Is this true death of the Kinect?

Discus and support Is this true death of the Kinect? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Personally I hope it is not the end but it is a reinvention because it is very fun just dance from there on out I do not see another game with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Edgarour, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Edgarour
    Edgarour Guest

Personally I hope it is not the end but it is a reinvention because it is very fun just dance from there on out I do not see another game with potential

:)

Edgarour, Aug 4, 2019
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

Microsoft has ditched another of their own creations for the competition. They focus on Alexa now and Cortana will be removed from the console soon. But i believe you can turn cortana off and use the old xbox commands with kinect. So it's "Xbox on" instead
    of Cortana.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Of you mean monetary compensation, eh not really. However, the fact you can use almost any android device for same functionality, may be considered a compensation?
  4. jerbear30ky Win User

my Kinect tore up before I got the xbox one x
  5. BlastingAxis Win User

seems to be that way honestly
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

My girlfriend owns the Xbox One Kinect and it still works just fine when she uses voice commands. I've been seeing a lot about the "death of Kinect" topic a lot too, and I tested it and the startup commands on her Xbox still works. I think the update hit
    people in different ways maybe? I don't know because it seems very inconsistent with who's Kinect still works and who's doesn't.

I agree with everyone else though, Microsoft doesn't owe anyone anything. It really did sell badly and no one really did anything with it. It was cool but sad, and I think it would have been a great way to manage motion controls for Microsoft VR/AR projects
    like the HoloLens if they ever fully integrated its console support. Who knows, maybe it'll make a come back?
Thema:

1. Is this true death of the Kinect? - Similar Threads - true death Kinect

2. dolby true hd or dts master hd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dolby true hd or dts master hd: will xbox one x support dolby true hd or dts master hd audio bitstream select alon with pass through? thanks for reading this ? f5aa4314-d6e4-4bf6-a875-3e2bcae573f0
  3. True achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True achievements: How do i check my progress on true achievements website for jump force just getting warmed up achievement 96707cfe-27c1-4ddb-8cb2-01d019a046f5
  4. PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM with Leaderboards and NO UPDATING TRUE SKILL XP LVL - ONLY XBOX 360 GAMES: Before was a similar problem with no updating/ True Skill LVL/XP and leaderboards in these games: Not WORKING: Far CRY 2 - XP not save and leaderboards too Kane & lynch 2 - Leaderboards...
  5. REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    REFUNDS OF LAST SIX MONTHS, NOT TRUE, ONLY REFUNDED JUNE/JULY: AFTER SUN SETTING AGE OF EMPIRES CASTLE SIEGE WERE TOLD GOLD REFUNDSFOR PAST 6MONTHS, WHYS MY LAST 3MONTHS NOT BEING REFUNDED, EXPLAIN???? a36ea48b-cfa0-46f0-b3e9-9bdd70713d02
  6. Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard on Xbox one, would you like it to come true?: Hello comrades of Xbox platform, apparently Microsoft his working in a project that will allow xbox users to use keyboard and mouse on our favorite console, I think it's a very good idea if they...
  7. MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICRO ANNIVERSARY ENGLAND its is true????: it is true or not tell me;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Attn: Respected Claimant, Claim Proceeding (MICRO-4181599) We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the sms which was sent to your...
  8. True Crime New York City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Crime New York City: I would love to see True Crime New York City on the backward compatible list. 118e6772-6959-4c52-8a50-f847be75e28a
  9. Is it true you get Permantely banned after 3 time suspensions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it true you get Permantely banned after 3 time suspensions?: I've been hearing that if you get banned 3 times you pretty much lose your account due to the bans, is this true? Also I've heard that it is an annual thing/banned 3 times in a year you get perma...
  10. Is this true?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this true?: I bought xbox live and I wasn't able to reclaim it. When i tried to reclaim xbox live it said: the code have already used. I had discussion with the place where i bought the gold membership. They...