is there away to change an xbox profile to another email address

Discus and support is there away to change an xbox profile to another email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change the Xbox profile set up on my main account to one of my kids accounts, is that possible? c6c5f241-6988-4c9c-9e97-14dd920fe777 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DuncanBird, Apr 17, 2020.

1. DuncanBird
    DuncanBird Guest

I want to change the Xbox profile set up on my main account to one of my kids accounts, is that possible?

:)

DuncanBird, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

You can only have one Xbox profile assigned to an email address. There is no way to merge two Xbox profiles. If you're looking to change an email addressed assigned to a profile, here is the

link
    to help walk you through the process.

Hope this helps!
  3. AliImtiaz Win User

Yes if you go to Microsoft.com and login you can go to settings and change it from there. You would need verifications however.
  4. WPAK Win User

help please

Hi there,

-

to change the email address connected to your xbox live account (used for loggin in and downloading the profile etc), please follow the steps on this link:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

If there are currently somehow two profiles connected to the same email address (Microsoft Account) try changing one of the accounts to another Microsoft Account (email address) that might fix the issue
  5. BIG TALL NICK Win User

Is there a way to change the email associated with Microsoft Accounts / Xbox Live Accounts?

yes you can go to xbox.com and sign-in to connect another email account to your profile id or you can also change the email address linked to the xbox live account. just log-in and go to settings or account profile and then click email settings or linked
    account
  6. xTye Win User

Multiple Account situation.

Unfortunately you can't merge content that's been downloaded onto another account. You can, however, change the email address on each account. Be away as, I believe, when an email as changed that you cannot change the Windows LIVE ID for 30 days.
Thema:

1. is there away to change an xbox profile to another email address - Similar Threads - away change profile

2. Pad drift serial number worn away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pad drift serial number worn away: I purchased a custom pad for a Christmas present for my son, its developed pad drift on one of the sticks, unfortunately the last 3 digits of the serial number have worn away thro battery changes,...
  3. xbox one s liga e desliga logo em seguida[Translation-xbox one s on and off right away]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s liga e desliga logo em seguida[Translation-xbox one s on and off right away]: ola gente preciso de ajuda tenho um xbox one s com a garantia ate 25\1\2021 so que nao tenho mais a nota nem tenho como tira por motivos pessoais o que eu faco pra microsoft fazer os reparo vi na...
  4. Xbox one s turns on than off right away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s turns on than off right away: Hi, I plug in my xbox one s, the light on the symbol comes on like the power is on, but than turns off right away, any recommendations on how to fix this? I tried a new power cord, and plugging...
  5. Grey/Black Screen that went away, and then came back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey/Black Screen that went away, and then came back.: Hi, all. So, I've had my device for a while now, (since fall of 2015,) so if it's dead or dying, I'm not exactly shocked. If it can be saved, though, I'm hopeful. On Saturday, (2nd of May) I...
  6. Cross Platform is pushing me away from gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Cross Platform is pushing me away from gaming!: I tried playing 3 games of COD Groundwar today. 2 of the games was plagued by PC hackers using headshot aimbots. I have video if you want proof. Presently you CAN NOT disable Cross Platform in COD...
  7. Rocket League - Achievement - Far, Far Away...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League - Achievement - Far, Far Away...: Requirements - Drive a total of 50km Stuck at 50%, so far I was able to increase it twice by 2% for 2 consecutive days. I am currently sitting at 54% and it won't budge no matter what. I have...
  8. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  9. How does Ark get away with changing an achievements requirements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does Ark get away with changing an achievements requirements?: With the addition of their Genesis DLC they've made 3 notes from that requirements to unlock a previously unlockable without them achievement. Didn't something similar happen with Destiny and Xbox...
  10. I would like to change my gamer tag because my little brother did it while I was away

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to change my gamer tag because my little brother did it while I was away: my little brother changed my gamer tag by accident can you please change it to relatablegamer1 340021f2-db09-4062-8adc-e8b531647e0c