Is this normal?

Discus and support Is this normal? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi fellow xbox one users. I have a strange crackling noise coming from the back of my console. Its not too loud, but can be faintly heard in a quiet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E McSq, Feb 20, 2014.

1. E McSq
    E McSq Guest

Is this normal?

Hi fellow xbox one users.

I have a strange crackling noise coming from the back of my console.

Its not too loud, but can be faintly heard in a quiet room 6 feet away from the unit.

Is this normal?

P.s I have noticed this crackling gets louder when using Internet explorer.

Thanks.

:)

E McSq, Feb 20, 2014
  2. GregJerauld
    GregJerauld Guest
    Is this...?

Any differences between this and the 360 version?

GregJerauld, Feb 20, 2014
  3. THIS IS ***

No complaints from micro soft ever!! Yeah i had red ring once but the support they gave me to get it fixed was simple and great..

BLUNTS2THEDOME1, Feb 20, 2014
  4. SoG Watchman
    SoG Watchman Guest

Is this normal?

Could possible be something was sucked into one of the fans... Turn off the Xbox, unplug it, and use a can of compressed air to try to clear out any dust.

If it's not dust or candy wrappers then it could be a short in the internal speaker. In this case I would suggest contacting Xbox support via phone.

SoG Watchman, Feb 20, 2014
  5. popi dbk Win User

Problem with XBL

Hi,

my friend (GCW dbk) ask me for help, because he is not familiar with IT stuff ( me neither,

but little bit more than him). He has 2nd.picture- internet problem.. He has ENKOM A1521

router...UPnP enabled, and 1 meter far from xbox console..signal strength excelent..He normaly connect

xbox via wireles connection but can not go to internet on test.. (2nd. picture) it says MTU problem..we read links from shadowmanUK, tried to open ports for router..and that router has port trigerring,no port forwarding (we read manual of manufacturer) so
    we put there tcp,udp,and both like read in instructions...80, 53.3074 etc..we make ip ststic adress. for

xbox console (manualy put: 192.168.5.20 because his adress automatic was 192.168.5.1) and it

not work..we tried to restart and disconnect everything for 3-5 min. try connect with cable and again tested ..same

connection problem, .. have you any further suggestions. (This has nothing with new dasboard update)

Thanks.
  6. VintageBug3016 Win User

FIFA17 download code -Help please!

Mine was not redeemed. I normaly redeemed a code, but after that nothing happened. They sad that they cant help me. How is that posible for something that i paid (and you also) to not work. For exemple, Fifa 17 cost me 60+ bucks if I want to buy again. I
    odnt belive that Sony support can be worst then this. Suing them is only choice I have.
  7. GoldDaffodil615 Win User

Xbox One Automatically Signed Out

i had this issue one time on my xbox one

i fixed it by removing my profile and adding it again, you could try this and see if it works for you to,

to try this please follow the steps below

Before you delete your profile you have to know the username and password for your Microsoft account that is associated with your profile.

1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

2.Select Storage.

3.Select All Devices.

4.Select Gamer Profiles.

5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

6.Select Delete.

7.Select Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

Clear Xbox system cache (3 times in a row)

1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2.Select Storage or Memory.

3.Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.

4.Select Clear System Cache.

Repeat this process, 3 times in row.

Restart your console.

now lets add its again

1.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller twice

2. go up to the top (where you normaly see your username)

3.click add and manage

4.click add new

5.sign in with your information

Try this and see if this works for you, if not then please reply, let us know the outcome

if this post helped leave a like :D
  8. jaspertodd Win User

unable to connect xbox console to wi fi again.

Hey...Have you tried to rset your router?Theres a push button on the back,if you push and hold for 30sec it will reset.Try doing that.That normaly reboots everything .let us know how you made out,good luck
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Pins and needles

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="jaspertodd"]

Its called Carpel Tunnel and the only way to fix is surgery. I had both hands done.People that work with Computers or play video games or draw all day normaly get this....

[/quote]Don't state it as if it were fact - unless you're a medical doctor with a direct diagnosis of the individual, the last thing you want to do is present something potentially false as a fact. It would be unfortunate if someone believed you & spent
    thousands of dollars on a surgery they didn't need when all they had to do was clinch their fists a couple of times to get the blood flowing.

[/quote]

true but if it is somehting bothering the OP he should go to a doctor and get a professional opinion just to be safe.

[/quote]I'm not saying "don't go see a doctor" - I just think it's unnecessary until you try more minor fixes 1st or unless the issue is persistent. It's never a good idea to start with the worst-case scenario.
Thema:

Is this normal?

1. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - normal

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  4. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  5. Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant upgrade to Xbox Ultimate from normal game pass.: Hey, Anyone else unable to upgrade to ultimate? See images. [img] I click this, but when I get to the next page, the join button is greyed out and gives a NO ENTRY symbol when hovering....
  6. If i go back to the normal build, will i be kicked out of my preview ring?

in XboX Insiders
    If i go back to the normal build, will i be kicked out of my preview ring?: Hi there! I’m having some issues w/ windows sonic on my xbox one x and i think it might be caused by a preview build. I was wondering if i just went back to the public OS version, would i be...
  7. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

in XboX Insiders
    is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  9. Can normal xbox live players ban people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can normal xbox live players ban people: My friend said he recored a party chat where the Community conduct guidelines were broken (they could get banned if they said that in a message) so could my friend submit that recording somewhere...
  10. Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...: I bought an Xbox 360 controller off Amazon for use on PC. Durazno^2 is showing the thumbsticks and triggers give 100% output even when only pressed about two thirds of the way (and 0% until they...