Is there Ever Going to be a Half Life 3?

Discus and support Is there Ever Going to be a Half Life 3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Really enjoy playing Half Life Series, would like more. Does anybody know if they are making a Half Life 3 I see Crackdown3 is out any good?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clive Foster, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Clive Foster
    Clive Foster Guest

Really enjoy playing Half Life Series, would like more. Does anybody know if they are making a Half Life 3

I see Crackdown3 is out any good?

:)

Clive Foster, Sep 5, 2017
  2. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Dream collaboration

Half Life 3?

More chances of Mario getting released on Xbox that Half Life 3 ever getting released Is there Ever Going to be a Half Life 3? :D

Shaggy2000, Sep 5, 2017
  3. gbxb360
    gbxb360 Guest
    Is There Ever Going to be A Fix For Invites?

Ever since owning my Xbox One, I have had trouble with messages and invites. I never get them. This is extremely frustrating when I'm trying to join games, spend hours trying to fix it, with no luck.

So far I have done the following: port forwarding set up, this is my home Xbox, I allow messages and invites, and I have done a full hard shutdown of the Xbox.

Still, I get nothing.

So, am am asking to PLEASE fix this!

gbxb360, Sep 5, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

As far as I know half life three is a myth.

BigB EC, Sep 5, 2017
  5. BigB EC Win User

As far as I know half life three is a myth.
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Dream collaboration

Microsoft + Valve = ???

Bet you can guess where I was going with this.. lol!

L
    Half Life 3?

More chances of Mario getting released on Xbox that Half Life 3 ever getting released :D
  7. Fenbops Win User

Is orange box worth 15 quid

"Half Life 2" is supposed to be the PC gamer's answer to "HALO" and is just doesn't come anywhere close.

That is one of the most retarded comments i have ever seen on these forums. Half Life 2 is fantastic on console or pc and is a brilliant experience in its own right.
  8. HighlandRainbow Win User

Half life 3

The orange box Is amazing, The half life games are truly amazing, Much better than halo or the COD series, Yep you guessed It, I AM a half life fan, Ever since It was released on the old xbox I have been hooked, Infact I still play the game on the orange
    box today when I can get a chance? Half Life 3? Hell yeah!! When's It Out LOL
  9. Michael Fellipe Win User

BLOG NOVO! Ajudem aí pessoal!

HALF LIFE IS LOVE

HALF LIFE IS LIFE
Thema:

1. Is there Ever Going to be a Half Life 3? - Similar Threads - Ever Going Half

2. Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I and Will I ever be able to go Xbox Live again?: My xbox won't go live and I've not changed anything that I know of, I never do, add or change anything on my system for Fear that this would happen. Now I'm reading the post and have to do...
  3. Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???: I am sick and tired of the trash blu ray player on the x. It wont read half of my 4k movies and then the other half only work a quarter of the time with terrible playback. How can microsoft...
  4. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  5. Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stranded deep is it ever going to happen for console: Hello my name is Logan [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and I was inquiring about any info I might be able to get involving stranded deep and it being released on Xbox one please if you can or...
  6. Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...: Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way to enforce the ban. Is Microsoft going to...
  7. Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?: I already own the FH4 Standard Edition and I see that all 3 editions of the game are currently on sale. I am interested in buying the Ultimate Addons Upgrade, but it's price seems to be fixed at...
  8. Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?: I've tried everything from reinstalling the app to a complete factory reset of my xbox one s and the app still has alternating issues, one day it's fine, one day it'll just open the splash screen...
  9. Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox ever going to bring back something similar to the family plan: I used the family plan for my kids and myself. Having to pay for 4 accounts would suck and sharing one account sucks as well. We are all under the same roof sharing the same IP network. Isn't...
  10. Titanfall DLC ever going to release?? May is half over, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall DLC ever going to release?? May is half over, what gives?: I have been hearing Titanfall dlc to be released in May. May is almost half over and have yet to see the download available? 9bbce93c-b34f-4702-a5d8-45cdb9b29b2d