Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon?

Discus and support Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Both games are having really bad start up issues. Even Gears of War Ultimate has issues if you dont have xbox live and thats just for loading single... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Danklord127, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Danklord127
    Danklord127 Guest

Both games are having really bad start up issues. Even Gears of War Ultimate has issues if you dont have xbox live and thats just for loading single player. Is this something known thats being worked on. Im trying to play through the games for the first
    time and I’m up to 3 and cant proceed.

Power cycling and a reinstall has not helped.

:)

Danklord127, Oct 7, 2019
  2. RuiJoão Win User

problems with the xbox digital game card

IS THE GEARS OF WAR 1

GEARS OF WAR 3

THE

GEARS OF WAR JUDGMENT

GEARS OF WAR 2 I HAVE

I DOWNLOADED
  3. MAGROOOU Win User

gametag

Gear of war 3

Gear of war Judgment

Worms armagedoon 2
  4. Reaper Doom 1 Win User

Have not received my bonus content codes

with one has not received his codes for gears of war 4 and did not get the code for gears of war judgment 1or 2 or 3 or judgment
  5. xxsaugerxx Win User

The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

Hi, sorry for my bad english. I try all my best that you can understand me.

I have 3 Codes:

"Gears of War", "Gears of War 3" and "Gears of War: Judgment".

I just tried to reenter the codes. The "Gears of War 3"-Code and "Gears of War: Judgment"-Code works!

Only the "Gears of War"-Code doesn't work.

I get these Message:

Something went wrong

Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.
  6. PrinzCesar Win User

error codes gears of war 1, 2, 3, 4

Here are the same problems.

Only Gears of War 3 and Judgment is possible to activate.

Gears of War 1 and 2 not
Thema:

1. Is there going to be a fix for Gears of War 3 and Gears of war Judgment soon? - Similar Threads - going fix Gears

2. Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors: Are they going to fix the call of duty dics error. i like the game but after the last patch it keeps crashing getting 200 ms ping on game too please fix the game 4e7740f5-1578-49ee-80dd-110c89f04e96
  3. When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?: Since Day 1 of the launch of the Xbox 360 I have been getting numerous amount Hate and Harassment from Aggressive Players who don't like people Talking on Xbox Live in a Multiplayer Game. Till...
  4. Is there going to be a fix for Profile photo reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there going to be a fix for Profile photo reporting?: As of right now it is still entirely possible to report anyone's profile picture 5 times and it will automatically remove it and give the user a 24 hour profile picture suspension... I know this...
  5. Please fix bug with "Xbox go to Spotify" voice command

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix bug with "Xbox go to Spotify" voice command: When using my Kinect for Xbox voice commands (no more Cortana), there is a bug with the Spotify app. If I say, "Xbox go to Spotify", it tries to open Groove Music, which opens the MS store. The...
  6. So Xbox... when's the 80% download problem finally going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Xbox... when's the 80% download problem finally going to be fixed?: Asked already several times about this. To save having to repeat myself, everything you need to know is here in the last time i asked......
  7. When are they actually going to fix/address Elite V2 problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are they actually going to fix/address Elite V2 problems?: I am on my third and about to be forth elite v2 for the EXACT same issue. I press the right bumper once and it activates twice. I have tested this in game and on menus and still the same thing. I...
  8. Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.

in XboX Insiders
    Is the "Pause all" downloads bug ever going to be fixed? It has been around for years.: Does this affect many of you and if so are you reporting it? I've been having the issue intermittently for years, and I know I'm not the only one. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the...
  9. Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?: This issue has been going on for 2 years now, every blue moon it gets fixed but currently it has been broke since the summer. Plex will endlessly buffer after 10-20 mins of playback, if you exit...
  10. So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

in XBoX on Windows
    So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?: The return window for my elite 2 controller is closing soon and I need to know wether or not I have to send back yet another one. It would be the fourth one as the three before were even more...