Is this a scam or have I been hacked

Discus and support Is this a scam or have I been hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Received this email stating that I made a purchase that I did not. The email contains an attachment but I did not open it. From: [Mod removed-... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 567762c8-72e4-46e7-8093-5, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Is this a scam or have I been hacked

Received this email stating that I made a purchase that I did not.

The email contains an attachment but I did not open it.

Thank you for your Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Credit order!

(Order #FODDSNA XD18)

-------------------------------

Credit, Account UUID

Send to: Directly via UUID

Amount: USD$ 25.00

Quantity: 1

-------------------------------

Subtotal: USD$ 25.00

Shipping: FREE

Tax: USD$ 0.00

------

TOTAL: USD$ 25.00

Thank you for shopping at App Store!

Your details of order check on attachment file.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

:)

567762c8-72e4-46e7-8093-5, Aug 29, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

if it doesn't come from microsoft or any official store it may be a scam. Did you notice unauthorized payments?
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Just take a look at your Microsoft account and look at the order history. Then you'll know if this really was purchased on your account, or if this whole email is a scam and never happened. If the game is in your order history, then contact Support about
    it. Do not respond to the email.
  4. PatriotSH529 Win User

It is a scam, unless you for sure know that you bought it which it sounds like you did not then it is a scam.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I would change your password and check your bank statements. You can also check your purchase history to see if anything new has been purchased. If you find an unauthorized purchase has been made contact Microsoft here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  6. Arminator Win User

Why have I been scammed?

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview Program?

If so, they are currently investigating and testing solutions for people that report WiFi connectivity issues. So you haven't been scammed, but there seems to be an issue with some WiFi routers that can't keep a proper wireless connection.

If you are a member of the Xbox Insider Program, please use the "Report Feedback" function on the console when you hold the Xbox button on the controller as if you were to shut down your console.

If the connection issue bothers you a lot, please try to temporarily connect the console with a wired connection if possible. If you can't run a network cable through your house from the console to the router, you might want to look into so called

"Home plugs" with "LAN over powerline"
    , where you plug in a device into an electrical outlet near your router, and connect the router with the plug via a network cable. That device then "injects" network signals into your home's electrical wires, and turns
    them into a network.

Then you simply plug another adapter near your console, and connect that adapter to your console with an ethernet cord, and you'll have a stable and wired connection.
Thema:

1. Is this a scam or have I been hacked - Similar Threads - scam been hacked

2. Been scammed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Been scammed: Dear community could someone please help me out? Microsoft has taken £80.00 out of our account for something we've never had or even asked for. On 4 seperate occasions they took £19:99 for coins...
  3. Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned: Earlier today, (at the time of writing this) i was scammed out of an item in rocket league. i had spent hard work and effort using a month's allowance to get it. i began to trade it for this guy...
  4. My daughter has been scammed.

in XBoX Rewards
    My daughter has been scammed.: my daughter has been verifying codes to a stranger . She is an EE customer ( well we are ) We received our monthly phone bill on Saturday which was £380 ...... £300 had been spent on the game...
  5. I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.

in XBoX Rewards
    I feel like I have just been scammed by Microsoft.: I noticed that there was promotion for 50k microsoft reward points with the new purchase of an Xbox one S. I thought this was great, so I was ready to go buy the xbox one. this is where my issues...
  6. Why have I been scammed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been scammed?: Okay so I got an Xbox one x 6 months ago. I've had the same internet for an year. I had 0 problems with my old Xbox. So I would like to know why the "more powerful" console is continuing to...
  7. Ive been scammed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive been scammed: Hello enforcement team ive been scammed by a person for a £25 gift card if u want there gamer tag I will provide it but rematched them 3 times for it and I haven't gotten...
  8. I have been scammed by Xbox Lie user [Mod Removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been scammed by Xbox Lie user [Mod Removed]: All of my claims can be verified by voice messages and Xbox live messages, as well as the transactions on Madden Ultimate Team and via Instagram messages if necessary. After a game of Madden...
  9. I have been banned for nothing but trying to stop getting scammed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned for nothing but trying to stop getting scammed: I have been banned after trying to not get scammed on fortnite save the world I got a message saying scammer after I said my base only I then said I anit risking a noc they then went on to saying...
  10. I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been scammed - Why can't the money on my Microsoft account pay for my 3 month xbox live: I bought 15 pounds worth of Xbox live vouchers to find only find out that i can't pay for my 3 Month Xbox live membership. This is a scam seeing as my vouchers directly say 'Xbox live 10' on it...