Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

Discus and support Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I see people bricking their xboxes everywhere, especially in the insiders preview-updates builds. It would make only sense that microsoft has a .iso... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SingingCoyote13, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

I see people bricking their xboxes everywhere, especially in the insiders preview-updates builds. It would make only sense that microsoft has a .iso for a DVD or BR disc image for download to use as recovery media for a broken xbox.

ofcourse this DVD or BR disc would only work with the console beeing online, and hopefully the currently installed games and apps would remain intact after a succesful recovery.

Does this recovery media image for xboxes exist ? because i think it really would be necessary to offer it for download now. If you brick your xbox you need to return it to the stores, and what if they refuse because you were fooling around with preview updates ? or expired warranty ? actually any cost, because fixing might not be free. if there is a dedicated store able to do xbox fixes around in your city ? the shipping fee etc etc..

submitted by /u/SingingCoyote13
    [link] [comments]

/u/SingingCoyote13, Oct 23, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Are Homemade DVD + R discs supported with the Xbox One?

3. NonSportsGirl Win User

DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

The reason I prefer the 360 over the One for DVD playback is the media remote. The one for the 360 can operate my TV and DVD playback. By contrast the One media remote is very limited and parts only work when pointed at the Kinect.

Also what utter nonsense that the One is not designed for DVD playback. if it were not then it wouldn't even be able to play them, as it wouldn't have the diode in the drive.
  4. lostsyntax Win User

Media Remote Menu Button During DVD/Blue-Ray Playback

According tho Xbox Support on twitter there is no way to open a DVD/Blu Ray menu during playback using the Media Remote, suggestion was to use the XB1 controller for this functionality. Which, funny enough, is exactly why I bought the media remote so that
    I don't have to use the XB1 controller for controlling my media.

Sounds like they are working on a solution.
  5. Hordie Win User

Why can't the ONE play the same media files as 360 ???

Hi Buick350X

You're right with the Xbox not being able to play them from DVD. That said it should have no issues playing via USB. Please see the this link on the

Xbox One Media Player
  6. RDunham28 Win User

XBox One Not Connecting at Gigabit only at 10/100

So. My current download of "Pinball Arcade" 3.83GB is still at 10/100 speed, I have the 150MB/s internet package from Xfinity. So... If its activity dependant why does COD: AW and COD: Ghosts lag so often? I have also tried streaming media (full length
    DVD Movies) from a network attached PC and the PC is still at gigabit, the Xbox One is still at 10/100
Thema:

Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

1. Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ? - Similar Threads - Recovery DVD Media

2. gamertag and account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag and account recovery: I reset my Xbox and lost all my info. I was forced to make a new everything gamertag and repurchased xbox live. I don't have any of my subscriptions nor games purchased history. I just want to get...
  3. ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACCOUNT RECOVERY APPLICATION CONTINUES TO BE REJECTED: Dear Community, Briefly, or as brief as I can be, my account was hacked and taken over. Security features were changed. I have filled out numerous account recovery applications. I continue to...
  4. Xbox account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account recovery: I am trying to recover and old account that I used to play on my Xbox 360, but I don’t remember the hotmail of the account and I sold the console some years ago, also I am not 100% sure if I still...
  5. Recuperação do cartão live gold[Live gold card recovery]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recuperação do cartão live gold[Live gold card recovery]: Ola,comprei um cartão live de 12 meses com cartão de crédito pelo aplicativo da loja americanas. porem, o código foi enviado para um e-mail meu antigo,eu não lembro a senha e nem consigo recuperar...
  6. Recovery Proccess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovery Proccess: What's the recovert process for a hacked account? If anyone's gone through the process please explain, I've given them information to confirm I am the owner of the account and I haven't heard...
  7. Xbox account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account recovery: When I try to log on to my xbox account, I get a message that Microsoft has detected unusual activity on my account. They ask me to verify my identify. It says, "Choose where we should send you a...
  8. Gamer tag recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag recovery: My son has a gamertag that was associated with my Ex’s email address. She changed her password after we split and now he can not log into his gamertag. How can i fix this?...
  9. Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22

in XboX Insiders
    Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22: Account Recovery - A Frustrating Catch 22 I tried to login to my personal Xbox/MS account while traveling in Europe. It went into full security freakout and locked down the account. This was made...
  10. Gamertag recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag recovery: Can you recover a gamertag/account but not remember the email? If so, how... de2ae756-7063-44c0-b2df-2a5eaf1ea7b4