İsim Değişikliği - Name Change

Discus and support İsim Değişikliği - Name Change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XTABLETX, May 6, 2019.

1. XTABLETX
    XTABLETX Guest

Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan kullanıcıların hesap adını meşgul etmemeleri gerekir. Ben bir şekilde bu hesap adını almak istiyorum çünkü
    birçok platformda bu kullanıcı adını kullanıyorum. Bu durumun yetkililer tarafından yeniden düzenlenmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum. İyi günler...

Someone who I think hasn't logged in for a very long time has account I want to take. Users who do not use their account for a long time should not occupy the user name. I want to get this user name because, I already use this user name on many platforms.
    I think this should be reorganized by the authorities. Have nice day...

:)

XTABLETX, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Tablet thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, We suggest checking out our

Major Nelson
    page since it has been addressed in detail on there. Give it a shot and keep us posted on any other issues or concerns.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

4. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  5. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
Thema:

1. İsim Değişikliği - Name Change - Similar Threads - İsim Değişikliği Name

2. Gamertag displays random name

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamertag displays random name: Hi, I have set up an Xbox Profile to play Gears 5 on Steam, but each time I tried to register I have been allocated a completely random name. How can I change that? Thanks....
  3. Name that is taken but isn't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name that is taken but isn't?: So there's this name I want but when I type it in it says it's taken and when I look it up it is not taken nobody has it. Is there any way that I am able to get it? [img]...
  4. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  5. New ToS & Taken Name Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    New ToS & Taken Name Change: There's something that I've been wondering about for a while now. I've been wanting to make a name change to my gamertag on Xbox, but the name has been taken by an account that appears to be old,...
  6. Name change for free glitch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Name change for free glitch: So there's this glitch that allows you change your name for free, my friend even did it. Is it banable? 1682a2be-8283-4636-9e1b-7bc0652d1152
  7. Seperate Display name.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seperate Display name.: Having a unique gamertag is not really what people want. Having your own alias in game is what people want, and currently the only way of getting that is through the gamertag. Would it be...
  8. On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...

in XboX Insiders
    On the new Xbox gamertag change page, can there be an option to display if your name is...: I'm talking about this page: https://imgur.com/a/XwtLPWb In my opinion it should display if the name is taken (and if so, what it will be changed to) on this page. Otherwise, you can hit next and...
  9. Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive account has a gamertag i wish to switch my name to.: I have been looking for a gamer tag to switch to and have come up with a couple cool ones but are sadly taken by inactive accounts which are not in use. I was curious if microsoft could free up...
  10. Three letter name Jam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Three letter name Jam: Hi, is it possible to get the three letter word Jam as my gamertag? 42a97e13-1745-4041-83b1-5b5e9f97d840