Is there still Xbox Automatic Enforcement Bot’s on Xbox?

Discus and support Is there still Xbox Automatic Enforcement Bot’s on Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The reason why I ask, is because multiple people in my friend group have been reported by an unknown person, and in a private dm with someone who I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 4rkturus, Oct 9, 2019.

1. 4rkturus
    4rkturus Guest

The reason why I ask, is because multiple people in my friend group have been reported by an unknown person, and in a private dm with someone who I am going to keep anonymous, as I was comparing two uncontrollable situations to another related to his friend.
    He keep’s on saying and concluding that Microsoft has Enforcement bots that are in everyone’s private DM’s monitoring what everyone says like a helicopter parent. And I was wondering if that has changed recently, thank you.

:)

4rkturus, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I dont worry to much about it, I worry more what google and the such take. Ever been having a conversation talking about something then get an ad for it when you pull up your facebook? Like straight out the dark knight.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You do realize what you are suggesting is actually impossible right?

The NSA Does what you are suggesting but with 3 cray super computers to actively monitor and they are watching for keywords only on us public lines so it is highly unlikely any private company will do the same when there are easier ways

REPORTS

If you are reported it doesnt matter if it is private party chat or party chats it will be reviewed

Reports will flag.the said msgs for them to see

You dont want to be banned KEEP it clean it is that simple

It only takes ONE valid report not some magic bot that cost billions
  4. AridLizard Win User

I'd guess that when messages are reported they get scanned by a bot for words or phrases that are on the ban list.

if the bot finds a hit then it issues a ban, if it doesn't find anything, a member of the Enforcement Team reads the message to see if it breaks the Code of Conduct (which would explain why a message with single swear word gets an almost immediate action
    while more subtle breaches, such as bullying, take longer to investigate)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yeah, I highly doubt they have anything that is actively watching ever DM, but they do have access to DMs if they need to investigate a report.
  6. 4rkturus Win User

Yeah, why I ask is because I’m starting to get suspicious of someone’s lie in a chat, and when I presented him the best response that was in this forum he sent two other replies, claiming as if that was the truth. When obviously it wouldn’t be as that
    would be an invasion of privacy in a private dm. And he keeps on pinning anyone getting banned as getting banned by bots that look for swear words in every dm, when that would just overload the servers because of how many users they would have to scan.
Thema:

1. Is there still Xbox Automatic Enforcement Bot’s on Xbox? - Similar Threads - still Automatic Enforcement

2. Game DVR STILL not recording/playing back 4k game clips! ‍♂️

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR STILL not recording/playing back 4k game clips! ‍♂️: Beta tier Insider here. When is Xbox going to get their $h!t together already and fix this issue? Its been months since they fixed it and then broke it again. Why is this such a difficult thing...
  3. Replacement HDD to SSD can I still be enrolled in preview program afterwards

in XboX Insiders
    Replacement HDD to SSD can I still be enrolled in preview program afterwards: So I started having hard drive problems a couple months back and I decided to replace my HDD to a SanDisk SSD 2 TB. In order to do this I had to unenroll my Xbox, from the Xbox preview program...
  4. Help with Xbox account that has left the insider program but still is getting insider features

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox account that has left the insider program but still is getting insider features: I was a couple weeks ago invited to join the alpha-skip-ahead program, I tried it out for a couple of days but soon left back to the public build. However, my Xbox account is still seeing alpha...
  5. [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins

in XBoX on Windows
    [2020] Minecraft Starter Collection ***STILL*** not fulfilling coins: Same topic as last year. Microsoft Store purchase - for my son - missing coins and some other components of the Starter Collection. Four cases - Microsoft, XBOX, Mojang (corporate) and Minecraft...
  6. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?: There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm shocked that has never been made is Beautiful...
  7. Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...: Hi, I would like to create a discussion highlighting the fact that the Microsoft Xbox Elite 2 controllers are still not improved enough over the Xbox Elite original controller to warrant the...
  8. Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD: Hi, While downloading Metro Exodus I cancelled the download after some 10min. My disk space was around 120-130GB and once I started the download it went down to 55-60GB (I'm just writing...
  9. Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?: If not is it possible to implement a way. Im playing on mouse & keyboard and i have a hard drive plugged in too so there is not enough usb ports. So i got my controller plugged into the wall and...
  10. xbox live rewards still no automatic credit

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards still no automatic credit: Seams that now rewards is ending and i have over 16000 reward on my statement after trading in my vip gems (yes over 30 days ago) The credits no longer have available option to manually transfer...