Ised elite controller from amazon

Discus and support Ised elite controller from amazon in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my elite controller used from amazon. The right joystick is drifting. How do i get this fixed or replaced? c2ecb60a-a22e-46bd-92b0-cc0ea3887811 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stevehenderson3, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Ised elite controller from amazon

I got my elite controller used from amazon. The right joystick is drifting. How do i get this fixed or replaced?

:)

stevehenderson3, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Jowster12 Win User

You will have to contact the Amazon seller and talk to them about the issue.
  3. stevehenderson3 Win User

Is there no way to fix the problem without sending it in?
  4. bowski477 Win User

We can only advise repair via official support or returning it through Amazon. Discussion of self repair or 3rd party repair is not allowed on these forums.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

You need to contact amazon as you just purchased it.
  6. Zaniakk Win User

Xbox Elite Bumper Replacement

Ive used amazon replicas on Amazon for my Elite 1 controller, no issues! Maybe find a more reliable source for one on Amazon?
Thema:

1. Ised elite controller from amazon - Similar Threads - Ised elite controller

2. Xbox Elite controller game bar windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite controller game bar windows 10: Hi By default in the xbox game bar settings on windows 10 i have my game bar button set to the centre button however when i have my controller connected via bluetooth pressing the A button also...
  3. Xbox Controller Elite Series 2 - repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Elite Series 2 - repair: Hi, Snapped headphone jack and it's stuck within the headphone socket. Apparently no tech shops can get the parts to replace the socket as it is the Elite Series 2 model Is this true?? If so is a...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller Scam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Scam: I came across an add on Instagram for a sale on an Elite controller from supposedly Xbox themselves. It seemed real so I purchased one and after doing so, received no email of confirmation or...
  5. XBOX One original elite model 1540 powers on but no display on TV? Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One original elite model 1540 powers on but no display on TV? Help!: I don't know if anyone has experienced this but my XBOX One original elite model 1540 powers on but no display on TV? I checked the light on the power supply thinking, maybe its the power supply...
  6. Elite controller replacement got canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller replacement got canceled: On March 29 I had did the controller replacement request and they said they would send me another email with specific order details. A couple weeks later got another email saying that the request...
  7. Elite controller slow turn

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite controller slow turn: Ive had my elite controller for six months now and it finally started having problems. First my bumper broke and i had to take the controller apart using the $5 kit they have, and now my right...
  8. Xbox elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller: I am very angry with microsoft and their handling of the elite 2 controller. I bought mine back in december expecting to have the year long warranty that microsoft has on all their controllers....
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller (7th pad now faulty!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller (7th pad now faulty!): Dear Microsoft, I have recently purchased my 7th Xbox Elite Controller Series 2, and this is the 7th one with unresponsive A & Y Buttons.. see the the link below for a video...
  10. Elite series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2: This controller steady shocks me while i play through the paddles and the trigger set switches d3d0549b-31f9-45cd-ad2d-b7097b54911d