is xbox live down right now ?

Discus and support is xbox live down right now ? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; is xbox live down right now ? Hey Smiley Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SmileyBraholli, Sep 9, 2019.

1. is xbox live down right now ?

Hey Smiley

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to log in to your account on the Xbox App.

We are currently experiencing an
    Xbox Live Service Alert
    that could potentially be the reason as to why you are currently unable to sign into your account.

It currently states it only affected the Xbox One platform, but this could be seeping into other services or platform, which would explain the difficulties with being able to sign in.

We don't not currently have an ETA for alleviating the service and we ask for your continued patience as our engineers help resolve this matter.

As there is no other information that we can provide currently, we will now be locking this thread, if you have any other questions or concerns, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!

:)

SmileyBraholli, Sep 9, 2019
  2. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Is Xbox live down right now?

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]
    [quote user="US Revenge"]

try restarting your modem and router.

i doubt XBL is down, its usually pretty stable, not that I have touched xbox today

[/quote]

Clearly is something wrong. All you need to do is click on the link brandiesel1
    provided to see something is clearly wrong.

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    • Users will be unable to access Click to Chat on support.xbox.com.
    Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:
    • Xbox.com
    9/26/2012 3:35:20 PM PDT:
    If you've been having an issue trying to use the Click-To-Chat function on Xbox.com, please bear with us as we work to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and if you have any support needs please head over to
    http://twitter.com/XboxSupport and tweet our support team with any issues you may have. We will update you with any new information we have pertaining to the issue as soon as we can, so make sure
    to check back.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

If you ever want to know for sure,
    click here
    . Save the url so you can check anytime.

[/quote]

brandiesel1 is correct. Yes EVERYONE needs to save this link!! It instantly tells you the status of xboxlive and everything else releated.

I just hope these are not signs of the problems we had in 2007 when Halo 3 and COD4 came out.

[/quote]The server status page is often unreliable...
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

[quote user="US Revenge"]

i doubt XBL is down, its usually pretty stable, not that I have touched xbox today

[/quote]

Clearly is something wrong. All you need to do is click on the link brandiesel1
    provided to see something is clearly wrong.

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    • Users will be unable to access Click to Chat on support.xbox.com.
    Affecting the following LIVE Platforms:
    • Xbox.com
    9/26/2012 3:35:20 PM PDT:
    If you've been having an issue trying to use the Click-To-Chat function on Xbox.com, please bear with us as we work to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience and if you have any support needs please head over to
    http://twitter.com/XboxSupport and tweet our support team with any issues you may have. We will update you with any new information we have pertaining to the issue as soon as we can, so make sure
    to check back.

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

If you ever want to know for sure,
    click here
    . Save the url so you can check anytime.

[/quote]

brandiesel1 is correct. Yes EVERYONE needs to save this link!! It instantly tells you the status of xboxlive and everything else releated.

I just hope these are not signs of the problems we had in 2007 when Halo 3 and COD4 came out.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Is Xbox Live down right now?

Hey guys, the service doesn't appear to be down right now. Can you please answer the
    bold questions listed in
    this thread
    , to give us an idea of what's happening, exactly? Tec, if you can do so in your own thread, that would be ideal. :)
  5. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

I've been having a problem signing on to my Xbox account via the web browser. It keep saying that i can't log in. I can use online fine on my Xbox though.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Thema:

1. is xbox live down right now ? - Similar Threads - live down right

2. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  3. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  4. Can not play gears of war 5 with xbox live down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play gears of war 5 with xbox live down: Can not play gears of war 5. I know xbox live is down, why can I not play the game 9113dd0f-a796-4e0a-b9a1-93db3bcd3fb2
  5. Xbox live down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live down?: It's not like it is one of THE MOST anticipated weekends of Microsoft. Gears and Halo is all you have to get right. If I had friend on Playstation I would be done with this garbage right now. Do...
  6. FYI Xbox Live is down

in XBoX Accessibility
    FYI Xbox Live is down: Not sure if you guys are aware, but it appears your service is down. You're welcome, LickMe 62ac70e0-0581-46ce-88e2-ff25582d971d
  7. Xbox live being down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live being down: Anyone know when it might be back up 3015bee6-bb00-4b84-b097-dd95614e7555
  8. Gaming while Live is down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming while Live is down: How about implementing a tokening system with games purchased online or downloaded through GamePass that would allow us to play for a few hours even when Live is having issues (which seems to be...
  9. XBOX one Is not Updating after power cycle. Is It Because of Xbox Live Service Down right now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one Is not Updating after power cycle. Is It Because of Xbox Live Service Down right now?: Hello. I've been experiencing this issue from last 4 hours. 1st it was not connecting xbox live when i tested my connnection it says everything is good. Then i resetted my console and then power...
  10. Why is Live always going down with unscheduled interruptions? Like right now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Live always going down with unscheduled interruptions? Like right now...: It makes me think why the Xbox teams are not doing a better job to ensure the consistency of live availability. We shouldn't be paying for a service that is constantly interrupted due to lack of...