Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?

Discus and support Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkRally007, Sep 9, 2019.

1. DarkRally007
    DarkRally007 Guest

I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold seperately. For dirt 3 its on disc too but it says installed and lets me do dlc. But i really wanted the
    extra features for forza horizon it wont even let me buy tokens for the treasure map it says can not download xbox store information or something like that. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza?

:)

DarkRally007, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there DarkRally,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. yobrizo Win User

Sorry, but this forza and dlc doesnt buy in Microsoft store. Only you could findbit in keys page, but uts not recommendable
  4. Ripins Win User

Hi there, If you do end up buying the Rally DLC code is to try and ask one of your friends or family if they still have a Xbox 360. Install Forza Horizon on that and try and redeem the code that way. If it's a pre purchased code I'm pretty sure it will still
    work on the 360 severs. I'm not a 100% sure but its really the only way you will be able try and get DLC for the game as Smwutches has stated the game has been delisted so you want be able to buy anything in the store for the game but a pre purchased code
    might just work.

I have the rally DLC from the original game and it works on the Xbox One severs playing backwards compatible. So if the code dose work you will be able to play on your Xbox One.

Thanks hope this has helped.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since the content has been delisted, there's no guarantee it will work.
  6. DarkRally007 Win User

It wont let me buy digital in my region
Thema:

1. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one? - Similar Threads - dlc original forza

2. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...: Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here. So I decided to start a new story in...
  3. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  4. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  5. Dlc des jeux Xbox Originals non disponibles [Translate] Dlc of Xbox Originals games not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc des jeux Xbox Originals non disponibles [Translate] Dlc of Xbox Originals games not...: Bonjour tou(te)s! Je rencontre le problème suivant : les dlcs ajoutés via une mise jour mes jeux Xbox Originals retrocompatibles ne sont hélas pas visibles en jeu, comme si rien ne s'était...
  6. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This...
  7. Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw: I have been trying to purchase the Sir Lora DLC pack for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition for Xbox One, but I keep getting error messages and the purchase does not go through. I have...
  8. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Hello there! I've been trying to purchase this DLC for days now, but a "Try that again" error pops up every time I do so. Is this DLC discontinued or just broken in the store? I don't know if this...
  9. Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC: Missing pre order bonus for Divinity original sin2. cddfcf34-5dcb-4c61-805c-c0fdb5b75a89
  10. Please bring back original live for mulitplayer and dlc for backwards games and bring gta ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please bring back original live for mulitplayer and dlc for backwards games and bring gta ...: original xbox live is needed for a lot of these games please bring it back and game wise gta 3 gta vice city gta san andreas 08794b36-0f00-483c-a3ec-e51863aa830e