İsim Değişikliği - Name Change

Discus and support İsim Değişikliği - Name Change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XTABLETX, May 6, 2019.

1. XTABLETX
    XTABLETX Guest

Çok uzun süredir hesabına giriş yapmadığını düşündüğüm biri, benim almak istediğim hesap adına sahip. Hesabını uzun süredir ve aktif olarak kullanmayan kullanıcıların hesap adını meşgul etmemeleri gerekir. Ben bir şekilde bu hesap adını almak istiyorum çünkü
    birçok platformda bu kullanıcı adını kullanıyorum. Bu durumun yetkililer tarafından yeniden düzenlenmesi gerektiğini düşünüyorum. İyi günler...

Someone who I think hasn't logged in for a very long time has account I want to take. Users who do not use their account for a long time should not occupy the user name. I want to get this user name because, I already use this user name on many platforms.
    I think this should be reorganized by the authorities. Have nice day...

:)

XTABLETX, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Tablet thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, We suggest checking out our

Major Nelson
    page since it has been addressed in detail on there. Give it a shot and keep us posted on any other issues or concerns.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Changing a name?

4. Smwutches Win User

name changed

You can post in the link ngocphi gave you to find out exactly why it was changed, but there is no way around it.
  5. FlatFawn3152965 Win User

name changed

so theirs no way around it my name wasn't bad,
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

name change

that is good info to know thanks Judge
Thema:

1. İsim Değişikliği - Name Change - Similar Threads - İsim Değişikliği Name

2. Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my son use his free name change on Xbox one?: My son has been using Xbox since he was small first on 360 and now Xbox one and has never changed his username, and now he wants to use his one free name change and we are being told he has to pay...
  3. It's all in the name (or is it)

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's all in the name (or is it): Mine originally was warriornjal, used that from the late 90's till last year. The Njal in the name is the name I go by as a Viking re-enactor (closest to my real name) and warrior because that is...
  4. DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names

in XBoX Accessibility
    DNS isn't resolving Xbox server names: Hi, I've just moved into a new house and I can't get my xbox one to connect to the interent when using the cable. I can however connect to the wifi of the house, but whenever I plug in the cable,...
  5. Changer de nom gratuitement [Translation - Change your name for free]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changer de nom gratuitement [Translation - Change your name for free]: Pk on peut pas changé son speudo deux fois pare ans comme sur la PS4 et sa ramènerait plus de personne sur la xbox svp dite oui -------- [Mod Translation - PK you can not changed its nickname...
  6. Change name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change name: how do i change the name that comes out on the screen, it says my old name and i want a new one 3322edb6-7237-45d8-96c6-e902a0caa973
  7. Unwanted name change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted name change: Why would my gamer tag be changed? Is this gamer tag offensive and thats why i have to pay or was it simply a money grab? 70c3a787-771c-4cf6-9bbc-74c02f1e4c86
  8. Son already has XBox name but it was under my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son already has XBox name but it was under my account: I got my son an Xbox One for Christmas. I set up an account and at the time didn't know that child accounts exist (through Microsoft). Today I went to make him his own Microsoft account so that...
  9. Xbox One S Reset and Naming Topic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Reset and Naming Topic.: I am making this topic about one thing that bothered me after resetting my Xbox One S. After resetting my system the default named changed from Xbox_os_somethingsomething to XBOXONE How the hell...
  10. Naming your xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Naming your xbox: So we have an Xbox One, Xbox One S, and a Xbox One X. Is there a way to name each individual xbox so that they all don't show up as xbox one on the xbox phone app? It makes it hard to decipher...