Ised elite controller from amazon

Discus and support Ised elite controller from amazon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my elite controller used from amazon. The right joystick is drifting. How do i get this fixed or replaced? c2ecb60a-a22e-46bd-92b0-cc0ea3887811 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevehenderson3, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Ised elite controller from amazon

I got my elite controller used from amazon. The right joystick is drifting. How do i get this fixed or replaced?

:)

stevehenderson3, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Jowster12 Win User

You will have to contact the Amazon seller and talk to them about the issue.
  3. stevehenderson3 Win User

Is there no way to fix the problem without sending it in?
  4. bowski477 Win User

We can only advise repair via official support or returning it through Amazon. Discussion of self repair or 3rd party repair is not allowed on these forums.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

You need to contact amazon as you just purchased it.
  6. kellyt5cxy Win User

xbox one elite controller charging stand

I purchased mine from Amazon Uk. Just typed 'xbox one elite controller charging stand'. I think it's the first item that comes up
Thema:

1. Ised elite controller from amazon - Similar Threads - Ised elite controller

2. Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller V2 - Using with PC and Xbox One: I recently received my Elite V2 controller and am having an issue going back and forth between my Windows 10 PC and Xbox. I connected the controller using the included USB cable to my PC and was...
  3. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 bluetooth issue: Lots of people with Z370 & Z390 motherboard have continuous bluetooth disconnection and game studder issue. Can microsoft give us an ETA of this known issue? if you are unable to solve it...
  4. Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 controller turns completely off only when connected to wireless adapter (will not...: My elite controller worked for a couple of days wireless with no issues. Today I get home from work and it disconnects from the computer and turns off all the way. I uninstalled the wireless...
  5. No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?: I bought a Elite 2 Controller and in the Controller App i can't find any predefined Game Profiles. Where i can find these profiles?? 2fc0acf1-c0b7-4d16-87fb-795473e400d0
  6. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: I bought my Elite controller almost 11 months ago and it has terrible stick drift and its not functioning properly. How can I check the warranty or replace-ability with Microsoft ??...
  7. Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues: Hey all, So I wanted to get some guidance / spark up a conversation. I was so excited to take delivery of my brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Monday 4th November. It had been on...
  8. Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller series 2 LT on max tension: Hi, I suspect I have a faulty contoller, but just want to double check. If I have the LT button on maximum tension, I am unable to use LT and backwards at the same time. There are no issues on mid...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller, Larger paddles: Hello, I have had an elite controller for years and was excited to get a new series 2 but, I've noticed the paddles on the back are a lot smaller compared to my series 1. I tried switching the...
  10. Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 Controller Bluetooth conflict causes crash: Super excited to get my new elite 2 but is isn't getting used. I had a problem of uncontrolled movement and then freeze, glitchy sound while playing Call of Duty MW remastered and then it kicks me...