Is there even support from this company anymore?

Discus and support Is there even support from this company anymore? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once again I am coming back here looking for actual people who work for Microsoft for technical support. I can not seem to find a phone number or a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxxxCor3xxxx, Feb 25, 2020.

1. xxxxCor3xxxx
    xxxxCor3xxxx Guest

Once again I am coming back here looking for actual people who work for Microsoft for technical support. I can not seem to find a phone number or a email. I go to the support page and all I get is some [mod removed] about phone and email support not available
    for this subject. How do I get in contact with tech support?

:)

xxxxCor3xxxx, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to go to http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to either request a call back or chat with support. If you don't see those options, change your category/topics.
    Typically billing options will always give those options.
  3. Jester1775 Win User

#InsideXbox State Of Decay 2 Reward

Bump? Anyone from Microsoft? Even the game company is ignoring me....
  4. VulcanVFX Win User

Xbox One Hard Drive

No company is ever open with there ideas or anything, why because they can always be delays and such that pop up and that reflects back onto the company, further more your rival companies will take note of what you're planning on doing as well and pursue
    even harder to outdo you, and microsoft support has commented on some forum posts announcing things as like 3D support coming in the future and such.
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Publishers vs Console makers? Who controls who?

Well many claim the the demise of Sega came from their lack of support from companies like EA.
  6. jaspertodd Win User

Happy Birthday

Hey, Happy Birthday OP.....

Buy yes, people realy should be more greatful that they get a Happy bday from any company, cause normally you don't get didly squat from companies on your bday but a bill. To be honest I think Microsoft is the only company that even remembers my bday. So
    as little as it is it's stil a nice thought of them to even do this for members. Man some of my family can't even remember my bday lol.so it's all good...
Thema:

1. Is there even support from this company anymore? - Similar Threads - support company anymore

2. Refund Requests and Support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Requests and Support.: A member of my family bought Hitman 2 without permission and seeing how my internet is decently fast, was able to download and play the first mission and multiplayer. I requested a refund the same...
  3. Oculas quest support?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Oculas quest support?: I'd love to be able to stream my xbox to my oculas quest. Will this become available? eb7cdf53-41d8-47e0-b856-3f618a9459a1
  4. Vizio sound bar xbox one support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vizio sound bar xbox one support.: Ive been trying to get my xbox one to work right connected to the hdmi input on my vizio sound bar through the hdmi arc all night. Tell me why my bluray player will play blurays through my sound...
  5. How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone: Please send me a phone number to reach Xbox support 305b654a-7363-4549-8832-0550533b7305
  6. Dead xbox one x after 2 years. No support available.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead xbox one x after 2 years. No support available.: Hello, I have been struggling with corrupted saved games and a dying internal hard drive for about a month on my kids' xbox one x. This has cost me many, many hours of deleting corrupted saved...
  7. Bad support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad support: have had problems with every oayment option I have tried to add to my account there is obviously some kind of block thats making it where all my cards say they are wrong and my PayPal won't even...
  8. 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all: A Cabo De comprar 3 months gold pass no deja meter el cOdigo customer support online not helping at all 27099666-4d39-4c21-9e3a-671c258a2894
  9. Reporting a player to Xbox Support by E-mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a player to Xbox Support by E-mail: I want to know if we can report a player by sending an E-mail to Xbox support because I have a video that proves that this player did not play as he is suppose to and is doing some bad things for...
  10. Technical support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical support: Xbox technical support is a joke, I spent all day troubleshooting a problem I'm having with downloading a game and trying to contact technical support but apparently they dont have a phone number...