Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

Discus and support Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both games are having really bad start up issues. Even Gears of War Ultimate has issues if you dont have xbox live and thats just for loading single... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danklord127, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Danklord127
    Danklord127 Guest

Both games are having really bad start up issues. Even Gears of War Ultimate has issues if you dont have xbox live and thats just for loading single player. Is this something known thats being worked on. Im trying to play through the games for the first
    time and I’m up to 3 and cant proceed.

Power cycling and a reinstall has not helped.

:)

Danklord127, Oct 7, 2019
  2. RuiJoão Win User

problems with the xbox digital game card

IS THE GEARS OF WAR 1

GEARS OF WAR 3

THE

GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT

GEARS OF WAR 2 I HAVE

I DOWNLOADED
  3. MAGROOOU Win User

gametag

Gear of war 3

Gear of war Judgment

Worms armagedoon 2
  4. Reaper Doom 1 Win User

Have not received my bonus content codes

with one has not received his codes for gears of war 4 and did not get the code for gears of war judgment 1or 2 or 3 or judgment
  5. xxsaugerxx Win User

The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

Hi, sorry for my bad english. I try all my best that you can understand me.

I have 3 Codes:

"Gears of War", "Gears of War 3" and "Gears of War: Judgment".

I just tried to reenter the codes. The "Gears of War 3"-Code and "Gears of War: Judgment"-Code works!

Only the "Gears of War"-Code doesn't work.

I get these Message:

Something went wrong

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
  6. PrinzCesar Win User

error codes gears of war 1, 2, 3, 4

Here are the same problems.

Only Gears of War 3 and Judgment is possible to activate.

Gears of War 1 and 2 not
Thema:

1. Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon? - Similar Threads - going fix Gears

2. fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...

in XboX Insiders
    fix this Xbox worries please it can go up to 3 tries maximum according to my experience I...: https://www.transfernow.net/92cte862opfg wait a few minutes for the site to load the video (game pass) submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  4. Is there going to be a fix to this beta in the short term?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there going to be a fix to this beta in the short term?: is there going to be fixes to this messed up beta? ive had problems with FH4 not loading up with a message popping up saying "bye for know" and then just shutting down my app. as follows by pic...
  5. When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video?...: Not gonna waste anymore time so see the subject. c6980ac7-a532-4a18-b805-30ab4a14b695
  6. Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they ever going to fix the MS rewards app?: I've tried everything from reinstalling the app to a complete factory reset of my xbox one s and the app still has alternating issues, one day it's fine, one day it'll just open the splash screen...
  7. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  8. When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?: This is my second Xbox one with the same problem. The Mute icon beside the battery icon is always illuminated. It is always muted. I took it to Microsoft store they couldn't figure out how to fix...
  9. When are we going to get Server Connection on XBox Bingo on PC Windows fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    When are we going to get Server Connection on XBox Bingo on PC Windows fixed: Please help. Went down around 6 EST. bc3b5995-649e-41f1-94af-31fc11f72909
  10. waypoint has been down for 5 days,are you going to fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    waypoint has been down for 5 days,are you going to fix it?: Do you people at xbox plan to fix it? b7323f51-f5c2-4345-bbb3-fb6932682595