Is there something wrong with the "FREE RIDE" reward challenge?

Discus and support Is there something wrong with the "FREE RIDE" reward challenge? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; So I've done this challenge a few times already. I know it's a little slow when registering the play time of the free games. I know it takes at least 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DA SHIZZLE IG, May 12, 2018.

1. Is there something wrong with the "FREE RIDE" reward challenge?

So I've done this challenge a few times already. I know it's a little slow when registering the play time of the free games. I know it takes at least 4 or 5 days to see a check appear. But this time I don't see a check and it's been over the usual amount
    of time. I have played killer instinct and dead or alive 5 last round well over 5 hours days ago(first few days of may). Not one check has shown up.

What's wrong?

:)

DA SHIZZLE IG, May 12, 2018
  2. Is there something wrong with me?

For me it's the other way around. I used to hate FPS when I was younger than I started playing them and enjoying them. It is true that a lot of FPS are much of the same and I will agree that I am somewhat tired of some of the FPS and how similar they are.
    But I still get fun out of some.

Dr Black Bones, May 12, 2018
  3. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    Is there something wrong with me?

I find If im playing one type of game for a long time, I get bored of that type. Though my gaming library is very diverse, so I play lots of different types of games that I don't get bored of a certain type.

I'm playing through wolfenstein now, but before that it was Divinity 2, and before that it was Grid 2. Sure there are times I play a few FPS games in a row, but theres always a different genre to mix it up with.

I know some people though that only play shooters and I wonder how they don't get bored of them.

Andreas_212, May 12, 2018
  4. Is there something wrong with the "FREE RIDE" reward challenge?

Oh yeah, before you give me some basic generic answer, YES, I'M OPTED IN
    , been opted in for months.

DA SHIZZLE IG, May 12, 2018
  5. hello!!!!!! still nothing has been checked off.

DA SHIZZLE IG, May 14, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello DA SHIZZLE IG,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a delay in processing that caused it to go beyond the normal 96 hour period. We see you have now completed this offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

hello!!!!!! still nothing has been checked off.
  8. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

Oh yeah, before you give me some basic generic answer, YES, I'M OPTED IN
    , been opted in for months.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello DA SHIZZLE IG,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a delay in processing that caused it to go beyond the normal 96 hour period. We see you have now completed this offer.
  10. theunit1982 Win User

Free ride reward

Hi Luypie. Thanks for your response. We are investigating. Is your gameplay hours that you see just from October?

Thx for your response and investigation.

Ok so thats where the problem is. It' s my general gametime for those games. Nevermind than.

Can i just say that the rewardsmissions leave a lot of room for iterpretation wich often is misleading (at least to me). Can you tell me where i can give my feedback regarding the rewardssystem ?
    I agree. Going forward, I think the exacts/specifics need to be a lot clearer.
  11. theunit1982 Win User

Free ride reward

XBLRewards3 are you able to do the same for me, with regards to checking the game play times. I'm interested to see what hours you have for me as I have 3 games I have played for 5 + hours and they have not shown up for me on my punch card?
Thema:

1. Is there something wrong with the "FREE RIDE" reward challenge? - Similar Threads - something wrong FREE

2. MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC 'Something went wrong' error - I just bought the game..again: To Whom It May Concern, I bought Halo Master Chief Collection on Xbox One today for the second time and can not load the game. I'm met with the 'Something went wrong - sign in with the account...
  3. Something went wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something went wrong: My sons xbox one s just keeps reverting to the troubleshoot screen. We have followed the guidelines on updating the system offline by downloading it onto a usb stick, this made us able to click on...
  4. I did something wrong in setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did something wrong in setting: Do i need to reset setting but cant see screen 74d1b94d-6fce-49d4-ac78-8b540ecf872a
  5. We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: I know many, many, many people have asked this question, but I still haven’t found a solution. I play on PS4 (I already asked PS4 support, they said they couldn’t help me with accounts that...
  6. something went wrong code 0x80070490

in XBoX Accessibility
    something went wrong code 0x80070490: Cannot even get to the homepage,done all the resets etc what do i do im stuck?? anyone please help. cf44aa93-d2ab-4e26-8094-d235b37a4e81
  7. Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’: Hi, I am having trouble with my Minecraft and I play on Pocket Edition. Whenever i sign into my Xbox account it goes normally until the part where it loads into Xbox. It says: ‘Sorry, something...
  8. Something Went Wrong. Can't purchase any games or content, not even free ones.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something Went Wrong. Can't purchase any games or content, not even free ones.: So my account is having severe issues. I can't purchase games or add-on content either from within the console or on the xbox store website, including free games. Every time I try, it reports...
  9. Help my downloadable free gold game something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my downloadable free gold game something went wrong: I was downloading metal gear solid V ground zeros but when it finished downloading then why I play the game then this message comes up " This disc region code is incorrect for this console" but...
  10. "Something went wrong" when i try to use the 1 month free gold trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong" when i try to use the 1 month free gold trial: Ok. So every time i try to use the 1 month free gold on my xbox 360 it says "Something went wrong. If you're trying to redeem a code, fill out your account's billing info and try again." Whats...