Is there someone knowledgeable about insiders whose willing to take the time to explain...

Discus and support Is there someone knowledgeable about insiders whose willing to take the time to explain... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; “There’s a similar thread” or something like that but I either can’t find them or they don’t specifically answer my questions. Thanks in advance.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/randomunlvimtired, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Is there someone knowledgeable about insiders whose willing to take the time to explain...

“There’s a similar thread” or something like that but I either can’t find them or they don’t specifically answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/randomunlvimtired
    [link] [comments]

/u/randomunlvimtired, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Satsumo Win User

Xbox One Game sharing

@Randver - it depends how you ask the question of EA. "Can I play a game a single digital game simultaneously?" will always get a "no" defacto answer. All you're doing is asking a closed question to someone who isn't necessarily an expert or willing to
    investigate beyond their knowledge.

Explain the "loophole" to them and see if you get a "we know - we are looking to close the loophole" response.
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

karaoke

Microsoft Market Place purchases are non refundable except under extraordinary circumstances.

and it takes time to get an answer here someone with the right knowledge has to come by and know what your going through.

now which service are you talking about that is becoming un available Microsoft or karaoke?
  4. Kevin Lx Win User

MICROSOFT DONT CARE

I TAKE IT ALL BACK : AFTER A LITTLE WHILE WITH. [SOMEONE WHO CARES] FROM XBOX SUPPORT ; THEY RESOLVED THE WHOLE MATTER IN NOTIME . IM BIG ENOUGH TO GIVE MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES TO MICROSOFT 1 good person willing to take the time to help , but 3 who couldnt
    care less . PROPS TO FAIZEL N . who takes time to look &cares about xbox customers THANKS .
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

annoying wwe 13 glitch.

I don't think Vinny Mac is willing to take a multi million dollar loss on video game making. The great thing about owning an IP is that someone will pay you to make it.
  6. darkist1 Win User

Xbox Appear Offline

Hi KadenArmstrong,

A lot of the time it becomes guess work, unless you're in an Xbox Party chat with someone whose on your friends lists, they can actually do the social bug to see whose in the party, if though it shows you as anonymous to see who they are in a party with.
Thema:

Is there someone knowledgeable about insiders whose willing to take the time to explain...

1. Is there someone knowledgeable about insiders whose willing to take the time to explain... - Similar Threads - someone knowledgeable insiders

2. Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please, please help me with my account recovery?: Hi, My name is Seth and i'm not being given access to a Xbox account that is clearly mine. this all started a few days ago, my xbox was having trouble connecting to the network. after trying all...
  3. Unblocking Someone on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unblocking Someone on windows 10: Hi, i have tried to find the answer but im not the best with tech. I am trying to see a list of the people that i have blocked on my xbox win 10 app so that i can unblock someone. I can not seem...
  4. Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone: Hi good afternoon, my gamertag was changed by someone I don't know and now, I want back the last gamertag before it was changed to this current one. Do have any ideas or ways on how to go back...
  5. Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has used the credit on account without our knowledge: So, daughter has gone to use her remaining credit to buy some fortnite skin and noticed its gone, go through her account and find that some random person has manged to attach their credit card to...
  6. I need someone with knowledge and expertise when it comes to external hard drives and the xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need someone with knowledge and expertise when it comes to external hard drives and the xbox ...: Where to begin? I want to say I have 750gb western digital hdd with a usb powered enclosure kit(right now I have 514 digital games between my 250 gb slim hdd and the external). I recently had on...
  7. My xbox-one reads some games, others do not, maybe someone can help me, knowledges are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox-one reads some games, others do not, maybe someone can help me, knowledges are ...: (First I'm belgian, sorry for my maybe not good english) My xbox one recognizes some game discs and some do not, I'll explain: When I insert some games in my xbox one, they are not recognized,...
  8. My xbox-one reads some games, others do not, maybe someone can help me, knowledges are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox-one reads some games, others do not, maybe someone can help me, knowledges are ...: (First I'm belgian, sorry for my maybe not good english) My xbox one recognizes some game discs and some do not, I'll explain: When I insert some games in my xbox one, they are not recognized,...
  9. My xbox-one reads some games, others do not, maybe someone can help me, knowledges are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
  10. I need someone with knowledge of the xbox 360 and the external hdd to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need someone with knowledge of the xbox 360 and the external hdd to help: Where to begin? I want to say I have 750gb western digital hdd with a usb powered enclosure kit(right now I have 514 digital games between my 250 gb slim hdd and the external). I recently had on...