Is your Xbox series X/S working fine?

Discus and support Is your Xbox series X/S working fine? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys n gals just doing a quick poll. If I am allowed? I'm seeing so many posts about problems with the new consoles and I know negatives are always... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jnuttzz04, Nov 24, 2020.

1. /u/Jnuttzz04
    /u/Jnuttzz04 Guest

Hey guys n gals just doing a quick poll. If I am allowed? I'm seeing so many posts about problems with the new consoles and I know negatives are always louder then positives so I was wondering, like me, are there a majority having no problems whatsoever? My sound with headset is perfect. My controller pro series 2 connects with no problems. I am playing all the games I wanted. I am playing on 1440p (2k) on 120hz. And having an absolutely amazing time! Let's see what the percentage is like Is your Xbox series X/S working fine? :)

View Poll

submitted by /u/Jnuttzz04
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jnuttzz04, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X - 1440p?

Hi,

The maximum supported resolution of Series S will be 1440P. Series X just like the Xbox One X before it will support 1440P too.

It will work on your monitor, don't worry.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

gta 5

Hi,

All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. Smwutches Win User

External storage

Thema:

1. Is your Xbox series X/S working fine? - Similar Threads - series working fine

2. My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Trust GXT EMITA 252 microphone don't work with Xbox series X: How can I get it work with the console? Its an USB microphone and the Xbox don't read it. Please help me. 3dc81153-6d50-4a9e-8ac6-a398d7257d89
  3. XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working: I have a Day 1 Xbox Series X, my capture settings are set to 4K HDR/30 Seconds. On 4 of 5 of my most recent captures, there is no audio accompanied with them. I am currently typing this up as...
  4. One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One of the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller is not working.: One of my paddles is not seating right and will not function the button behind it. What options do I have here? dbaea228-1aa0-4747-8bb8-ef753f3e392c
  5. Update Xbox series X OS system for all buttons switches dials toggles and Rev lights Work...

in XboX Insiders
    Update Xbox series X OS system for all buttons switches dials toggles and Rev lights Work...: The official licensed products of Fanatec all buttons lights switches should be operational not a bunch of duplicates and non working rev lights . Especially from a very expensive line of products...
  6. Xbox Series S transferred games won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S transferred games won't work: I transferred my games from Xbox One X to my Xbox Series S and now it says Do you own this game or app? I've tried troubleshooting it and that didn't help, is there anything else I can do?...
  7. 1440p at 120fps not working issue on xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    1440p at 120fps not working issue on xbox series s: My monitor (viotek gfv27dab) works on my pc 1440p at 120fps fine but when I came to xbox it say I can either choose 1440p at 60fps or 1080p at 120fps even though my monitor supports that...
  8. Xbox series x controller stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller stopped working: I was playing on my series x earlier and my series x controller stopped working. The white Xbox button blinks but no other button does anything. Is this a known issue? What can i do? I'm not...
  9. Ea play hub not working on series x

in XboX Insiders
    Ea play hub not working on series x: [IMG] submitted by /u/Radiatedclaw81 [link] [comments]
  10. Cannot connect to servers on series x, one x works fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to servers on series x, one x works fine: On my Series X I cant load into any games, offline content seems to work fine. Cold war stuck at connecting to online services, valhalla wont connect to ubisoft, destiny 2 servers unavailable,...