or have the
    controller repaired ☺

:)

2. Alucario Ultra Win User

3. xShyBoo Win User

hi, it only shows like the first half of your sentence? 😅
  4. xShyBoo Win User

I'll try that as well ^^ thank you!
  5. R4VER Win User

Unless you are out of warranty i wouldn't perform a physical fix on the controller, sometimes it could be a bit of dust ect that gets stuck, mines done it through over use on FPS yet ive not got round to fixing it.
  6. xShyBoo Win User

I am not technical at all XD so I think it would be best for me to get it fixed instead of trying myself
Thema:

1. Is there a way to solve the controller drifting? - Similar Threads - solve controller drifting

2. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  3. it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it

in XBoX on Consoles
    it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it: it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it. Cleaning it does not work. what I do? ebc63ecd-0b26-411b-8804-d375bae4ff7a
  4. SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009: Ok after months of having to deal with uncompressed stereo sound coming from my xbox one S, I couldn't select any other option besides "uncompressed stereo" without getting an error saying my...
  5. How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...

in XBoX on Windows
    How I [SOLVED] my issue of "Xbox 360 wired controller shows up as 'Unknown device' in...: Hello! 3 Months ago i posted about an issue with my Xbox 360 wired controller, I have solved it since then, Why i am even writing about it now is because the user Teresa194 asked me how i solved...
  6. Solved: Bluetooth interference. Xbox 360 controller keeps turning off, not battery related,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solved: Bluetooth interference. Xbox 360 controller keeps turning off, not battery related,...: 360 controllers keep turning off in-game I've searched the Web with little success and thought I'd try here. My 360 controllers keep switching off in-game. This is the second time it's happened...
  7. Supreme Commander 2: Not able to click anything but Xbox button on Controller? (Solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Supreme Commander 2: Not able to click anything but Xbox button on Controller? (Solved): Supreme Commander 2 You might notice sometimes you can play Supreme Commander 2 and other times you cant. The other times for some reason you cant get past the main menu / load window because...
  8. *SOLVED* Xbox One Controller Connection problem. Wi-Fi Card Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    *SOLVED* Xbox One Controller Connection problem. Wi-Fi Card Problem: I recently had a problem with a second hand Xbox One. My controller refused to stay connected for more than 5 minutes without disconnecting. I bought a second controller brand new hoping that...
  9. XBOX ONE WIFI/CONTROLLER DISCONNECT SOLVED!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE WIFI/CONTROLLER DISCONNECT SOLVED!: finally diagnosed the issue with random controller disconnects as well as wifi not being detected. The 2nd batch of xbox one consoles created as well as many after that had defective wifi cards!...
  10. XBox One controller disconnects. I think I solved my issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One controller disconnects. I think I solved my issue.: I was having a problem with my multiple controllers disconnecting every few minutes and reconnecting. Also, I could only play hard-wired to the console. Wirelessly was not even close to working. I...