Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

Discus and support Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BH Family, Apr 28, 2021.

1. BH Family
    BH Family Guest

Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are unreadable. Super disappointed. I've tried in two phone chats and two online chats to get assistance to supplement those middle #s that are unreadable in the code, but the only option in redeeming this is to have the receipt. Unfortunately, the gifter did not include a receipt in the birthday card. I'm so frustrated. I can verify and provide about 90% of the information, including the first few digits of the code and the for sure the last 10 digits of the code. There are maybe 8 digits I'm missing and can't read. But because I don't have a receipt, I'm out of luck?! Any recommendations?

:)

BH Family, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Mikoloplayz Win User

I’m sorry to hear that , I don’t think it would be possible to do anything now as you won’t be able to get a refund from the store you got it for multiple reasons. Unless , the store understands you and if you get lucky they might give you a refund or something . Usually in the stores the code is written on the receipt , by any chance do you have it ?
  3. Klokkwork Win User

Gift cards

Xbox Gift Cards should have a scratch-away or peel-away line on the back to reveal the 25-character code. (If it's scratch-away, always use caution when scratching off the obscurer, as you don't want to damage the numbers underneath, or there's no real
    way to recover the code)
  4. ocelot20 Win User

Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Lost the game pass for all-digital Xbox one

If these were gift cards or redeemable cards that you scratch off then there is no way that it can be recovered.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

My xbox gift card

The code was damaged or not readable

If the code was damaged, scratched, or warped in some way you may not be seeing the correct characters. Codes shouldn't contain the following characters: A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1, 5.

If it's a physical code, try returning it to the place you purchased it from and explaining that it couldn't be redeemed.

If it's a digital code, contact the person who sent it to you and explain that the code couldn't be redeemed. If this code was a gift from another player, ask them to sign in to their

Order history
    and select Cancel item.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card? - Similar Threads - code numbers damaged

2. I got 16 numbers XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE code how do i redeem it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got 16 numbers XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE code how do i redeem it?: I buyed xbox game pass ultimate in shop and i get 16 numbers code,it says u need to redeem it on micrsoft.com/redeem but it says u need 25 numbers code i only have16 numbers Please help...
  3. Scratched off code number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Scratched off code number.: My boyfriend recently got his son a microsoft$25 gift card, he accidectally ended up scratching 4-6 numbers off. We have been calling support since 6AM and havent got help, its sucky cause this...
  4. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code: : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number...
  5. not reviving sms code to my phone even though it’s the number that i use on the account and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    not reviving sms code to my phone even though it’s the number that i use on the account and...: Someone please help, I am not reciving a sms code to my phone and its the number i always used on my xbox account. I also can’t login to my account and I need the verification code to be sent to...
  6. How do I fix error code ,console IP address, serial number, console ID,

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix error code ,console IP address, serial number, console ID,: I updated the xbox and it didn’t change anything 20a783cb-6610-47e5-b5f8-a35335560575
  7. Microsoft limit phone number code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft limit phone number code?: My microsoft account is keeping requesting a phone number and will give me a code after. This is the 7th time i have to do this and i already putted my phone number in my account so help me!?...
  8. Error Code 8015D003 and Old Phone Number Plus inability to verify online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8015D003 and Old Phone Number Plus inability to verify online: I recently tried to log into my Xbox 360 account for the first time in a long time but it's tied to an email that i no longer use i still know the password but whenever i try to log i get Error...
  9. Error Code 8015D003 and Old Phone Number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8015D003 and Old Phone Number: I recently tried to log into my Xbox 360 account for the first time in a long time but it's tied to an email that i no longer use i still know the password but whenever i try to log i get Error...
  10. If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I put in my Xbox free code I got with my Xbox will I have to put in a credit card number...: I typed that in in the wrong spot 2d0c7053-77e1-4267-b215-9c88ba2a51d4