Is there an outage?

Discus and support Is there an outage? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a problem with starting games and apps that says sit tight outages happen sometimes? d8b45b7c-e4f2-4443-b07f-8c0230ee371f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BobbyRose1, Aug 8, 2019.

1. BobbyRose1
    BobbyRose1 Guest

Is there an outage?

Is there a problem with starting games and apps that says sit tight outages happen sometimes?

:)

BobbyRose1, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Is there an outage?

1. Is there an outage? - Similar Threads - outage

2. Xbox Live Outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Outage: Hi there! Xbox Live services has been down almost all day today, August 6th. Does Xbox give paying customers some kind of compensation or reimbursement, or some form of token to "cover" lost...
  3. question on outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question on outage: Hey there.. Why is my husband not having any issues? Its just me. e6adace6-62ba-4574-8a55-eea5e3aa6e36
  4. Outage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outage: So are all of us having to go without our products that we PAID FOR going to be compensated for you not doing your jobs and being outages every other day? Because im honestly sick of it....
  5. Service outage, app and game access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service outage, app and game access.: This is paste the point of ridiculous. People uninstalling their games, thinking it will fix the issue and not being able to reinstall again. Outage for 5+ hours? This is not the paid service...
  6. Xbox outage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox outage: Can even play my game online and we dont even get credit for this 7a984f4c-ff2c-4e47-88f3-f3c3662ac556
  7. Service outage

in XBoX Accessibility
    Service outage: I have been waiting patiently for four hours to be able to be able access my library games and etc. We have gotten no word to the issue. We as the consumers deserve a response from xbox or...
  8. How long will this "outage" last?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long will this "outage" last?: So for over 3 hours, this outage has been going on. All my games and apps are digital so im stuck just sitting here. Considering I play Black Desert Online heavily, I'm currently losing out on...
  9. Error code 0x97e107df and service outage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x97e107df and service outage issue: When i look up the code it doesn’t show up on the support website and also all these games are online other games tell me service outages happen but it doesn’t appear that that’s the case i think...
  10. Перебой в работе Xbox live [Mod Translated - Xbox Live outage]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Перебой в работе Xbox live [Mod Translated - Xbox Live outage]: Перебой в работе Xbox live [Mod Translated - Xbox Live outage] Да, я пытался отключать маршрутизатор. И игру я переустановить не могу. [Mod Translated - Yes, I tried to disable the router. And I...