Is there anyway i can get leaderboard updates back on my world? (Without mods)

Discus and support Is there anyway i can get leaderboard updates back on my world? (Without mods) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think i turned on host privileges, and i guess saved it along time ago (I get the message saying that the world has been in creative though.) I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gotouza, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Gotouza
    Gotouza Guest

I think i turned on host privileges, and i guess saved it along time ago (I get the message saying that the world has been in creative though.) I haven't been on the world in months, and i'm thinking of doing more things with it now. (I have never duplicated
    ores in this world, except for using a powered rail duplicator.) Just curious, anyone know if it's possible to do this without modding? Thanks.

:)

Gotouza, Mar 10, 2014
  2. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    Is there anyway I can get my account back?

Is it possible that somebody else had access to your account? If so, they could have been the reason for the ban. Problem is, you are responsible for your account at all times, and if you allow somebody else access, or somebody in the house gains access,
    you are still held responsible for their actions. It is also possible, that somebody gained access to your account from another console. This happens when you give out your login details. You could contact phone support and have them open an unauthorized
    access investigation, if you believe it was possible that your account was accessed without your knowledge. They will be able to determine if the violation occured from your console, or if it was logged in somewhere else. This will not necessarily change the
    suspension though.

oOUTSIDERo62, Mar 10, 2014
  3. Is there anyway I can get my account back?

Like I said, I have never used racial or homophobic slurs, their reasoning is simply not true.

But thanks for the response.

Guess my only choice is to stop giving my business to a company like this.

Maverick GeeG, Mar 10, 2014
  4. I No Way I
    I No Way I Guest

Once, its been disabled its gone for good on that world, sadly. I wouldn't risk modding and possibly getting banned for leaderboards on Minecraft. How ever you can try to copy the world's seed and start over, probably not what you want to do, but the only
    legit solution.

I No Way I, Mar 17, 2014
  5. I No Way I Win User

Once, its been disabled its gone for good on that world, sadly. I wouldn't risk modding and possibly getting banned for leaderboards on Minecraft. How ever you can try to copy the world's seed and start over, probably not what you want to do, but the only
    legit solution.
  6. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Is it possible that somebody else had access to your account? If so, they could have been the reason for the ban. Problem is, you are responsible for your account at all times, and if you allow somebody else access, or somebody in the house gains access,
    you are still held responsible for their actions. It is also possible, that somebody gained access to your account from another console. This happens when you give out your login details. You could contact phone support and have them open an unauthorized
    access investigation, if you believe it was possible that your account was accessed without your knowledge. They will be able to determine if the violation occured from your console, or if it was logged in somewhere else. This will not necessarily change the
    suspension though.
  7. Rei-B7856166-2D88-43 Win User

Anyway to reset my own gamerscore?

if you modded an achievement, it will get reset. then if you get it without modding, it will eventually get locked again
  8. ngocphi Win User

They conduct the thorough review before issuing the Permi ban that's for.last resorts

Its done by multiple teams

Not just one person

You can look at your enforcementn history on the same site

If you have multiple enforcement actions those can lead to a ban especially if it was hate etc eyc

And no if they denied you there is no other choice

You should read the terms of use

There is a bit of information about the enforcement team there along with the enforcement dite

If you want something else you do need to read the terms of use

Before you proceed

Keep in mind they will present all evidence in case so it's best to change your behaviour
  9. Maverick GeeG Win User

Like I said, I have never used racial or homophobic slurs, their reasoning is simply not true.

But thanks for the response.

Guess my only choice is to stop giving my business to a company like this.
Thema:

1. Is there anyway i can get leaderboard updates back on my world? (Without mods) - Similar Threads - anyway leaderboard updates

2. Is there anyway for me to get into the game streaming from my console

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway for me to get into the game streaming from my console: I’m an iPhone user and I wanted to try the x-cloud I think it’s called but I know I was late so I kinda dropped it but I was wondering if I could try it or is my idea gona submitted by...
  3. Is there anyway to pay an over due game pass ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anyway to pay an over due game pass ultimate?: Title says it all submitted by /u/picke192 [link] [comments]
  4. Is there anyway to contact to McAllen, TX repair center to see if they received my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to contact to McAllen, TX repair center to see if they received my controller?: I sent in my Elite Series 1 Controller still under warranty on May 26th, according to my tracking I got through Fedex it was delivered on May 29th. It still has not been updated under my account...
  5. 2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Questions!!! How to change Xbox XUID? How to contact Enforcement by anyway?: How do I change my xuid? How do I contact xbox enforcement? fbd87cf1-ae7e-4288-9022-696d36118112
  6. Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does decreasing display quality make your FPS more stable? And is there anyway I can get...: A few multiplayer games aren’t really stable in 60 fps. Just looking to see if i can make it more stable somehow. cc549ef3-7f46-4306-9ae7-94efa40858cd
  7. Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway of recovering an very old email address (hotmail)/Xbox Live account without...: So I recently bought an Xbox 360 just because I wanted to enjoy playing the old games. I signed in with my current account and noticed that I hardly have any achievements and that they're all on...
  8. I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways

in XboX Insiders
    I’m unsure if this is the right place but I’ll try anyways: So I had just enrolled into the Xbox insiders program tonight and it made me update my console. Once the update was at the restarting phase the console turned off as usual but then it did not turn...
  9. I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?: n/a this post has been solved thank you for the help everyone! c719ca83-a7f0-4806-8bfb-67bae91bc4f5
  10. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...