Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything...

Discus and support Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are those tutu version of Microsoft and xbox app safe and legit? 755e3272-c015-496f-8a2f-1e4591912ae8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Helpmeunderstandplease, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything...

Are those tutu version of Microsoft and xbox app safe and legit?

:)

Helpmeunderstandplease, Apr 1, 2019
  2. sam khan
    sam khan New Member
    sam khan, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Atherza Win User

Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything about their copy of apps on tutuapp?

If you don't know if it's safe: don't do it; is what I always say. I recommend only installing the Xbox App on the verified platforms, Android, IOS, Windows 10.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything about their copy of apps on tutuapp?

Not sure why you would want to install an app from someone other than the normal provider. That's a good way to get either a trojan program or virus.
  5. Victoraxel Win User

TutuApp is a 3rd party app for downloading games and apps. It is quite safe. I think you should consult the TutuApp download site: https://tutuappplus.net/, https://tutuapp.vip/. This
    is the 2 most prestigious websites today. You can safely install on Android, IOS.
  6. b29581b7-d160-4688-8 Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you have a question about the safety or reliability of a specific App from the Microsoft store is that correct? I would recommend you contact the developer of the app itself
    for more information about their product. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
    Yeah but i saw those microsoft app and xbox app from tutuapp. Its only available for ios and android. I'm unable to find microsoft email to contact them.
  7. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you have a question about the safety or reliability of a specific App from the Microsoft store is that correct? I would recommend you contact the developer of the app itself
    for more information about their product. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
Thema:

Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything...

1. Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything... - Similar Threads - app microsoft app

2. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  3. Microsoft rewards app won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app won't open: Anyone in able to open the Microsoft rewards app? I have submitted a report but looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. I'm in alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Cerealkiller412...
  4. No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Sound for clips/previews in xbox microsoft store app: Hi all, if I go to the Microsoft store app in my xbox one I do not get any sound when the gameplay clips or movie previews play. I have no other audio problems. I have unplugged & replugged...
  5. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.: I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game...
  6. Downloading from the microsoft store/Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading from the microsoft store/Xbox app: Hi. I've tried downloading several games from the microsoft store/xbox app, but all of the games stop downloading after a few hundred mb. I don't get any error codes it just says "dowloading". My...
  7. Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube thumbnails disappeared on microsoft edge app.: The thumbnails on youtube have vanished on my microsoft edge app on Xbox. All my other devices show them and they're all on the same network. Only happening with edge on Xbox. Seen a few...
  8. Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store And Microsoft Rewards Apps: Hello- Of course it would fall during the month that we're tasked with the Cosmic Relief Challenge - but is anyone else having issues updating the Store and Rewards apps? I stopped them both,...
  9. app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app Microsoft Reward. Bug écran noir. (Microsoft Reward app. Black screen bug.): J'ai un probleme avec l'application Microsoft Reward sur xbox. L'app n'a pas fonctionner hier durant toute la journée. l'app ne fonctionne pas non plus aujourd'hui. Je c pas quesque qui se passe....
  10. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tutuapp for xbox 1

2. tutu app xbox one