Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller?

Discus and support Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there, Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jo_an_na, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Jo_an_na
    Jo_an_na Guest

Hi there,

Is it possible to ship personalized Xbox controllers from Xbox Design Lab to an international location? I like to get this as a gift for someone. If yes, is shipping free?

Thanks,

:)

Jo_an_na, Aug 20, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

I don't think so, because when I try to change the shipping it only ships to United states I cant change the region
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Not has such but you could try

For example say your in the US and your friend is in the uk

You can go to xbox.com scroll down too the botton change the region too uk then purachse a controller for your friend on the uk site. Just bear in mind any conversion rates and charges if your bank charges you for international transactions
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

You may have to ship it yourself to the person.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Not that I'm aware of an option. But you could order it to your adress and set it to the person by yourself.
  6. Jo_an_na Win User

Thanks everyone for responding to my question. Yes, it seems that for custom design, I will need to ship it on my own. If it's just a controller, I can switch to a different region and order. Thanks for all your help! :)
Thema:

1. Is there international shipping for custom design Xbox controller? - Similar Threads - international shipping custom

2. Xbox One Internal/External Data Storage Diagnostic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Internal/External Data Storage Diagnostic: Hello everyone, So I've been having an issue with XCOM 2/War of the Chosen where my game crashes in most loading screens, and trying to reload previous saves similarly causes the game to crash...
  3. Controller Internal Battery or AA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Internal Battery or AA: Will Xbox 1 controllers hold an internal charge or do they just work off the AA batteries? We have the original and a Phantom controller and neither seem to hold any charge....
  4. Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One?: Can I use an international keyboard layout on Xbox One? If yes, how do I set it up? 5bb01b31-ab0b-4844-8533-893782d93326
  5. Internal upgrade??

in XboX Insiders
    Internal upgrade??: So I'm on Alpha ring using a One X and I want to upgrade the internal drive. Any suggestions for disaster prevention? submitted by /u/RBGfreeDom [link] [comments]
  6. this productneeds to be installed on internal harddrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this productneeds to be installed on internal harddrive: i know the game isnt out yet so i have checked against other games available to pre order. borderlands 3 pre order says "install on home xbox..." yet when i look at the actual game rather than the...
  7. xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive: Hello all. Last month my ONE X started showing some weird signs... booted it up one day, navigated to my installed(internal games) games section and the spinning circle just stayed there.. it...
  8. What is the success rate on the One-X after internal HDD replacement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the success rate on the One-X after internal HDD replacement?: Since I can't send my console to an MS repair facility due to my region - I wanted to have some thoughts on the chances of the console failing again after an internal HDD replacement. Even...
  9. internal storage drive reads unformatted

in XBoX on Consoles
    internal storage drive reads unformatted: my internal storage drive reads unformatted. Is there anything I can do other than losing everything by reformatting?I fd173aa4-3bf0-4cf5-be73-3b9c4fa36b40
  10. Just bought MIB: International and it won’t play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought MIB: International and it won’t play: So i just bought the movie and it started off buffering and playing and buffering again and again. Now its just saying sorry cant play it now. After i just finished watching shazam....