Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?

Discus and support Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jo_an_na, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Jo_an_na
    Jo_an_na Guest

Hi there,

Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for someone. If yes, is shipping free?

Thanks,

:)

Jo_an_na, Aug 20, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

I don't think so, because when I try to change the shipping it only ships to United states I cant change the region
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Not has such but you could try

For example say your in the US and your friend is in the uk

You can go to xbox.com scroll down too the botton change the region too uk then purachse a controller for your friend on the uk site. Just bear in mind any conversion rates and charges if your bank charges you for international transactions
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

You may have to ship it yourself to the person.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Not that I'm aware of an option. But you could order it to your adress and set it to the person by yourself.
  6. Jo_an_na Win User

Thanks everyone for responding to my question. Yes, it seems that for custom design, I will need to ship it on my own. If it's just a controller, I can switch to a different region and order. Thanks for all your help! :)
Thema:

1. Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller? - Similar Threads - international shipping custom

2. Internal vs External hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal vs External hard drives: Is it better/safer to put my big downloaded games (without a disk) on my external hard drive or my internal hard drive on my xbox? 24e509c1-bf30-40ed-860b-4fffbf38c9be
  3. When COPY a game from internal storeage to an external storage, then start the game, WHICH...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When COPY a game from internal storeage to an external storage, then start the game, WHICH...: COPY, not move. The game is stored in internal and external storage simultaneously. How Xbox choose to load? Since my extern storage is faster then the internal one, load from the external...
  4. Gifting a MS rewards purchase internationally (U.K. to U.S.A.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting a MS rewards purchase internationally (U.K. to U.S.A.): If Xbox Ultimate is supposedly trying to get players to play with gamers all over the world, not being able to gift a game internationally is NOT the way to get folks to use the store!???? If I...
  5. : internal hard drive

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : internal hard drive: : internal hard drive The game is backwards compatible so it'll work with a 360. In order for backwards compatibility to work, it requires an official MS brand 360 hard drive. If the hard drive...
  6. xbox wont update might be internal damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont update might be internal damage: hello my name is Jordan. I just bought an xbox one x black console and have had it for 1 month 2 weeks it was working fine with games but now it wont let me update it. it is stuck on trouble...
  7. Is there a way to see if something is wrong with my internal fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to see if something is wrong with my internal fan: This is all i need to know. Help would be great 93dc9f6e-66cf-47cc-8cf9-d17163c18ef7
  8. International gifted codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International gifted codes: How do I redeem gifted codes from outside my region? I was gifted 2 games, but can't redeem them because they're outside my region. I'm from the US, and the gifter is in Canada. Seems rather...
  9. would changing the Xbox One S internal drive cause problems ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    would changing the Xbox One S internal drive cause problems ?: wondering if swapping out the current drive (for an SSD) would be an issue ? i know the procedure and have the tools. but don't know if this would cause a problem like: the console being banned...
  10. Xbox wiped my internal hard drive space

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wiped my internal hard drive space: I had just moved my Xbox and when I turned it back on I was stuck at the startup screen after turning it off and on a few times, it gave me the factory start-up intro. luckily I have a 2tb hard...