Is there any way to turn on the Xbox when away from home when using game streaming?

Discus and support Is there any way to turn on the Xbox when away from home when using game streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know if there is a way to do this on your phone or if this will be added to the streaming app in the future (maybe it is already there and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/saltysamx, Nov 1, 2019.

1. /u/saltysamx
    /u/saltysamx Guest

Is there any way to turn on the Xbox when away from home when using game streaming?

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this on your phone or if this will be added to the streaming app in the future (maybe it is already there and I just didn't realize it)? I know there is a windows app called Xoon where you can turn on your Xbox from anywhere without being connected to the same network, but was wondering if anything was going to get added for Android phones. I saw in the Google play store there is a app, but two of the three reviews looked to be from bots so that didn't look promising. Thanks!

Edit: Xoon is not a Microsoft app

submitted by /u/saltysamx
    [link] [comments]

/u/saltysamx, Nov 1, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

Is it bad to unplug the Xbox one while sleeping?

That Instant Mode can get annoying. When you give the Dashboard a command to turn off, and it does silent updates, and say if you turned it off at the wall when it was in the middle of doing a silent update especially game update. That's probably why when
    you check your games on the dashboard, it says something like installation pending. That's probably the only bad-ish reason for turning it off at the wall. Even though LED HDTV's and certain tech is energy efficient, I've been taught to always cut of power
    at the wall when you go to sleep or away from home. It saves power and it prevents Xbox 1 from doing any secret updates.
  3. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Controller Randomly stops working

Is there any other device that could be causing interference? This has happened to me and I had to keep my phone away from my controller when turning it on, and keeping it close to the Xbox. I've also had to remove a few other devices (that were using
    a wireless connection) a few feet away from the controller.
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

Why are you looking forward to Project XCloud?

It's a good feature for when the tv is blocked or i am away from home and want to play my games at a friends place and they dont have an xbox.
  5. MrCuddlePuddle Win User

How to quit a game if a new user signs in

We do. When my son says Xbox go home, it switches to him and see his home screen. Using his start screen, we run a game ... And what comes up is the game running from when I was playing. For him to play a game using his profile, we have to turn Xbox off
    then back on to reset it. Are you saying there is a difference between switching profiles using Kinect and switching using the controller?
  6. Timmy93 Win User

Redeeming code on website and downloading it to xbox one

It keeps kicking my reply when i mark it as the answer but here is what i found out(and if it duplicates ill just delete one of them):

Thanks for the help but when i got home and turned it on it did not start automatically, i had to go into my games and apps and all the way to the right it was there as "waiting to install" which would prob be any digital games you purchase and either delete
    to save space or buy on the site and its marked as purchased in your account. i did not have any time to play so i set the download and turned off my xbox(standby mode) and it was ready when i got home from work last night. I thought about smartglass after
    already getting home and downloading, but hopefully they will get this into their system as 360 already has it.
Thema:

1. Is there any way to turn on the Xbox when away from home when using game streaming? - Similar Threads - turn away home

2. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  3. Modern Warfare turned my One X into a paperweight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare turned my One X into a paperweight: I was frequently getting errors and messages to "clear local saved game/data" or something, before returning to a System Error page; it seems to always be some variation of E102. But alas, after...
  4. My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...: When searching Google and even Reddit itself I found many reports from original Xbox One users, but conflicting answers about why this happens. Is this software or hardware related? Can be...
  5. X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one not powering up - turns itself off straight away: Hi, We are having problems with my son's X box one S - as soon as we try and turn it on - it shuts itself down within a second or two. We have tried turning it off and back on again (including...
  6. What should I do if my motor turns on and then turns off right away

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I do if my motor turns on and then turns off right away: Can someone find a way to fix this and help me da6b1e66-119e-4911-b3ec-bb09bbe42fb9
  7. Console turns on then off straight away fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console turns on then off straight away fix: I have had this problem as have allot of people. Being in a sub tropical climate I thought it could be humidity. I used my partner's hair dryer and shot it through the vents on the power box and...
  8. XBOX TURNS OFF RIGHT AWAY PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TURNS OFF RIGHT AWAY PLEASE HELP: My xbox one will not turn on and stay on. It turns on for a brief second and then shuts right back off. I have tried everything from using a new power brick. to a new power outlet. Unplugged...
  9. Xbox turns on and then off right away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on and then off right away: So I had my console on earlier and it was working fine, but I left and turned off my console. When I got back and tried to turn on and play my console it will had a solid orange on the LED when I...
  10. Xbox One Turns Off Straight Away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns Off Straight Away: Hi, basically ive just got my Xbox one, plugged everything in as it should and after pressing the power on, it makes the usual noise on start up then just turns off, i looked for similar issues on...