Is there any way to disable automatic disconnecting

Discus and support Is there any way to disable automatic disconnecting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Its what the title says submitted by /u/tinycubegamer45 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tinycubegamer45, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Is there any way to disable automatic disconnecting

/u/tinycubegamer45, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Knowitall(2) Win User

Remove Credit card from account.

As Smwutches already mentioned, THE ONLY WAY TO DISABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL IS TO CALL SUPPORT.
  3. medium bloke Win User

Disable Wifi on X360

I don't think you can disable it completely, but you could stop your Gamertag from logging in automatically, or you could go to the network options and disconnect and forget the network until you re-add it.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Transferring game data to a new xbox

IF the game allows it to happen, it is dependent on the Game Developers settings, you can use the game save on another account but the ability to earn ANY achievements from it is automatically disabled. Not all games support this
    so the only way to know is to try it.
  5. shadow of arman Win User

Disable Automatic Downloads

hello, yes you can, go to settings, power options, disable auto updates or auto download.... I think it was called auto updates :D anyway you can also disable instint on so you use less power and have to pay less for the power bills, but for the best experience
    stay on instint on :)
  6. X noob622 X Win User

Xbox Live Disconnects (Laptop ICS)`

Okay, I redownloaded my profile as suggested.

As far as your questions, I haven't seen a noticeable pattern. This disconnects have been there since I started using my laptop to connect. I have no way to test as far as any other profile goes, as my profile is the only one with gold, and it never disconnects
    as the dashboard. I have noticed, however, that it automatically disconnects when playing a single-player or offline game. I notice that unless I am actively doing something online (such as downloading in the background, or playing mulitplayer) it automatically
    disconnects after a certain time. This is in addition to the random disconnects during online multiplayer. It has happened in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 more than any other game, however.

Thank you for your reply!
Thema:

Is there any way to disable automatic disconnecting

1. Is there any way to disable automatic disconnecting - Similar Threads - disable automatic disconnecting

2. Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Gamerpics Broken/Disabled?: Hi everyone, For the past 24 hours I have been attempting to change my gamerpic to a custom image. In the past, it has updated almost instantly, but now it has been almost 24 hours and it has...
  3. The maximize and minimize functionality is disabled when streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    The maximize and minimize functionality is disabled when streaming: Anyone know where to enable the maximize and minimize functionality after streaming started, had this function now does not appear the screen is in the full screen function, without this feature....
  4. Desactivada la función multijugador Xbox live[Xbox live multiplayer feature disabled]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desactivada la función multijugador Xbox live[Xbox live multiplayer feature disabled]: Me gustaria por que me habeis baneado el perfil un saludo [Translation - I would like that you have banned my profile Greetings] d5c85ae1-de5f-4b73-ba8d-840b7647406b
  5. How to disable msftconnecttest.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable msftconnecttest.com: My xbox one is always doing msftconnecttest.com, it tries to connect for hours on end even when it is turned off. It worked fine for months, now it does the whole day. I dont know how to stop it...
  6. Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?: The title pretty much sums it up. My Xbox One X is connected to a Samsung 27" Curved 2K monitor. Without casting I'm getting the beautiful HDR quality. Once I cast or stream from Xbox to the PC...
  7. Disable Automatic Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disable Automatic Downloads: When I purchase a game from the website, it automatically downloads it to my 'Home' Xbox. Can I disable this? I usually download games to a different console and I don't want to waste bandwidth...
  8. How do I turn off clips automatically recording without disabling feature for console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off clips automatically recording without disabling feature for console?: I noticed that the game seems to automatically record jumps, etc.. I cannot find how to disable this without removing the feature from my XBox One all together, I don't want to have to go in and...
  9. XBOX MUSIC DISABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX MUSIC DISABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL: I'm trying to disable automatic renewal online / find it but I cant find it anywhere. I am trying to cancel my xbox music monthly subscription after a free trial. HELP!!? Thanks, Sara...
  10. How do I disable automatic log ins

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I disable automatic log ins: I'm so tired of hopping onto Outlook.com or Xbox.com or any micro-soft related website and when I log in it automatically logs me into an account I don't have access to anymore. HOW DO I DISABLE...