İsim Değişikliği - Name Change

Discus and support İsim Değişikliği - Name Change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XTABLETX, May 6, 2019.

1. XTABLETX
    XTABLETX Guest

Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan kullanıcıların hesap adını meşgul etmemeleri gerekir. Ben bir şekilde bu hesap adını almak istiyorum çünkü
    birçok platformda bu kullanıcı adını kullanıyorum. Bu durumun yetkililer tarafından yeniden düzenlenmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum. İyi günler...

Someone who I think hasn't logged in for a very long time has account I want to take. Users who do not use their account for a long time should not occupy the user name. I want to get this user name because, I already use this user name on many platforms.
    I think this should be reorganized by the authorities. Have nice day...

:)

XTABLETX, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Tablet thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, We suggest checking out our

Major Nelson
    page since it has been addressed in detail on there. Give it a shot and keep us posted on any other issues or concerns.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

4. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  5. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
Thema:

1. İsim Değişikliği - Name Change - Similar Threads - İsim Değişikliği Name

2. Change the real name of a child in my family

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the real name of a child in my family: One of my family members has an incorrect real name. I cannot see the option to change the real name in my childs profile whether I try to edit it through my own account or their account. How do...
  3. Looking for the name of a certain xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for the name of a certain xbox game: All i remember from the game is you are looking for pages to a book and you have an insanity gage or meter and when it gets to high you start seeing things like monsters and blood on the walls. I...
  4. Xbox group name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox group name change: Because i have already changed my group name i cant change it again but i need to because it has a spelling error. Is there a way that i can get another name change?...
  5. Can't find previously downloaded game (forgot name)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find previously downloaded game (forgot name): Last December I downloaded a demo that was a first person mystery, puzzle/thriller. It took place in mountains by a condemned stone building had no dialog and was dependent on finding clues as to...
  6. ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...: ARK is a realy cool game with a lot to learn , and naming my dinos was easy. Down the road of taming then naming the game stopped funktion of the (enter) button in the text part of the naming...
  7. Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name Change: So my son is currently an adult and is trying to change his profile pic, is there anyway to change his account to an adult? 0223055d-9ae0-4977-840c-4cc8a21eb040
  8. : How do I connect an Xbox One to an SSID that is not broadcasting it's name?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : How do I connect an Xbox One to an SSID that is not broadcasting it's name?: : How do I connect an Xbox One to an SSID that is not broadcasting it's name? (A hidden network) Why don't you just toggle your SSID on instead of hiding it? There's absolutely no security in...
  9. Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?: I just really want the new Xbox to have slick performance, along with its suitable design of course. The name should define the console and how unique it is! f652c8f3-a680-4fc2-b85d-d4a453100a0b
  10. How do I change my child’s name and email in the family account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my child’s name and email in the family account?: I need to change my son’s name and email address. When I go to Your Family -> Manage my child’s profile info -> select child, I am not able to update the name or email address. Where can this be...