Is there going to be a new Elite controller anytime soon?

Discus and support Is there going to be a new Elite controller anytime soon? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am thinking about buying another one, which would be my third.(The first one, the drift is so bad on the joysticks it is almost unusable for most... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SakInc, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SakInc
    SakInc Guest

I am thinking about buying another one, which would be my third.(The first one, the drift is so bad on the joysticks it is almost unusable for most games. The second one, I have to keep replacing the bumpers on it.) I just don't want to buy another one
    if they are still having these same issues. I'm hoping that they will fix this stuff on the next version, What do you think I should do????

:)

SakInc, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

I heard few months ago that a new V2 will coming but since Nothing...

Regards
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

There will be another for sure. When it comes to controllers, Microsoft always put up another one.
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

At the beginning of the year, images showed a new model of the Elite control for Xbox One, whose original design debuted in 2015 and its price was $ 149 USD. After the information toured the world, little or nothing was known about the second version of
    the command for the Microsoft console, however, a new report refers to interesting details about the control.

According to a report from Windows Central, the second version of the Elite control of Xbox One is a reality and its key name would be Spider, this because of the design it has in the back, which is similar to that of some spider legs. The sources of the
    site, which were not disclosed, indicate that in a matter of triggers, the new Elite control has a 3-phase mechanism, offering new options for users in terms of the force exerted by pressing those buttons and recognizing the command in the game. In that sense,
    the triggers will reflect the on-screen action in the second phase, prior to having the button fully tightened, which can be translated more quickly for shooting games.

On the other hand, the report indicates that there is a possibility that the new Elite control of Xbox One includes a new type of technology patented by Microsoft in terms of adjusting the tension in the sticks, which will allow players to adjust the resistance
    He exercises the stick according to his taste, unlike the original model, which was criticized by some users who considered that the resistance exercised was great.

Subsequently, Windows Central sources revealed that the new model of the Elite control will include support for USB-C and could include a fast loading dock, giving the player 2 options to recover the battery of his command. At the same time, it is related
    that the control will have connectivity with PC via Bluetooth and could include pieces to change the triggers, adapting them to the needs of the user.
  5. DanielSpaniel99 Win User

Get a second hand/broken Scuf controller - repairs cost a max of £50 so works out cheaper
  6. Nixelplex Win User

I would wait until after E3 that takes place next week. There has been rumors of one Coming soon. If they are going to announce anything I would think it would be there. I've heard people talking about them releasing the Elite V2 then saying that
    it would work with the new Console rumored for next year.

I know I could justify the purchase of a New Elite controller to my wife if I told her it was going to work on the next console as well
Thema:

1. Is there going to be a new Elite controller anytime soon? - Similar Threads - going Elite controller

2. My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox has had multiple freezes whenever I go to the friends tab, I've tried hard resets,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Emilio_Okami [link] [comments]
  3. New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!: Who else agrees that the new Xbox that’s coming out next year looks more like a pc than a Xbox. personally I hate the look it’s too big and not going to fit where I need it to!!!! submitted by...
  4. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  5. Are Series 1 thumbsticks going to be compatible with the Series 2 Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Series 1 thumbsticks going to be compatible with the Series 2 Elite Controller?: I prefer the mid-height domed thumbstick on the Elite Series 1 controller. I'm looking to upgrade to Series 2, but I'm curious if I'll be able to use the thumbstick designs from my Series 1. Is...
  6. Elite Controller Going Bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Going Bad: My elite controller is basically getting destroyed by itself. First was the rubber peeling off, then one of the buttons for the paddles became spongy (no clicky feeling) and now the left...
  7. 엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite...: 직구 하게 되면 A/S는 어떻게 되는 거 ?? 국내 A/S 가능한가요 아니면 해외로 보내야 하는 건가요 -[Translation - What is A / S? Is it possible to A / S in Korea or send it overseas?] 1675daa8-30e7-4f15-8d92-9cf0eba376c7
  8. GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix: Tech support told me it is only under 90 day warranty,so a $200 dollar controller breaks in 5 months and you won't fix it? Disappointed in microsoft products to say the least....
  9. Unresponsive d-pad on Elite Controller; How do I go about getting a replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive d-pad on Elite Controller; How do I go about getting a replacement?: The responsiveness of the d-pad on the Elite controller that came with the system leaves a lot to be desired. I play a lot of old-school games, and I cannot ignore this any longer. The right...
  10. Xbox Elite controller, left stick going forward is in reverse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller, left stick going forward is in reverse: Hey, anyone found that the left stick is not working properly? If I try to go forward by pressing left stick up, it actually makes you go backwards and vice versa? Anyone know how to fix it? I've...