is xbox live gold getting free

Discus and support is xbox live gold getting free in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i want to know are you making xbox live gold free and when can i play games such as halo,fortnite etc 63a56bfc-e4cc-42e4-a0a2-7473b19f39c2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FurqanSaleem1, Feb 21, 2021.

1. is xbox live gold getting free

i want to know are you making xbox live gold free and when can i play games such as halo,fortnite etc

:)

FurqanSaleem1, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Geth Win User

pls let us play online for free

Try the reward program to get free Xbox live gold.

Also, it probably won't become free, the servers and employees that keep xbox running have to get paid.

Xbox Live Gold subscriptions helps with that.
  3. EVERARDOz Win User

FREE XBOX LIVE GOLD

Is there a way to get free Xbox live gold
  4. WPAK Win User

Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

Hi there,

only a standard Xbox Live Gold subscription will allow you to get a Game with Gold for free. a 14 day trial is like the name mentions a Trial subscription and won't allow you to get a 360 Games with Gold game for free, you will require a standard Xbox Live
    Gold subscription for that.
  5. Harrissment Win User

Will I get the Day One Edition or a normal edition when it releases in 2014? (I live in the Netherlands)

Will uk get 3 free months xbox live gold?
  6. AbdullahAsif321 Win User

Xbox 360 ultimate pass

How can i get xbox live gold for free?
Thema:

is xbox live gold getting free

1. is xbox live gold getting free - Similar Threads - live gold getting

2. I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.: I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games and it said that i didn't have Xbox gold at...
  3. If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get a 24 month Xbox Live Gold key card from BJ’s or Sam’s Club or both, how much time...: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate seems to be $.50 daily and I want to keep it at least through the mid-gen refresh of the new $499 1 TB SSD Xbox Series X. d713965e-cca2-46ed-aa85-122534036b59
  4. Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?: I have my account on the 360 linked to my Xbox One, and every time I put the code in on the 360 it says it's invalid. So is it possible to put the code in on the Xbox One and basically use Xbox...
  5. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  6. is xbox live gold getting free

in XBoX on Consoles
    is xbox live gold getting free: i wanted to know is it real that xbox is removing xbox live gold from xbox because i want to play fortnite is it true or fake because i don't want to buy xbox live gold every time ,please reply...
  7. can you get realms plus with xbox live gold on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you get realms plus with xbox live gold on xbox: i was wandering how to get realms plus on xbox because i want to play with my friends and we dont have a server, we are more than 3 so we cant use realms and another quick question does...
  8. Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...: So basically I have a subscription to Xbox live gold for 12 months, but I'm quite close to redeeming a 1 month of ultimate via the Microsoft rewards system. I know that if you upgrade to ultimate...
  9. Can't Get Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Get Xbox Live Gold: So I was getting the 9.99 (1 Month) Subscription with my account balance which had enough to buy it. I've done this before the same way but for some reason I can't anymore. It says 'Pick a backup...
  10. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...