Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

Discus and support Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I see people bricking their xboxes everywhere, especially in the insiders preview-updates builds. It would make only sense that microsoft has a .iso... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SingingCoyote13, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

I see people bricking their xboxes everywhere, especially in the insiders preview-updates builds. It would make only sense that microsoft has a .iso for a DVD or BR disc image for download to use as recovery media for a broken xbox.

ofcourse this DVD or BR disc would only work with the console beeing online, and hopefully the currently installed games and apps would remain intact after a succesful recovery.

Does this recovery media image for xboxes exist ? because i think it really would be necessary to offer it for download now. If you brick your xbox you need to return it to the stores, and what if they refuse because you were fooling around with preview updates ? or expired warranty ? actually any cost, because fixing might not be free. if there is a dedicated store able to do xbox fixes around in your city ? the shipping fee etc etc..

submitted by /u/SingingCoyote13
    [link] [comments]

/u/SingingCoyote13, Oct 23, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Are Homemade DVD + R discs supported with the Xbox One?

3. NonSportsGirl Win User

DVD playback quality is still atrocious.

The reason I prefer the 360 over the One for DVD playback is the media remote. The one for the 360 can operate my TV and DVD playback. By contrast the One media remote is very limited and parts only work when pointed at the Kinect.

Also what utter nonsense that the One is not designed for DVD playback. if it were not then it wouldn't even be able to play them, as it wouldn't have the diode in the drive.
  4. lostsyntax Win User

Media Remote Menu Button During DVD/Blue-Ray Playback

According tho Xbox Support on twitter there is no way to open a DVD/Blu Ray menu during playback using the Media Remote, suggestion was to use the XB1 controller for this functionality. Which, funny enough, is exactly why I bought the media remote so that
    I don't have to use the XB1 controller for controlling my media.

Sounds like they are working on a solution.
  5. Hordie Win User

Why can't the ONE play the same media files as 360 ???

Hi Buick350X

You're right with the Xbox not being able to play them from DVD. That said it should have no issues playing via USB. Please see the this link on the

Xbox One Media Player
  6. RDunham28 Win User

XBox One Not Connecting at Gigabit only at 10/100

So. My current download of "Pinball Arcade" 3.83GB is still at 10/100 speed, I have the 150MB/s internet package from Xfinity. So... If its activity dependant why does COD: AW and COD: Ghosts lag so often? I have also tried streaming media (full length
    DVD Movies) from a network attached PC and the PC is still at gigabit, the Xbox One is still at 10/100
Thema:

Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ?

1. Is there a Xbox One Recovery DVD Media downloadable somewhere, and if not, Why not ? - Similar Threads - Recovery DVD Media

2. Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox360, Account recovery (without Email or password): Hi fellow xbox players, I have a problem i need help with. I'm trying to get back on my xbox360 account but i cant remember my email address or password(my xbox is broken) , i've tried everything...
  3. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED & ACCOUNT RECOVERY FAILED 2 TIMES ALREADY!!: Hello, My account has gotten hacked and since I made my account roughly 10 years ago when I was maybe 15 years old and moved IU do not know how many times to different locations since I made this...
  4. Récupération de compte[Translation-Account recovery]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Récupération de compte[Translation-Account recovery]: Bonjour, J'aurais souhaité récupérer mon compte Xbox, mais je n'utilise plus l'adresse associé celui ci depuis 4 ou 5 ans. Lorsque je tente d'effectuer la procédure automatique, je reçois un...
  5. Accoumnt recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accoumnt recovery: Hi, by accident I removed my sons fortnite account Gamer tag - eg; Jack123 on xbox which is under email eg; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** . I felt bad and...
  6. Récupération adresse mail [Edit - Translation] - Email address recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Récupération adresse mail [Edit - Translation] - Email address recovery: Bonjour j ai besoin d aide, la Xbox One de mon fils eu un beug au démarrage la seul solution étais de réinitialiser la console, ce que j ai fait sauf que je ne ai pas noté l adresse mail qu on a...
  7. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Can i speak to a agent please 8d7e763e-6927-4a73-b028-240ef8feec37
  8. recuperation de compte [Translate] account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    recuperation de compte [Translate] account recovery: bonjour sa serai pour recuperer mon compte xbox [Translate by Mod] hello its will be to collect my xbox account 1e72fb03-cb65-45bc-8227-e6c3019decc9
  9. Account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery: I am trying to find out if i have another email that has been used before for xbox but i am getting no luck getting in contact with the xbox live chat to ask about it. Does anybody know a way to...
  10. XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXアカウント復元について [Translation - XBOX account recovery]: 数年前に使っていたXbox360を起動したところ、以前のこともありパスワードを忘れてしまいました。メールアドレスも以前使っていた携帯のアドレスでメール自体も無効であります。 アカウント復元を試みて使えるメールアドレスへ復元の依 を何度も行いましたが復元に至りません、ゲーマータグとその時のマイクロソフトアカウント(メールアドレス名)はわかっているので、復元をお願いしたいです。...