Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything...

Discus and support Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are those tutu version of Microsoft and xbox app safe and legit? 755e3272-c015-496f-8a2f-1e4591912ae8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Helpmeunderstandplease, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything...

Are those tutu version of Microsoft and xbox app safe and legit?

:)

Helpmeunderstandplease, Apr 1, 2019
  2. sam khan
    sam khan New Member
    sam khan, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Atherza Win User

Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything about their copy of apps on tutuapp?

If you don't know if it's safe: don't do it; is what I always say. I recommend only installing the Xbox App on the verified platforms, Android, IOS, Windows 10.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything about their copy of apps on tutuapp?

Not sure why you would want to install an app from someone other than the normal provider. That's a good way to get either a trojan program or virus.
  5. Victoraxel Win User

TutuApp is a 3rd party app for downloading games and apps. It is quite safe. I think you should consult the TutuApp download site: https://tutuappplus.net/, https://tutuapp.vip/. This
    is the 2 most prestigious websites today. You can safely install on Android, IOS.
  6. b29581b7-d160-4688-8 Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you have a question about the safety or reliability of a specific App from the Microsoft store is that correct? I would recommend you contact the developer of the app itself
    for more information about their product. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
    Yeah but i saw those microsoft app and xbox app from tutuapp. Its only available for ios and android. I'm unable to find microsoft email to contact them.
  7. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. I understand you have a question about the safety or reliability of a specific App from the Microsoft store is that correct? I would recommend you contact the developer of the app itself
    for more information about their product. Let us know with a reply how it goes.
Thema:

Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything...

1. Is xbox app and microsoft app safe and legit from tutuapp? Does microsoft know anything... - Similar Threads - app microsoft app

2. Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One: I recently played Gears 5 Operation 4, to get a new achievement so I could claim the 500 points on offer towards my Microsoft Rewards points total but even after acquiring 4 new achievements it...
  3. It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...: It's been going on for a few days and it doesn't always happen. It's happening on Android 9 In the version 2006.0624.0047 The error is reported from the application. Thanks. submitted by...
  4. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  5. How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?: Again I am having issues with this extemelly complicated and buggy software called Microsoft Store, and it's new games shell Xbox App for PC. I find it very frustrating, that it doesn't have...
  6. Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games for PC Installed Via Xbox (Beta) App or Microsoft Store Do Not Uninstall Properly: After playing the Grounded Insider Flight a while ago I uninstalled it once the flighting was over. I thought I had uninstalled it by right clicking the app and then selecting uninstall. Searching...
  7. Bypassing the Microsoft Store Specs put in place for Games and Apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Bypassing the Microsoft Store Specs put in place for Games and Apps: Hello. I know this has been an issue for years, but i would like to know from a community representative why this is something that has been put in place. In regards to what I want to install,...
  8. Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else been having issues with the Microsoft Rewards App collecting the daily...: It's worked for me the past two, but the previous five it did not, after reinstalls, hard boots, etc. A friend of mine was having a similar issue. b5a6760b-19a1-4243-8507-32ce18a7e806
  9. Not allowing me to download games from Microsoft store / xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not allowing me to download games from Microsoft store / xbox app: Hey, I've just bought the Xbox game pass (PC) and when I go to download anything from the game pass, it always gives me errors such as "Code: 0x800704C6" and other things similar to that when I...
  10. Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store: Every time I try to open the Xbox App I get the following message "We’re updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly." There is no new updates in the windows update app but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tutuapp for xbox 1

2. tutu app xbox one