Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...

Discus and support Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was recently offered the deal to extend my membership with 3 months for 50% off, which would also grant me an extra digital code for 1000 apex... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheFadedSamurai, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...

I was recently offered the deal to extend my membership with 3 months for 50% off, which would also grant me an extra digital code for 1000 apex legends coins to sweeten the deal. Granted the terms said the code would be gifted in my microsoft message center
    before 30/6/19. But I have seen that some people around the internet say they received their codes...Also the deal advertised on the xbox website says "get 1 month gold for 1$ + 1000 apex coins", which kinda has me worried that a fast one was pulled on me
    essentially tricking me into extending my gold.

Therefore I wonder if there is an ETA on the digital code. I will of course give it till the advertised deadline, but an estimate would always be comforting. Nobody likes waiting months for something they purchased, especially when you can use such items
    for limited exclusive deals.

Kind regards

:)

TheFadedSamurai, Apr 22, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership for 50%"-deal that I was offered on the home screen?

To simply further clarify, it will be a message from user "Xbox" on the service. On the console the messages are in a different section under Chats guide labeled something like "Messages from Xbox", where on the Xbox apps on Windows 10, Android, or iOS
    it will just appear as other messages from a user.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership for 50%"-deal that I was offered on the home screen?

The promotion states you will receive the code for the 1,000 coins through an Xbox Message by 6/30. As long as you can see your purchase was processed, there is not much else to do besides patiently waiting.
  4. Fos Win User

Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

A digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins should have been sent to your messages on your console when you purchased the promotion.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

The new buy gold for $1 and get 1000 apex coins

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gold and apex coins

To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019.
Thema:

Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership...

1. Is there an ETA on the 1000 apex coins code promised with the "extend your gold membership... - Similar Threads - ETA 1000 apex

2. Download ETA is finally here

in XboX Insiders
    Download ETA is finally here: It took a while, but it's here in Alpha Skip. I wasn't in the 50% for the new menus, but I am happy to see this new feature! submitted by /u/Zantku [link] [comments]
  3. Still Encountering 'Temporary Delay in Deposits' and Fix ETA?

in XBoX Rewards
    Still Encountering 'Temporary Delay in Deposits' and Fix ETA?: Issue: My account has always encountered issues with depositing converted cash into my account. I have been dealing with this for more than 3 years with no resolution to my account. Is there any...
  4. Any ETA when April's purchases will count?

in XBoX Rewards
    Any ETA when April's purchases will count?: I was just wondering when April's purchases will count either towards the next tier and also credits? Thanks.. 37092f0e-79aa-4519-8ae6-feb5f88b3ee9
  5. Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do we have an ETA on the Microsoft XBOX store for downloading content/updates?: Can't download updates and can't play games because they need updates so I am kinda stuck here. Seems like its been down a couple days now. Right on Labor day weekend to. I assume the answer is...
  6. Halo Mixpot ETA

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Mixpot ETA: I originally posted on early Monday morning as instructed after waiting already one week for the Halo Mixpot Reward that never came after watching all of the HWC Finals. I have seen users with...
  7. Alpha Ring Update ETA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alpha Ring Update ETA: Its been 5 days now and no hot fix or work around has been presented, we are kind enough to help test, squash bugs and put up with all kinds of issue's that normally would have been seen by a half...
  8. Bingo has been out for more than a day now. Any ETA when it will be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo has been out for more than a day now. Any ETA when it will be fixed?: Bingo has been out for more than a day now - at least for me. Any ETA when it will be fixed? a027381e-83dc-43ec-8601-be00d365ae10
  9. Gears of War 4 - ETA on codes for Gears 1/2/3/Judgment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 - ETA on codes for Gears 1/2/3/Judgment: I purchased Gears 4 this morning via the Windows Store, and I know the site says: The Xbox 360 Gears of War collection includes Xbox 360 titles Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and...
  10. ETA on Xbox Live Issues?.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    ETA on Xbox Live Issues?.....: Hello, I'm in Ontario Canada.. played a couple games of COD AW before dinner when I came back I have zer0 friends online... First thing I've checked as always - Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox...