Isolated Storage Folder Empty?

Discus and support Isolated Storage Folder Empty? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I'm trying to access my isolated storage folder on my files explorer app and when I click on it, it's empty and no other files show up?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sorehighhorse, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Isolated Storage Folder Empty?

Hello! I'm trying to access my isolated storage folder on my files explorer app and when I click on it, it's empty and no other files show up?

:)

Sorehighhorse, Jan 23, 2020
  2. toy bonnie2435 Win User

Re-create the device file but make Sure you press the device button when adding the new FolderLibrary, when you click dont immiedietly press select, always make sure to press the console image
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello LollmOwen,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    LollmOwen!
  4. Sir ALeX HooD Win User

¿Te refieres desde tu Xbox One?
  5. BraveSir Paul Win User

File Explorer No Longer Available.

You can now use this method for maps and textures https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI0Nmssiqw0

Unfortunately for me this didnt work - the issue being when I click into the isolated storage folder (like he does at 7:41) I dont see the packages folder along the top menu. So I cant then browse to the Minecraft folder :(

[​IMG]

I hope you have better luck than I do.

If anyone knows why I cant see the packages folder, and how to fix it I would love to know
  6. RooK53 Win User

Disconnects/Xbox Marketplace Unavailable/Updates Fail

Also, have him goto system/storage on his HDD in the system folder if there is a folder "Marketplace Content", delete it.
Thema:

1. Isolated Storage Folder Empty? - Similar Threads - Isolated Storage Folder

2. Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Alien Isolation Game on PC issue with "Failed to access hard drive cache" error: Hi This is a well know and common issue with the game and has a simple fix, except it doesn't when running via Xbox game pass. Essentially you will get so far in the game and then this error...
  3. Alien Isolation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien Isolation: The last mission of the Alien Isolation game on my Xbox 360 does not load me 635d53c4-16e5-4b63-8355-6ba542b706e4
  4. Alien Isolation: to change spanish to english

in XBoX on Windows
    Alien Isolation: to change spanish to english: Hello, I am new to Xbox Game Pass, I have installed Alien Isolation. The issue is when starting the game it is dubbed into Spanish, and in options I don't see how to change the language of the...
  5. Alien Isolation (MotherVR mod) Xbox PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Alien Isolation (MotherVR mod) Xbox PC (Beta): Hello, I found this cool mod to make Alien Isolation runnable in VR. The requirement is to drop one file in the root folder of the game. When I navigate into WindowsApps and then the game...
  6. No packages option when gone into isolated storage on my files explore

in XBoX Accessibility
    No packages option when gone into isolated storage on my files explore: Please help me i’ve been looking for help but cant find it when i got into isolated storage there is no packages option to access data ceaf3ca8-5f08-48f7-8e7a-25dc397a5a62
  7. Grandparent isolated from grandchildren

in XBoX Accessibility
    Grandparent isolated from grandchildren: We have an Xbox for the grand kids to play and would like set them up on line to play. We are looking at buying a XBOX for each Family and provide access to play with them on line. What xbox...
  8. Self Isolation plans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Self Isolation plans: Currently have a cold, so staying in keeping warm, just sat on the sofa, gaming. Been playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Watching films etc 0db84c71-c0a3-46e9-9a95-8c6dc34073f7
  9. Alien Isolation install stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alien Isolation install stops: Hi, I purchased the Alien Isolation Collection (digital edition) in the recent sale, however it continually stops install when it's only downloaded 495.47mb (it gives error message 0x87e0000f)....
  10. Xbox party chat no longer allows isolation of game and party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox party chat no longer allows isolation of game and party chat: I have been experiencing this issue for around 2 months now. I have tried a new headset and new controller and still am running into the same problem. I've also hard reset and factory reset my...