Is this new?

Discus and support Is this new? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FireballPT [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FireballPT, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Is this new?

/u/FireballPT, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Gulf Coast Girl-74EC Win User

Any Tips for a First Time Zombie Player?

[quote user="yanos101"]

1. use a mic

2.. ask others to help you or give tips&tricks

3. buy the m14 of the wall(it's 1-2 shot kill the first 5 rounds)

4. get juggernaut as soon as possible(before hitting the mystery box)

5. upgrade your gun when you run out of ammo not before

6. be friendly and try to help team mates when they need to be revived (if it's possible)

7. Tranzit zombies mode requires teamwork!!!(to get the pack-o-punch)

8. look on you tube to find "how to" video's(pack-o-punch and easter egg, tranzit only)

9. try to get headshots as much as possible

use your mic and don't be ashamed to be new and ask if you need help or don't know what to do. everyone has to start somewhere. =)

[/quote]

I think the above is really good advice. I'm a new player, not only to Zombies but also to on-line play altogether. I love the game and have found that most people are really nice and look out for me and help me along with advice, tips and revives when I get
    swatted down.

Occasionally I'll get put into a room with someone who behaves like and a** because they don't like playing with me because I'm a newb. I usually offer to leave if they don't leave because they take the fun out of it for me. But those are few and far between...
    most people are really nice (at least that's what I'm finding).

I do feel like I'm getting better and that's all thanks to the friendly help I've received while playing :)
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

Could I get banned for playing the new Xbox early?

[quote user="NEWB 720"]

Not go online with it? That is good ban dodging advice.

I hope the system has a way of knowing when it is powered on so that if it is powered on earlier than the release date it can be auto banned and/or bricked or done so upon connecting online.

I believe that there should be strict consequences for non compliance.

[/quote]

Considering it is NOT really against the ToS to play a legitimate game before the release date. Then i am NOT giving advice on how to "dodge a ban". HOWEVER, Devs and Publishers CAN ban you from their servers specifically not allowing you to play MP with
    the game. But that has NOTHING to do with the Xbox Live ToS, and that is why 99 percent of the people that ARE able to get a game early and play, do NOT get punished by MS.

And Quite Honestly, i dont think MS would ban or block any consoles for Xone if someone gets one early either.
  4. Tam1-41522503-E2B4-4 Win User

Competitive? LoL

[quote user="yanos101"]

the lag is one thing but being able to dominate the lobby by hip fireing shows that this game doesn't take skill like treyarch pretended and playing cod competitive is a waste of time, i did it for along time but even noobs can dominate the best player ever
    if that person is on the bad side of lag comp. therefore nobody with high k/d or being on the top of the global leaderboards is showing skill, it only means they're on the good side of lag comp and are 1-2sec infront of the majority of players in the lobby,
    even total newbs can own with a good connection. it's all about connection nothing else.

[/quote]

You seem to grasp what I'm saying. To be a truely competitive game a good player should ALWAYS dominate a bad player. This aint the case in BO2 were a quick blast of the right trigger with near enough any gun will kill the greatest player that ever lived
    ,the autoaim will do all the work for the random nub =(.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Newbe Question.. I can't Download Netflix...

FYI you do realize you will need to have a gold membership not silver in order to even use the netflix app right?
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

FORUM MODERATORS IGNORE IMPORTANT THREADS

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="NEWB 720"]

I see nothing wrong with region exclusive pricing and availability. It helps to manage what media the population is exposed to.

I do dislike the fact that the game can be purchased and played on a disc which allows people to dodge the potentially higher recommended retail price.

[/quote]

I don`t even know where to start with any of that !

[/quote]

Wait, what? The pricing scheme does suck. I dont think anyone will dispute that. And to say its fair based on regions is downright idiotic. I find it completely unfair that my Aussie gamers have to pay such a high price for games
Thema:

Is this new?