Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my...

Discus and support Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i restarted my xbox but it didnt restart or even turn off so i unplugged it and plugged it back in it turned on but just stayed on black screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachWeir, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ZachWeir
    ZachWeir Guest

Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my...

Today i restarted my xbox but it didnt restart or even turn off so i unplugged it and plugged it back in it turned on but just stayed on black screen. I unplugged it again and i plugged it back in and after a while i got the e106 error and i restarted. Then
    it brought me again to the error screen and i had the e105 error. Is there any way to fix this without factory resseting and losing everything if so please help and tell me?

:)

ZachWeir, Sep 16, 2020
  2. AsherBerube Win User

My Xbox One Died How do I send it in for Repair

It just loaded on and a screen say reset or troubleshoot

System Error: E105 00000000 8007045D
  3. RylieWestbrook Win User

Xbox one s

The error code is: E105 00000000 8007045D
  4. PaulShepherd3 Win User

XBOX One X Help / Installation Stopped

And now it comes up with 'Something went wrong'

System Error E105 00000000 8007045D

Asking me to Restarts the Xbox or Troubleshoot ?????
  5. Im Irish 4 Life Win User

Disappointed

These were the system errors I was getting E200 000000EF 00000000 and E105 00000000 8007045D. My Xbox One X would freeze and it the loading screen for the Xbox One X chip video would be lagging and out of sync with audio and video. I would also get something
    went wrong errors and syncing problems.
  6. Im Irish 4 Life Win User

Disappointed

These were the system errors I was getting E200 000000EF 00000000 and E105 00000000 8007045D. My Xbox One X would freeze and it the loading screen for the Xbox One X chip video would be lagging and out of sync with audio and video. I would also get something
    went wrong errors and syncing problems.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to fix the system error e105 00000000 8007045D error without resetting my... - Similar Threads - fix system error

2. When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?: Since Day 1 of the launch of the Xbox 360 I have been getting numerous amount Hate and Harassment from Aggressive Players who don't like people Talking on Xbox Live in a Multiplayer Game. Till...
  3. Fix your system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix your system: This is my own account another account I own and I have to put my bloody phone number in there, do you think I will give you something personal I don’t want to. Let me enter my email no way I want...
  4. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...
  5. how do you fix system error E208

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix system error E208: I am stuck on system error E208 and I tried to reset it but it won't work. After resetting it I unplugging it then plugging it back in and still on the something went wrong screen. Anyone know how...
  6. Anyone know how to fix system error E105?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix system error E105?: Screen is stuck at SOMETHING WENT WRONG. This and other errors pop up after I restart the console and it always ends up in the same place. Frustrated!!! Need help!!!!!!!...
  7. Fix The System Fix The Friends list we can't add people Error Message!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix The System Fix The Friends list we can't add people Error Message!: Since last update can't add friends, they can add us we get error message due to crappy update bugs. 100s of us have Same issue! Does this sound like us gamers and Xbox fanatics don't know what...
  8. System will randomly spit ownership errors at me. What is going on? How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    System will randomly spit ownership errors at me. What is going on? How do I fix this?: I own an Xbox One. Lately when I've been playing The Long Dark (My favorite game lately) I'll be playing for a random amount of time when suddenly the game will spit an error at me saying I don't...
  9. Xbox One System Error code that I can't fix!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One System Error code that I can't fix!: No matter what I try to do, my xbox gets stuck at 66% or bricks itself whenever I update it offline, or try to factory reset. The error code I am getting is E106 00000009 80070002. I haven't found...
  10. Latest system update fixed my drive (insert disc error)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest system update fixed my drive (insert disc error)?: I thought I'd post this because it is so strange. My xbox has been refusing to read any discs for weeks. It could still play games from the marketplace fine. Today when I turned it on it asked...