Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?

Discus and support Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Exactly as the title says, thats what im asking submitted by /u/catgamer109 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/catgamer109, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?

/u/catgamer109, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Xbox kicked off internet when Chromecast connects

Hi there

I can understand the frustration, this has happened to me before. It eventually fixed itself up but i can suggest perhaps restarting your router and the chrome cast to see if that might help.

You may also reach out to xbox support following the steps provided above.

Alternatively you may also reach out here to Chromecast support
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?

Your PC does have support to ChromeCast?
  4. AllStarTC29sMom Win User

Connecting HDMI Splitter into Xbox One HDMI Input?

Chromecast and Xbox One do not get along on an automatic switch - at least they didn't for me. I had a blu-ray player & Chromecast on the switch with no problems, but the One will not get along with my Chromecast. :(
  5. Puma Kane Win User

stream pc to xbox one

I'm going with chromecast.

Good stuff though...
  6. circa285 Win User

NHL Game Center

It's interesting to me that NHL Game center is advertising it as if the app has already been released for xbox one when it has not. I will stream the games from my computer through my chromecast to my tv but I would really love to have the ability to skip
    using the chromecast.
Thema:

Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?

1. Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming? - Similar Threads - going Chromecast support

2. Screen keeps going black.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen keeps going black.: It started yesterday, and it makes my xbox unusable. The screen goes black for 1-3 second every 10 or so seconds. Help?? b26ce48f-49ce-4972-9503-d4bc05d676f5
  3. Xbox one error 116 not going away

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one error 116 not going away: Dear team, i have been trying to get my kid to play roblox and i keep getting the same 116 error. i have gone through the steps below and nothing works. i’ve changed to my profile, and it does not...
  4. gta v cars only go in reverse

in XBoX on Windows
    gta v cars only go in reverse: gta v cars only go in reverse 55c8c227-f38f-4bd1-a062-0cb873437969
  5. XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 2010 slim Screen going fuzzy green and blue: Hello, My XBOX 360 slim has been acting weird lately. It boots Normally, but after about 2 minutes, the screen goes fuzzy green and blue. Now I know that it's not my TV, because it works fine...
  6. Cant go online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant go online?: I'm able to access online content from my Xbox, Netflix, youtube, etc, but I can't view my friend's list or game online I'm only about halfway through my gold subscription this year and haven't...
  7. Xbox hacker said address and was going to kill me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hacker said address and was going to kill me: what do i do about this theres no cops that can help i have talked to them and they say call xbox and xbox says call the police. THIS IS MY LIFE! I had a guy in my party chat say everyones...
  8. What is going on with Xbox live core

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on with Xbox live core: Xbox live core services? Anyone else having issues 09adf080-4b77-400a-a9d6-58797d0bf90c
  9. Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are they going to fix the call of duty disc errors: Are they going to fix the call of duty dics error. i like the game but after the last patch it keeps crashing getting 200 ms ping on game too please fix the game 4e7740f5-1578-49ee-80dd-110c89f04e96
  10. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...