Is this a known bug? (Alpha skip ahead)

Discus and support Is this a known bug? (Alpha skip ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Herz93 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Herz93, Jul 24, 2019.

1. /u/Herz93
    /u/Herz93 Guest

/u/Herz93, Jul 24, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Xbox one no sound on all games but can hear xbox noises such as maneuvering and chatting in parties

Hi

Are you on the Insider Alpha skip ahead builds? If so it is a known issue they are working on fixing.

If not, try the reset as suggested and hopefully that will fix it.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  5. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Xbox auto factory reset

An automatic factory reset is a known result of the last Alpha Skip Ahead update if you are in the insider program. If you are please visit the insider subreddit to provide feedback there reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
Thema:

1. Is this a known bug? (Alpha skip ahead) - Similar Threads - known bug Alpha

2. Current known issues

in XboX Insiders
    Current known issues: I want to rejoin the program because of the new home page but want to know if there are any serious issues, the last time I was in the program mics weren’t working at all so I had to leave because...
  3. Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is farming trees in Minecraft a bannable offense also known as a cheat?: So I was planting trees in Minecraft, using bonemeal to make them grow faster, chopping them down, collecting their wood and their saplings, and then repeating the process...is this an exploit or...
  4. Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite controller- any specifics on improvements regarding known problems?: I watched the presentation on the new Elite controllers announced at E3, and I’m impressed in the complete rebuild and new features. But more than anything else, I want to know what has been done...
  5. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  6. One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet)

in XBoX on Consoles
    One Year Later (by the formerly known as TitCriquet): I'm adressing the moderators and administrators of this forum : This is not possible anymore. Here is a little recap of my problem : There is about 1 year, more or less, I've been hacked on my...
  7. Known Achievement is preventing me from 100% Far Cry New Dawn

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Known Achievement is preventing me from 100% Far Cry New Dawn: Is there any way you could give me the achievement since it is broken and I can't get it normally? If not, what can I do? 8cb7ca2f-e51e-4e59-a4da-35399c0fadc5
  8. The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The replacement promotion for the elite controller and the known stick drift issue.: I will start by saying I understand they give you a year from the date of activation to claim this promotion and in my case, I procrastinated a bit. I also have quite a bit to take care of day to...
  9. Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a known issue with headsets and mics on Xbox one today. We've tried all the...: Is there a known problem with Xbox headset as we can't get ours to work this morning. 4cb770bb-bc49-42eb-8374-c01059428852
  10. Known Issue: Users Unable To Launch Some Apps on New Xbox One Consoles After 1811 Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Known Issue: Users Unable To Launch Some Apps on New Xbox One Consoles After 1811 Update: Hello Gamers, We wanted to make sure you were aware of a workaround we have identified for an issue that a small set of users may be hitting with various apps like the Avatar Editor or Microsoft...