Is there any way to view my enforcement history ASIDE FROM the enforcement.xbox.com site?

Discus and support Is there any way to view my enforcement history ASIDE FROM the enforcement.xbox.com site? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a lot of notifications (on my console, on the xbox.com site, on the enforcement.xbox.com site) that I have been banned/handed enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by annoyedbymicrosoftrightno, May 13, 2021.

1. Is there any way to view my enforcement history ASIDE FROM the enforcement.xbox.com site?

I received a lot of notifications (on my console, on the xbox.com site, on the enforcement.xbox.com site) that I have been banned/handed enforcement action on my account.

My problem is this: I logged into enforcement.xbox.com and went to "Enforcement History" to find a completely empty page with "No Enforcement History found for (my gamertag)!!!". I asked the virtual assistant for help with my problem, but the virtual assistant says there is no enforcement action on my account.

Here's the thing. I have been banned twice before, for 24 hours, so I have definitely do have enforcement history. Currently, I have been unable to send any messages for several days, receiving the "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action" message whenever I try to. I am obviously banned, but Microsoft does not seem to have any record of my enforcement history, anywhere.

How can I view my enforcement history? What is the problem here? I am happy to provide screenshots of the complete and utter uselessness of the "Enforcement History" page on the website because nothing shows up there. It is literally a blank page.

I've spent over an hour searching through FAQs and forum posts, and I have not found a single thing that even addresses my straightforward problem. Please help me, somebody, I just want to view my enforcement history.

:)

annoyedbymicrosoftrightno, May 13, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there any way to view my enforcement history ASIDE FROM the enforcement.xbox.com site?

login with your xbox account via edge browser, should work then (hopefully)
  3. bowski477 Win User

Banned account, yet no email to say I was.

You can log into the Enforcement website and view your enforcement history from there and file a case review. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  4. bowski477 Win User

so you ignored all my reports and answered theirs

You can view your enforcement history by logging into enforcement.xbox.com and filing a case review from there if you are eligible.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Account hacked!

The forums I linked in my first post is the only other way aside from the Enforcement History page when there is a Case Review option.
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

Enforcment

You can view your Enforcement History
    here
Thema:

1. Is there any way to view my enforcement history ASIDE FROM the enforcement.xbox.com site? - Similar Threads - view enforcement history

2. If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I block someone on Game Pass app (PC) can they still view my profile?: I recently blocked someone and I'm wondering what they actually still see me? What exactly happens when you block someone? 11a97024-d33d-4025-80f1-719482b0e269
  3. Enforcement Action you cant view...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enforcement Action you cant view...: Hello, I received an email yesterday saying I have had an enforcement! When I try and view the enforcement it shows there is a warning, but you cant sign into the enforcement page to see what it...
  4. Cannot view enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot view enforcement action: I cannot view my recent 7 day communication ban I understand the enforcement site has been having some issues I was wondering if there was any way to find out when it’s fixed so I can appeal the...
  5. Microsoft online account/family view out of sync

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft online account/family view out of sync: I signed up my nephew with a microsoft account online and myself as the guardian/organizer. From there there were many complications just adding him as a family member so I just removed him from...
  6. Virtual Keyboard won't stop showing up while I use controller on PC and press the View...

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual Keyboard won't stop showing up while I use controller on PC and press the View...: How do I get rid of this virtual keyboard????? It is so frustrating not being able to turn this off because it literally means a button on my controller is useless. Its always been my scoreboard...
  7. the pop-up "a fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view community...

in XBoX Accessibility
    the pop-up "a fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view community...: I've tried changing around with my Xbox account setting and I just can't get it to work. 1bc88277-7eeb-4d4f-960e-7c358a7fad3e
  8. View Enforcement History

in XBoX Accessibility
    View Enforcement History: Why am I not being allowed to view my enforcement history? I want to know what time I can get back on, but every time I go to the enforcement page, I'm automatically signed out and cannot sign...
  9. Have a view profile and communication ban but enforcement site says "perfect record".

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have a view profile and communication ban but enforcement site says "perfect record".: Have a view profile and communication ban but enforcement site says "perfect record". I noticed on the iOS xbox app that I can't respond to messages. Can't view profiles either in the app (says...
  10. Enforcement team please view this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team please view this.: I only need the enforcement team to view this, anybody else wouldn't be able to do anything. This is regarding a banned account. The Xbox Gamertag for this account is: Meybi My account has been...