Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

Discus and support Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Let me set up a scenario. Saturday night, chillin, playing dead by daylight. Having fun. Having some beverages. Until my friend joins, and is toxic... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheLonely1s1and, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand.

Let me set up a scenario.

Saturday night, chillin, playing dead by daylight.

Having fun. Having some beverages.

Until my friend joins, and is toxic cause dead by daylight is 4-players against 1 killer. We had a full squad and was jealous. In the end it was funny enough to the point we couldn't of focus on the game. So what do we do, we started rapping in the party.
    But it got out of control so i kick him from the party, and set it to invite only. Sends me a message, with a word thats very vulgar on accident. Natural instinct, cause xbox needs be no negativity across the brand, I reported him. Not knowing he has already
    gotten 2 com bans. He is now ban for a month.

Now before we say, you're friend shouldn't of done that, or why did you report him in the first place, was it really a accident. It was fun and jokes, and it was just a mistake. I just have a question.

Is there a way to appeal a xbox report from the reporter?

:)

TheLonely1s1and, Jun 11, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to enforcement actions on an account, the only person who can appeal the action itself would be the person's account that has said enforcement action on it. You can tell you friend to go to the
    Enforcement Website to file a

Case Review
    to see if it can be appealed.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. TheLonely1s1and Win User

Hey mods, how is a another word for hip hop/r&b inappropriate. Are you saying artists are inappropriate? So confused.
  4. bowski477 Win User

You had spelled it incorrectly which made it a very different word.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Reporting someone on Xbox is serious. Once it has been done and the enforcement team has responded with action there is nothing the reporter can do. It's then up to the user who was actioned to file a case review if they are eligible for one. That is the
    only way to appeal the suspension.
  6. NUFCxBEAST Win User

you can apply for a case review on the enforcement website if he's eligible but once you report someone it's then in the enforcement teams hands and there's nothing you can do except a case review. sorry
Thema:

1. Is there anyway to get my friend unbanned from my hand. - Similar Threads - anyway friend unbanned

2. Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to stop people from casting videos to the youtube app on xbox one?: Basically someone i know casted a video to the youtube app on my xbox but i didn't even have it opened, or anything, i also had the xbox app connectivity settings all turned off, and i'm saying...
  3. Is there anyway microsoft can block the use of usb flash drives to cut down on the usb modding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway microsoft can block the use of usb flash drives to cut down on the usb modding: Played a game of pubg today where one of the guys had infinite ammo, could not report him because other guy rolled up on us and killed us, gta 5 is almost unplayable now something needs to be done...
  4. Microsoft Word Games lost my stats somehow, is there anyway to get the back?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Word Games lost my stats somehow, is there anyway to get the back?: I had a connection issue and lost all my stats for the game. It reset back to nothing. Is there a way to regain those stats, which apparently still exist in that damn cloud! thanks, I have tried...
  5. Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass recurring billing was TURNED OFF but I'm being charged ANYWAY why?: my daughter did the dollar trial for Game Pass and now we are being billed after the recurring billing was TURNED OFF, why? 2ef8f6b4-244f-4aee-998e-7b3e20cf999e
  6. Someone in a different region bought me a game, is there anyway to redeem the code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone in a different region bought me a game, is there anyway to redeem the code?: I live in Canada and he lives in the USA, is there anyways to redeem a code across regions? b4bc72e5-c800-4d5c-a7b1-25dbdd755ed2
  7. Anyway to get lost 360 DLC content back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyway to get lost 360 DLC content back?: Hey all, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but maybe one of the few. Background. Had an X360, played Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) and had all the maps for the game. I also played MW3. Now I have an...
  8. I paid Xbox Live Gold but it does not work anyway

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid Xbox Live Gold but it does not work anyway: Split from this thread. i have the same problem... i paid GOLD subscription but still in fifa and in nhl says that i dont have gold subscription... �� 2039e26e-c321-43d3-8807-205efc1077e9
  9. Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to recover a deleted minecraft world on the xbox one?: Split from this thread. I wqs playing Minecraft xbox one version with a friend (xbox live) and when i switched the xbox to a different tv my world was gone. Do you think your able to get it...
  10. How does one make an Xbox Friend anyways?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does one make an Xbox Friend anyways?: How do I make Xbox Friends? I have owned my Xbox 360 for 3 years now, and have owned the Xbox One since Nov. 2014. I have yet to make any Xbox friends? How does one make Xbox Friends anyways?...