Is there only one save file for Assassin's Unity on Xbox One?

Discus and support Is there only one save file for Assassin's Unity on Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I start a new game in Assassin's Creed Unity, Is there only like one save file. Please let me know I would really appreciate it. Other people... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoDoJo2, Nov 11, 2014.

1. RoDoJo2
    RoDoJo2 Guest

How do I start a new game in Assassin's Creed Unity, Is there only like one save file. Please let me know I would really appreciate it. Other people want to play it as well.

:)

RoDoJo2, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Kingster IOM
    Kingster IOM Guest
    Kingster IOM, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Pistachio
    Pistachio Guest
    Pistachio, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Is there only one save file for Assassin's Unity on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - save file Assassin's

2. Contacting 2k to Backup my Save File to Online Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contacting 2k to Backup my Save File to Online Cloud: So I Contacted 2k Fix My Save File For WWE 2K19 And 2K20 they say that it should be backed up and available to download, They Say Cache Clear And It is Common With Wwe 2k titles, As Long as I...
  3. Is there any way to delete save files from the cloud anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to delete save files from the cloud anymore?: I know there used to be a way to do it, but every time I go to delete a save file, it only does it from the local hardware. b6f3d9d1-88ca-4029-91ab-71663b238d44
  4. Can’t delete game save files from the cloud.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t delete game save files from the cloud.: Title says it all. I went back to play Assassin’s Creed Unity out of boredom and wanted to start a new save file, but there’s no option to do it in game and I can’t do it from my system storage...
  5. Frozen/bugged installation + missing save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Frozen/bugged installation + missing save file: Hi, after enjoying XGP for a long time without any notable issues, I've encountered some problems which are making me consider avoiding the PC-app. One day I decided to install FTL on my laptop,...
  6. Xbox Beta - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - no Save Files anymore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - no Save Files anymore...: I don't understand... I installed the game for the first time: played 3 campaigns. Want to play the 3rd campaign to end - no save files more in folder or available. I uninstalled it and tried it...
  7. I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need the files I saved on my XBox One Internal drive with file explorer: Im probably in a minority however.... Because using MS Edge on XBox One (Can view on 55 inch screen and zoom functionality in Edge performs much better than on my Surface) is much easier for me...
  8. Sims 4 saved game file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sims 4 saved game file: Is there a way to transfer my daughter's saved game files for sims 4 from my Xbox one to her new Xbox one s? 269d453b-c7b0-4303-a062-79cc768202e1
  9. Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Lost Save File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Lost Save File: Good Evening, I would appreciate any help available. I turned my Xbox One on tonight and when I loaded Assassin's Creed Syndicate it displayed a message saying it couldn't find my cloud save...
  10. Lost Assassin's Creed: Origins save file

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Assassin's Creed: Origins save file: Hey guys, Last night I was playing AC:O (I think while some Live features were down). While it was saving the power cord came loose and my Xbox turned off. I restarted and couldn't find my save...