Is there technical support for xbox controls?

Discus and support Is there technical support for xbox controls? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a normal xbox one a few years ago and a controller came crashing, I bought another original xbox one s, and after a year it failed, I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamuelGyn, Aug 6, 2020.

1. SamuelGyn
    SamuelGyn Guest

I bought a normal xbox one a few years ago and a controller came crashing, I bought another original xbox one s, and after a year it failed, I want to know if there is a technical assistance from
    microsoft to solve my problem with the control.

:)

SamuelGyn, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Technical support

Mistadntplay82,

The DLC will be in your ‘ready to install’ in your Games & apps when it becomes available.

MK11 may also prompt you to update the game when the DLC becomes available.

I would suggest going to the ‘Home’ screen on your xbox console and “Quit” the game MK11. By doing this, the game may prompt you to download the DLC once you launch the game again.
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Technical support

Hi Mistadntplay82,

Have you tried the following steps already to locate and make sure the items are installed?

Go to My Games and Apps

Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
    Select Manage Game
    Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install and start the install for Nightwolf or the other pieces of released Kombat Pack content that you are trying to download.
  4. RTW_685 Win User

Technical support

I feel the same about their support system. A total joke.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Technical support

It's a known bug. One or two of the characters won't download. The developers are aware of it and working on a fix. Not sure when that will be.
  6. D1lious0617 Win User

Technical support

Hmm, I'll give that a try, thank you.
Thema:

1. Is there technical support for xbox controls? - Similar Threads - technical support controls

2. Xbox 1 X technical support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X technical support: So I play my Xbox a average amount but in the past few months my Xbox has been problems with the menus like freezing up or pulling up the text bar, but I kind of got used to it since I kind of...
  3. Technical Support subcontractor not doing what Microsoft pays them to do apparently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical Support subcontractor not doing what Microsoft pays them to do apparently: I talked to an employee, their Alpha Home Systems subcontractor. TWICE they hung up from bad phone connections. Or perhaps just didn't feel like talking to anyone, and why not? They get paid the...
  4. Technical support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical support: Xbox technical support is a joke, I spent all day troubleshooting a problem I'm having with downloading a game and trying to contact technical support but apparently they dont have a phone number...
  5. Xbox live technical support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live technical support: Do Xbox live have technical support and if so how do I contact them 0dd36de8-de08-4917-aad6-025a679e5eb8
  6. Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contactar con asistencia tecnica España[Contact technical support Spain]: Buenas tardes, Tengo un problema con mi Xbox x, no reconoce Hdmi, he probado con varios cables y TV, sigue sin reconocer, he intentado llamar a un telefono de Xbox y cuelgan, el servicio de...
  7. Soporte tecnico (gamepass ultimate)[Translation-technical support (game pass ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Soporte tecnico (gamepass ultimate)[Translation-technical support (game pass ultimate): Buena noche, he intentado acceder a soporte técnico y hablar con una persona acerca de una suscripción de gamepass ultimate pero cuando le doy chat with us dice que vaya a la pagina de xbox (en la...
  8. Technical support

in XBoX on Windows
    Technical support: I have the bundle package for mortal combat 11and its not downloading the new characters when its time for it to come out can you fix the problem ***Moved from Microsoft Edge***...
  9. Assistencia tecnica XBOX ONE[Technical support XBOX ONE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assistencia tecnica XBOX ONE[Technical support XBOX ONE]: bom dia, gostaria de saber onde levo mu console para manutenção na regiao de Catanduva_SP pois o mesmo apresentou defeito e não acho nenhum representante para credenciado para concertar meu...
  10. Technical support for Microsoft FSX, ESP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Technical support for Microsoft FSX, ESP: Dear software manager, Hello, I'm Hyeok-jin, UNIST, Ulsan, on Republic of Korea(South) I'm going on a project about motion sickness with my members. We have CKAS W10 (6 DOF Motion Platform) and...