Is this legit? Can I actually use a xbox 360 controller on the series S or X for old games?

Discus and support Is this legit? Can I actually use a xbox 360 controller on the series S or X for old games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All Xbox controllers will be compatible with Xbox Series X - Somag News f55003e1-8666-42f7-a8e0-940f9ca14026 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AbdullahAlammar, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Is this legit? Can I actually use a xbox 360 controller on the series S or X for old games?

AbdullahAlammar, Feb 23, 2021
  2. DroidTSK Win User

Is the Xbox One Play and Charge Kit compatible with the Xbox Series X/S Controller?

Someone know if the new Xbox Controller S/X will be compatible with the old Xbox One ??
    You're lucky. You can use the new Series X | S controllers on the old Xbox One.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does old Xbox Wireless Adapter works with the new 9th gen Xbox Wireless Controller?

There has been no confirmation, but I would have thought it does, as the controllers use the same wireless technology that the Xbox One controllers use, as you can use the new controllers on the Xbox One as well as the old Xbox One controllers on the Series
    S/X
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Battery Pack Controller

No one knows if the battery will fit the new controller. I would have thought it would. After all, you can play the new controller on the Xbox One and the Series X/S, as you can with the old controller too. So it would be daft not to use the battery from
    the old Xbox One controller.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is this legit? Can I actually use a xbox 360 controller on the series S or X for old games?

No, they are not

The article’s quoted tweet states all Xbox One consoles. Xbox 360 peripherals do not contain the correct security chip to be used with Xbox One, and the wireless is completely incompatible.

The launch controller you got in 2013 and all other Xbox oone accessories work with Series consoles
Thema:

1. Is this legit? Can I actually use a xbox 360 controller on the series S or X for old games? - Similar Threads - legit actually 360

2. a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...: isn't Xbox planning on creating a market for player to sell their digital games under Xbox control?? because you can really feel the need of this... idk why they haven't create one yet, it could...
  3. If a product on Amazon says it's "officially licensed by Microsoft", is that a legit claim...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If a product on Amazon says it's "officially licensed by Microsoft", is that a legit claim...: I was looking for rechargeable batteries that could charge two controllers at once on Amazon and came across this company called "Hori" who advertised that their charger was officially licensed by...
  4. Is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** legit?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** legit?: Is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** legit? I received an email from them saying i was pick winner for a vr and laptop bundle. They asked me for name, phone number,...
  5. Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find a legit xbox 360 receiver.: All i can find are questionable looking 3rd party stuff, so are there any official microsoft receivers still floating around? 46ad21d4-8d41-409a-a550-3d2671691d20
  6. Is https://www.microsoftestore.com.hk/partner Legit?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is https://www.microsoftestore.com.hk/partner Legit?: I am looking to purchase Xbox Live Gold from this site and I haven't seen it before the recent 2-3 weeks. Is this a legit site or is it a scam? bc83dad0-870c-45b6-be50-a7e3c267daf5
  7. is this a legit microsoft custumer service address

in XBoX Accessibility
    is this a legit microsoft custumer service address: [Mod Removed - PII] dd0ea22e-e9ab-4b51-8413-81b5cc67f4a9
  8. Primal Grow Pro [Male Enhancement Supplement] Price, Benefits And Offer! [SCAM or LEGIT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Primal Grow Pro [Male Enhancement Supplement] Price, Benefits And Offer! [SCAM or LEGIT]: It is finished right around 18 years of being hitched. In any case, with regards to s3xual execution and to fulfill your accomplice, it is an essential need of carrying on with a glad wedded life...
  9. open nat but legit cant connect to forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX on Windows
    open nat but legit cant connect to forza horizon 4 online: my nat is open but i cant connect at all, when ever i try to connect it says "there was an error communicating with the servers". i have port forwarded, enabled dmz, enabled upnp. Type :...
  10. Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for actual legit xbox one Friends lol: I have a lot of co op games I wanna finish ..all the halos...far cry 4..saints row ..assassins creed unity ..evolve ..must have a mic .. 1dd6404a-da00-454e-9b90-5fbbc4f6cf1e