Is this a Glitch or is discord just weird?

Discus and support Is this a Glitch or is discord just weird? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been testing out the Discord Chat on my Series X, and today when I went to join instead of the option saying "Join On Xbox" it's said "Glazed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Aug 2, 2022.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

I've been testing out the Discord Chat on my Series X, and today when I went to join instead of the option saying "Join On Xbox" it's said "Glazed Donut"...and once on instead of "Connected on Xbox" it said "Baked Glazed Donut"....

Is this a Glitch or is Discord just weird?

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Quit Crying

welcome to disney, just think they are rumoured to be considering buying discord, they do that then nearly 90% of discord will get banned lol.
  3. Smuk777 Win User

My Xbox Game Bar clips get stuck/frozen

from what i saw my xbox game bar was recognizing discord as the game, i just restarted discord and it went back to normal
  4. ChampaignPapiLX Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

same for me too. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, then i went to the inventory on discord and its just nothing there and yes my discord account is linked to my xbox account
  5. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Como pegar o nitro do Xbox Game Pass[How to get nitro from Xbox Game Pass]

Voce pode ir na aba game pass, la vai ter a opcao discord nitro , depois so ler o codigo QR e vai direcionar para a pagina do discord e la voce vai adquirir o discord nitro , espero que ajude.

[Translation - You can go to the game pass tab, it will have the discord nitro option, then just read the QR code and it will direct you to the discord page and there you will get the discord nitro, hope it helps.]
  6. Captain Gini Win User

How can i get Discord Nitro

yes, as long as this offer is available in your country you can get the benefit of Discord Nitro, you just have to check first and sign up for Game Pass Ultimate, then just redeem the Discord Nitro bonus
Thema:

1. Is this a Glitch or is discord just weird? - Similar Threads - Glitch discord weird

2. Minecraft not working - Gaming Services glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not working - Gaming Services glitch: When I try to open Minecraft, it opens gaming services. I tried the repair/restart thing in my apps, but it did not work. This seems like a common issue. Does anyone know a fix?...
  3. Xbox Controller Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Glitch: My Xbox series x controller started glitching out of nowhere. It's brand new and I cannot press any buttons and the analogs don't work. The D pad is stuck on down and it keeps scrolling forever....
  4. Gears Tactics : "Seriously Jacked" achievement glitched

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Tactics : "Seriously Jacked" achievement glitched: This achievement unlocks when you unlocked every achievement for Jacked mode. Yesterday I unlocked the last achievement (Jack and the Beanstalk), and "Seriously Jacked" didn't, and now my...
  5. TOMB RAIDER GLITCH DIGATAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TOMB RAIDER GLITCH DIGATAL: i AM PLAYING TOMB RAIDER DEFINITIVE EDITION DIGATAL EVERY TIME I GET TO GATE IN SHANTY TOWN AND TRY TO RAISE THE GATE THE WHEEL JUST SPINS LIKE CRAZY AND CANT RAISE GATE TO PROCEED HAVE...
  6. Fallout 4 Crashing Repeatedly after major glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Crashing Repeatedly after major glitch: I downloaded fallout 4 on my laptop and it worked fine besides a few minor glitches here and there. However after one major glitch that kept happening, the game now crashes after a few minutes of...
  7. my xbox keyboard is glitched

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox keyboard is glitched: hi when i type on xbox all i see is “á,é,í,ú,ó” and thats all i see nothing else could someone help it’s really hard to message 1677383c-66b2-4a26-9c3f-54c1e748c3e3
  8. Xbox app glitch in a party, anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app glitch in a party, anyone know a fix?: Sometimes when I join a party with my friends, I can hear them for about 15ish seconds and than after that, I can’t hear them nor can they hear me. Closing the app and rejoining the party doesn’t...
  9. Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP: Where do I begin? Forgive me. This is a long story because I have been trying to resolve this issue for months with no luck. In late June or early May of this year, I turned on my Xbox and tried...
  10. Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Status Glitched On Discord: The pictures below are showing what is going on. So i was rewatching the KH3 cut scenes and about an hour later got off my console and on an hour or more later. Went on discord and saw i was...