İsim Değişikliği - Name Change

Discus and support İsim Değişikliği - Name Change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XTABLETX, May 6, 2019.

1. XTABLETX
    XTABLETX Guest

Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan kullanıcıların hesap adını meşgul etmemeleri gerekir. Ben bir şekilde bu hesap adını almak istiyorum çünkü
    birçok platformda bu kullanıcı adını kullanıyorum. Bu durumun yetkililer tarafından yeniden düzenlenmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum. İyi günler...

Someone who I think hasn't logged in for a very long time has account I want to take. Users who do not use their account for a long time should not occupy the user name. I want to get this user name because, I already use this user name on many platforms.
    I think this should be reorganized by the authorities. Have nice day...

:)

XTABLETX, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Tablet thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, We suggest checking out our

Major Nelson
    page since it has been addressed in detail on there. Give it a shot and keep us posted on any other issues or concerns.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

4. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  5. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
Thema:

1. İsim Değişikliği - Name Change - Similar Threads - İsim Değişikliği Name

2. Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my name on Xbox, but it keeps setting my country to United States and...: I've gone into about every menu I can find and made sure my region is set to England with my address and everything, yet every time I try to go change my time and it tells me to fill out my...
  3. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  4. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  5. Name Change But Taken By Account With No Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name Change But Taken By Account With No Data: Hello, I'm wanting to change my gamertag, but the name is already taken by what seems to be an old account, and it has no information on it whatsoever. No games, description, gamerscore. Anything....
  6. 2k19 myplayer changed appearance and name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k19 myplayer changed appearance and name: Need help with 2k19 my player appearance and name changed from how I had him my over all and vc is still the same just the name and appearance did change I think hit something when it was...
  7. Kid Kuma not allowed as name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kid Kuma not allowed as name: So I am trying to change my Gamertag to match my handle on all other site which is "Kid Kuma". However I am presented with the message that "Kuma" is not allowed as a name. I have this tag on...
  8. Changed online name now wont sign in ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed online name now wont sign in ??: recently changed my online name, now when I go to sign into xbox online to play mw3 it only shows my old xbox online account as an option to sign in on? and says I cant sign in... any help...
  9. Forgot the name of the game i used toplay in childood

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot the name of the game i used toplay in childood: game type - role playing game(rpg). 1.the main character was a girl she lived in a village of either japan or china. 2.she had a friend/brother/bodyguard who looked like blanka(street fighter)....
  10. someone change my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone change my name: They changed my account name and I want to recover my old name 50bfb353-d167-4b94-9247-e58384ea6c15