Issue Downloading Dark Souls

Discus and support Issue Downloading Dark Souls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having issues with being repeatedly disconnected from Xbox Live, even when not downloading or playing anything(like Netflix). It's been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrTwistx, Jan 27, 2014.

1. MrTwistx
    MrTwistx Guest

I've been having issues with being repeatedly disconnected from Xbox Live, even when not downloading or playing anything(like Netflix). It's been going on for a couple weeks, even with me opening ports and resetting my router.

Anyways, that's not the issue this is about though I thought I needed to give some backstory. Currently I'm having issue downloading Dark Souls after purchasing it during the sale. It will get to a certain percentage, different each time, and then tell me
    it can't download Dark Souls. I would've thought it was completely related to the repeated disconnection from Xbox Live, but I was able to download Lara Croft with no problems when it became free for Xbox Gold members.

Is anyone having these same issues?

:)

MrTwistx, Jan 27, 2014
  2. WenwenK
    WenwenK Guest
    Dark Souls 3 Deluxe the pre code not received

On February 27, 2016, I purchased the Dark Souls 3 has not received game changers from pre-order Dark Souls codes , please help me! I've contacted chat support a couple times about this issue but they sent me over here. The issue is that i have not received
    my Dark Souls code yet.

Please help me to solve!thks!

February 27, 2016

Dark Souls 3 Deluxe Completed

WenwenK, Jan 27, 2014
  3. RGRDaddy
    RGRDaddy Guest
    Dark souls 1 Redemption code

• Promotion name: “Free Dark Souls 1 code with digital purchase of Dark Souls 3”
    • Date of purchase: “24 March 2016”
    • Issue:
      • “I have not received my Dark Souls 1 code after 10 calendar days.”

RGRDaddy, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Issue Downloading Dark Souls

This is most likely due to damaged sectors on your HDD. Try formatting a USB drive for use on the console and download the game to that.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 28, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Dark Souls Not working

You may have an error on one particular section of your hard drive, try this.

Delete the dark souls game from your hard drive, then go to the marketplace and download any free game demo, then re-download the dark souls game.

This will put the dark souls game on a different section of your drive, and may fix the issue.
  6. jrubio910 Win User

Dark Souls - Items on another xbox are waiting to be uploaded. Help?

Can anybody help me figure out where to find my dark souls 1 download code? I've had the pre order version of dark souls 3 for a week now and dark souls 1 hasn't showed up.
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

This is most likely due to damaged sectors on your HDD. Try formatting a USB drive for use on the console and download the game to that.
  8. IHaveAPortalGun Win User

Download issues after purchase

I just purchased Dark Souls earlier today on the xbox on demand store. I, then, canceled the download for later on. But, when i went back to the download history, it didn't show Dark Souls on there. Any Ideas???????
  9. FUSMAGAR Win User

Can't download from live

I'm having a problem downloading Dark Souls 1 from the preordering of Dark Souls 3. I went to download it and when i look in the download queue it wasn't there. Not sure what to do, someone please help or point me in the right direction.
Thema:

1. Issue Downloading Dark Souls - Similar Threads - Issue Downloading Dark

2. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  3. Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey all, I need some assistance with the game pass for pc, having issue downloading games.: I signed up and downloaded the app (pc windows 10) and thought to download Forza Horizon 4 last night but when I came back to it this morning it’s stuck on 50% and just says error when I try to...
  4. Xbox game pass for pc, issues with downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for pc, issues with downloading games: I just subscribed to Xbox game pass for pc through the Xbox ( beta ) app. Started downloading the game Hollow knight game. But my download speed is fluctuating a lot. For a few seconds it gets the...
  5. Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download issues with Microsoft store and Games pass PC: I was attempting to download Metro Exodus onto my computer using my Games Pass subscription, then, after a while, I decided to cancel the download and do it later in the day, but the download will...
  6. Microsoft edge download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge download issues: What happened with microsoft edge i was able to download some things to the file explorer the other day now all of a sudden i don’t get an option to open or save anything from edge?...
  7. Microsoft Store Download Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issue: I'm on a laptop running the latest version of Windows 10 and I'm trying to download Sea of Thieves. The game is 39 GB, and with my average download speed of about 10 MB/s, it should have...
  8. download issue

in XBoX on Windows
    download issue: I was installing the game Middle-earth: Shadows of War. during the download my pc restarted, and after it has turned it on, it stays at 0% forever. 624da11d-47fe-4702-8aab-bdb2f67a8c64
  9. Dark Souls Promo Download Code Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls Promo Download Code Issue: To Whom It May Concern, I pre-purchased a digital download of Dark Souls 3 on 21 February 2016 on the Xbox Store. The Xbox store advertised that if pre-ordering Dark Souls 3, a code for a...
  10. Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue: The Long Dark. I own the game. Can not send it to my Xbox inorder to download: Thats basically it. It says in my purchase History I bought the game. Dunno why but it never went to my console to be ready to install. This is The Long Dark (Preview) The one that you could pay...