Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

Discus and support Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/danthepro79 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/danthepro79, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

/u/danthepro79, Feb 13, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
  3. XMoIsBackX Win User

Party encountered an error?

This happens when something happens to your connection and maybe Xbox Live, but can’t be too sure maybe start a new party and see if it happens again and hope that there isn’t an error.
  4. Shooty guy Win User

I am connected but also disconnected Xbox live

This exact same thing has been happening to me. Contacted support, removed downloaded my profile,. Disconnected/connected Internet equipment still happening. Very frustrated.
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox live support page has a broken link

6. Geth Win User

Can’t connect to Xbox Live

If it's just happening with GTA, it could be a server side issue with them.

You may need to check there site or a social media page they have to see if it's down temporary.
Thema:

Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

1. Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox. - Similar Threads - happening anyone else

2. Does this happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does this happen to anyone else?: I have a pdp controller and whenever i try to turn around in a straight line it would go upwards or down despite my moving my joystick in those directions. Please help me out anything would be...
  3. Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Influx of Random Followers That Disappear Immediately, Anyone Else Having This Happen?: I'm just curious if anyone else is having this happen recently as I couldn't find anything online and is Microsoft aware of this? I'm assuming these are bot accounts because if I happen to be...
  4. xbox won't turn on only fan starts running. This happening to anyone else? anyone got a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox won't turn on only fan starts running. This happening to anyone else? anyone got a fix?: My Xbox suddenly turned off. After letting it cool for 15 mins I turned it back on but it turned off again after about 2 mins since then when the power supply is connected the Xbox cooling fan...
  5. Rushmore installment issue. Is this happening to anyone else

in XboX Insiders
    Rushmore installment issue. Is this happening to anyone else: [IMG] submitted by /u/Faded-NotTrevor [link] [comments]
  6. happen to anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    happen to anyone else?: I bought modern warfare while it was on sale and I deleted it for another game and now I’m trying to get it back and its making me pay for it again b216de1f-b4ef-4ab9-87c6-7e7a46b566b8
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead. is this happening with anyone else? i’ve tried installing time and time...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead. is this happening with anyone else? i’ve tried installing time and time...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AgentCaboose42 [link] [comments]
  8. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....
  9. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  10. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]