Is Xbox Quests down ?

Discus and support Is Xbox Quests down ? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, I asked a MicrosoftAgent, because I can't acces to Xbox Quest. Error "Inéligible" in French. The agent tried with his account, he had the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by PrinceLucarioFR, May 8, 2018.

1. Is Xbox Quests down ?

Hi,

I asked a MicrosoftAgent, because I can't acces to Xbox Quest. Error "Inéligible" in French.

The agent tried with his account, he had the same error.

Could I get help please ?

:)

PrinceLucarioFR, May 8, 2018
  2. OldPepsiMan
    OldPepsiMan Guest
    ok so how many hrs have you played and NOT finished the main quest?

About 140 hours in, haven't done main quest or civil war. I enjoy roaming around. Problem is, I've picked up some loot that is quest-related. I fully understand why I can't sell it. But why can't I put it down or store it in my house until I actually
    need it for the quest? The stuff is starting to weigh me down.

OldPepsiMan, May 8, 2018
  3. Ave Infernus
    Ave Infernus Guest
    Anyone find the "device" needed for the mechanism in the Glacial Ruins?

Play though the main quest guys. You'll eventually have to go down there. There's something awesome down there I'm not going to spoil as well as a quest that references a side quest you might remember from Oblivion.

Ave Infernus, May 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Is Xbox Quests down ?

For help with quests, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Is Xbox Quests down ?

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Is Xbox Quests down ?

For help with quests, you would need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Gurnz4 Win User

How do you quest?

"You may quest the way you like, I will quest the way I like...."

*trips down stairs*
  9. Ave Infernus Win User

Anyone find the "device" needed for the mechanism in the Glacial Ruins?

Play though the main quest guys. You'll eventually have to go down there. There's something awesome down there I'm not going to spoil as well as a quest that references a side quest you might remember from Oblivion.
  10. XsobervisionX Win User

Miscellaneous quests

Change active quest, press start then up or down and highlight the quest your on.
Thema:

Is Xbox Quests down ?

1. Is Xbox Quests down ? - Similar Threads - Quests down

2. Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87af000e when Installing Plebby Quest: The Crusades: Hi everyone, I got this error when the download is complete, even on Xbox (BETA) or Microsoft Store. But there is one problem, the game appeared when i search it on my Windows research bar, but...
  3. Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quests: So ive ive been getting my quest points up lately always turning them in but in the past few weeks the quest are there but i cannot turn them in, it says join games pass to turn in and takes me to...
  4. March expand your worlds quest done no reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    March expand your worlds quest done no reward: Did this quest and never got the 10 dollar gift card would like to know what is going on and if anyone else had this problem 45211ec9-5adc-4fce-b023-59ad14092956
  5. Game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass quests: Ever since the 14th or so, I have noticed my game pass quests are grayed out a little bit. Some have progress on them still, but I don’t get any new progress on them. My bill was paid on the 6th...
  6. Game Pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests: I am a game pass ultimate member yet for the last couple of days I have been unable to complete any quests, on the quest page they are greyed out & have padlocks next to them & if I click on a...
  7. Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass quests are showing i need game pass which i already have: Game pass quests are showing that i need game pass however i already have game pass and clicking join even confirms i have activre game pass membership. I do not know why xbox is doing this but I...
  8. Game pass quest glitching issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass quest glitching issues: Hi since around 7pm last night my game pass quests has had lock on the quests stating I do not have game pass while I very clearly have an active game pass subscription. I depend on these game...
  9. Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app says need game pass for quests when i already have it: Hello. I was on the Xbox Game Pass app on my phone and it says i need Game Pass to access quests when i already have it, and i already renewed for another month yesterday. Any other Game Pass...
  10. Game pass Quests down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Quests down?: I signed up to gampass ultimate yesterday and liked the look of all the quests. Today they have dissappeared from the Game Pass section on the xbox and the mobile app? My friends are working...