Is there anything I can do to fix RB issue? Elite series 2

Discus and support Is there anything I can do to fix RB issue? Elite series 2 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My left/right bumper double click and sometimes become unresponsive. Is there anything I can do to stop this? I've been checking back and forth with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jjcuh, Apr 29, 2020.

1. jjcuh
    jjcuh Guest

My left/right bumper double click and sometimes become unresponsive. Is there anything I can do to stop this? I've been checking back and forth with Best Buy and they still do not have any controllers in stock. I'm stuck with a faulty one.

:)

jjcuh, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Panno92 Win User

I never opened an elite 2 controller, I have tried only with a standard one and it is very simple, I used a plastic tool to open the covers, then a torx screwdriver for the internal screws and finally solved my issue with RB with some contact cleaner, but
    from what I know the elite 2 is built in a different way, threfore I suggest you to try to find a tutorial on youtube and folllow it at your own risk.

It should be simply but if you do something wrong you can damage the controller badly...
  3. kev edin Win User

As said get in touch with Microsoft let them know you have this issue. So they can help in getting it fixed.

Also I feel we need to keep letting them know there are still problems with the controller 👍
  4. Ballgravy121 Win User

have you had any luck with this yet? my RB button is double registering.

i've requested a replacement twice, to be met with " your warranty has expired " i bought the controller in December, had a replacement in Jan. How the hell is it out of warranty already? less than 6 months old!

tried calling, them, only to be put through to an automated service and hung up on. Absolutely garbage customer service.
  5. jjcuh Win User

I don’t know how to open up the controller. Then I don’t think i have the tools to open it up. I might just have to wait until Best Buy gets some in stock so I can replace my controller.
  6. Geth Win User

This page here can help you with a replacement with the controller.
Thema:

1. Is there anything I can do to fix RB issue? Elite series 2 - Similar Threads - anything fix issue

2. I can’t capture anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t capture anything.: Im trying everything, i checked my storgage, my settings for captures, everything. It just wont work. 063d08b0-b203-4965-885a-8e4c140168f9
  3. Can't download anything - What's wrong?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download anything - What's wrong?: So i got my xbox one s shipped to pensacola base from home , its pretty much new . The first day i was able to update the software and get going . I bought Kakarot and downloaded the game in a day...
  4. Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus not being fixed and no one has anything more than generic answers: Metro still buggy it's not an overheating problem.something is wrong with the game and or the latest update and it would appear that it's not going to be fixed as there has been no information on...
  5. Why isn't Microsoft doing anything to fix the problem with jigsaw puzzles not downloading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Microsoft doing anything to fix the problem with jigsaw puzzles not downloading?: I purchased this game and would like to be able to play it. It has been down for over a month and this dose not seem far that nothing is being done about this problem. Anyone else feel the same...
  6. I am having trouble with bingo, also. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble with bingo, also. Is there anything I can do to fix it?: Help! Bingo keeps having connection problems. Is there something I can do to fix it. Thank you for your time. aa9fc0e2-1cd8-4062-a713-8427e96f9a3d
  7. Threatening to sell your xbox wont fix anything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Threatening to sell your xbox wont fix anything...: I paid for express shipping to receive my limited edition xbox one the day it came out and guess what.. I had to wait 2 days but I wasn't complaining to shop at a different store. The problem is...
  8. Xbox having problems loading anything. Will only play external media device. Need fixed ASAP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having problems loading anything. Will only play external media device. Need fixed ASAP.: having downloading issues. Not letting me use any apps but external media player. Loading really slow if at all. Lots of error codes. Connected to internet just fine. What can I do or what do I...
  9. Can't do anything on xbox 1s anybody know how to help fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't do anything on xbox 1s anybody know how to help fix?: 0x800401fb error code. How to fix? 4eca434f-4a54-476e-9263-6759a79be4fb
  10. Is there anything I can do to fix my right thumb stick drift on my Elite controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anything I can do to fix my right thumb stick drift on my Elite controller?: My elite controller is 1 year old and for the last month has developed drift in the right thumb stick. Can this be fixed? 4db1fab5-f7d6-4478-a124-48863402ea49