Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...

Discus and support Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/kickler1896 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kickler1896, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...

/u/kickler1896, Oct 22, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Need help with my xbox

If you're in an Insider program, then you're under an NDA and so would anyone else here that has knowledge of this problem. You may want to see if there's an xbox insider forum or official discord not visible to the general public and ask there.
    There is no NDA for the Xbox insider program. You can talk about it as much as you want. NDAs are only given if the beta you are in says so.
  3. An Xbox Dude Win User

Elite

Talking about whats in the COD Elite beta is violating the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) under the beta program. Just a friendly reminder.
  4. onyxishere Win User

If I buy the insanity DVDs will that work with Xbox Fitness or do you really only get 1 workout?

If you are talking the individual DVD programs from the store then they will not work with Xbox Fitness. If you are talking about purchasing the program within Xbox Fitness then you will get what is in the description. If they offer it as a package you'll
    get the package. If it is individual programs then only the one program will be purchased.
  5. MattReptar Win User

Ambassador status not recognized?

You can't get kicked out of the ambassadors program for talking about it in the regular forums. I don't recall agreeing to a NDA when I applied to be an ambassador.
  6. voteDC Win User

Public Beta NDA Questions

I don't think there is a place you can view the NDA after the fact. It only appeared for me when I signed up for the program.

-

As to your question. You aren't allowed to blog or post videos/screen-shots publicly, the only place you can talk about the beta is in the private section of the forum

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about...

1. Is there an NDA for project XCloud? Can individuals in the program openly talk about... - Similar Threads - NDA project XCloud

2. Project xcloud not working anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Project xcloud not working anymore: Back in February and March I was able to use xbox streaming feature no problem and since then I did not use it, not that I try it again is just get the screen that project xcloud is not in your...
  3. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  4. PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11

in XboX Insiders
    PROJECT XCLOUD (PREVIEW) CLOSES ON 9/11: Thanks to your feedback, we have been able get Project xCloud ready for its Ultimate role. While this door may be closing, others will open in the future. You may hear from us as new opportunities...
  5. XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud still under NDA? I want to take a few screenshots but will not if it is.: Just double checking if XCloud is still under NDA. submitted by /u/mwassem33 [link] [comments]
  6. xCloud NDA questions and possible inconsistencies?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud NDA questions and possible inconsistencies?: So I was reading the Privacy Policy and I came across the license restrictions. You agree you will not: (a) stream, transmit or otherwise publicly perform any parts of the Program; (b) record...
  7. xCloud streaming NDA

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud streaming NDA: Is there any associated NDA with this or can I make content for youtube? submitted by /u/TrueTingz [link] [comments]
  8. Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an NDA for xcloud preview?: I am a content creator wanting to make a xcloud impressions video. Is this allowed? submitted by /u/Fear-The-Patman [link] [comments]
  9. Selected for Xcloud - NDA?

in XboX Insiders
    Selected for Xcloud - NDA?: Hello everyone, I was selected for Project Xcloud, and I'm very excited to give it a shot! Naturally, those around me are interested. I can't find documentation anywhere, but are participating...
  10. Fable Legends NDA still valid?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable Legends NDA still valid?: So I was in the Fable Legends Alpha and beta, but there was a strict NDA, and now that the game has been canceled and LionHead shut down. Is the NDA still valid? Could we get in trouble for...