Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...

Discus and support Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/kickler1896 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kickler1896, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...

/u/kickler1896, Oct 22, 2019
  2. An Xbox Dude Win User

Elite

Talking about whats in the COD Elite beta is violating the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) under the beta program. Just a friendly reminder.
  3. onyxishere Win User

If I buy the insanity DVDs will that work with Xbox Fitness or do you really only get 1 workout?

If you are talking the individual DVD programs from the store then they will not work with Xbox Fitness. If you are talking about purchasing the program within Xbox Fitness then you will get what is in the description. If they offer it as a package you'll
    get the package. If it is individual programs then only the one program will be purchased.
  4. MattReptar Win User

Ambassador status not recognized?

You can't get kicked out of the ambassadors program for talking about it in the regular forums. I don't recall agreeing to a NDA when I applied to be an ambassador.
  5. voteDC Win User

Public Beta NDA Questions

I don't think there is a place you can view the NDA after the fact. It only appeared for me when I signed up for the program.

-

As to your question. You aren't allowed to blog or post videos/screen-shots publicly, the only place you can talk about the beta is in the private section of the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. Rusted Ace2013 Win User

Xbox games keep freezing

If you want to talk about the dashboard beta, go over to the dashboard beta forums here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Talking about the dashboard beta outside of the beta forums is a violation of the NDA of the program.
Thema:

Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...

1. Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about... - Similar Threads - NDA project XCloud

2. Project xCloud - Behind the Scenes at X019 London

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud - Behind the Scenes at X019 London: Hi All, We wanted to give you a glimpse of our show at X019 where we provided fans with an opportunity to get hands on with Project xCloud. Check out the Infinity Room and hear from some of the...
  3. X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.: I can use x cloud as an insider. I played Gears 5 yesterday. Works great so far. However, I can not get Console Streaming to open up for me. I have met the requirements I think as shown by this...
  4. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  5. How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.

in XboX Insiders
    How cool can be Project xCloud running on Xbox One, same as Sony deed with Playstation Now.: As title say, I just hope someday will have this on Xbox One. submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  6. xCloud Project and local area network.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Project and local area network.: The main question i have is that I would like to be able to stream on the local LAN only, is this going to be possible, or is it always going to have to be done remotely. The main reason I ask of...
  7. project x cloud

in XboX Insiders
    project x cloud: The quality of your Console Streaming experience depends on your network’s upload speed. An upload speed of at least 4.75 Mbps is required, but 9 Mbps or faster is optimal for the best Console...
  8. Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?: I am a content creator wanting to make a xcloud impressions video. Is this allowed? submitted by /u/Fear-The-Patman [link] [comments]
  9. Selected for Xcloud - NDA?

in XboX Insiders
    Selected for Xcloud - NDA?: Hello everyone, I was selected for Project Xcloud, and I'm very excited to give it a shot! Naturally, those around me are interested. I can't find documentation anywhere, but are participating...
  10. Fable Legends NDA still valid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Legends NDA still valid?: So I was in the Fable Legends Alpha and beta, but there was a strict NDA, and now that the game has been canceled and LionHead shut down. Is the NDA still valid? Could we get in trouble for...