Is there really no more xbox support?

Discus and support Is there really no more xbox support? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been all over the xbox support page and it seems there is literally no way to contact support anymore. How can you have a service with so many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by burger8, Mar 25, 2020.

1. burger8
    burger8 Guest

I've been all over the xbox support page and it seems there is literally no way to contact support anymore. How can you have a service with so many users and have literally zero support for it? My problem isn't on their list of pretty basic issues that
    just link you to websites that never solve the issue anyways, all I want to do is contact support, period.

:)

burger8, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

i tried an i keep on getting try again so idk.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can request a call back or chat with support through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic. Typically billing
    options will always have those. With everything going on in the world currently, there may be an increase in wait times though.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Please note that they put out a message today saying they are extra busy. You may be waiting away while they help everyone. You'll need a bit of extra patience.
  5. DerekJury Win User

Is less really more?

[quote user="Zehq"]

a) we have no lockers at our school

b) I actually do have friends, sorry to hear you had none.

c) You post the same thing every time, in an attempt to indicate I am dumb. Again, you're wrong.

[/quote]

Please don't feed the troll.
  6. TheTurtleClub Win User

Is less really more?

Socom 1+ 2 attachments were only on certain weapons. Snipers had fixed scopes and if you wanted it on an ar you had the m4a1 and m4a1 supressor 3 and 4 times respectively for seals only. High rof was offset by lower accuracy and damage on those vs dmg and
    burst accuracy for t weapons. Made you adapt to playing both sides instead of having one kit to rule them all for all teams
Thema:

1. Is there really no more xbox support? - Similar Threads - really more support

2. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  3. Really wish the Xbox app for Android was more user friendly...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Really wish the Xbox app for Android was more user friendly...: I would love it if it had the standard features of an actual remote, similar to the Cable/TV version. Having to swipe is very cumbersome, which is why I rarely touch the app. I would much rather...
  4. I really wish Microsoft would police game quality more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really wish Microsoft would police game quality more: So I just purchased Conan Exiles the other day and I genuinely like the game for the very small amount I have been able to play it. It has quickly turned into yet another 7 days to die for me...
  5. Digital Download cost more than retail hard copy!!!! REALLY!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download cost more than retail hard copy!!!! REALLY!!!: Hi can you please tell me how the cost of a digitally downloaded game from the Xbox store can be justified at being £10 to £15 more than a hard disc copy bought from a retailer be it online or...
  6. Xbox really need to have more appreciation for their players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox really need to have more appreciation for their players: Are you *** kidding me Xbox sent me a gift for being a day one member of xbox one and I found it to be a slap in the face by them so far the only good game they ever gave away for free in the...
  7. Are " Pilots " really more lethal than " Titans " ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are " Pilots " really more lethal than " Titans " ?: The sidewinder was my favorite but im more of a hide and seek player now when im attacking a titan f55a7054-304c-43b5-8524-15fdaea15fe4
  8. WWE 2K 14 Really needs more WWE Divas as Playable Characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K 14 Really needs more WWE Divas as Playable Characters.: Here's some Suggestions from A-Z there's girls from WWE and TNA of course I want the WWE Divas from the past and present added to the game since there is not much selection of Divas to pick from...
  9. Is It Really "Fallout 4"? More Like 3.5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Really "Fallout 4"? More Like 3.5: What glitches are you talking about? I didn't even know there were leveling glitches, not like I'd use them anyway because it just defeats the whole purpose of the game and would just spoil it....
  10. 2 more bundles announced today -- really Microsoft??

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 more bundles announced today -- really Microsoft??: Yop,Sunset Overdrive bundle doesn't include Kinect. 4a2326eb-44e2-4498-939d-b18d8abb0e3e