Issue Joining Xbox Game Pass (PC)

Discus and support Issue Joining Xbox Game Pass (PC) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Whenever I use the current link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join I am not presented with the option to Join Xbox Game Pass for (PC),... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OsheanR, Oct 17, 2020.

1. OsheanR
    OsheanR Guest

Whenever I use the current link

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#join

I am not presented with the option to Join Xbox Game Pass for (PC), Not sure what the issue I have checked the region and my Paypal have been used to purchase from Amazon and Ebay all the time need help!!!!

:)

OsheanR, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Shirazawa Megu Win User

Was kostet nun der Microsoft Game Pass?

Game Pass fur Xbox und Game Pass fur PC kosten 9.99 EUR/monat. Game Pass Ultimate ist 12.99 EUR/monat. Die aktuelle Preise sind auf der Xbox Website: https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass#join
  3. -DimD- Win User

xbox game pass

Hi,

If you bought the Game Pass Ultimate, you don't need to purchase a subscription for Game Pass PC, It's included.

If you just have a Game Pass Console subscription, you should upgrade to Ultimate is the cheaper option to play on console and PC (you'll have xbox live for free) or buy an additional subscription for Game Pass PC.

Just be careful, the game catalogues are not totally the same between PC and Console.

The link for online subscription :

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#join

Best Regards,
  4. Dondlan Win User

Xbox game pass.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is available only on Xbox Game Pass (console)

Every time you see a game announcement for game pass, be sure to check if it will join the Xbox Game Pass PC Library or the Xbox Game Pass Console Library.

The two catalogues get pretty much different updates every month.
  5. NLH1 Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

Game pass xbox, I've had non stop issues with game pass pc and stuff refusing to download.
  6. Rzarcasm Win User

Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass

If i buy xbox pass and download ark for free, will i able to join steam ARK servers or EPIC ark servers, plz let me know so that i can buy it.
    The Xbox Game Pass will only allow you to play with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox versions.
Thema:

1. Issue Joining Xbox Game Pass (PC) - Similar Threads - Issue Joining Game

2. Sound issues when joining parties

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issues when joining parties: Is anyone else having issues when they join a party, and cannot hear anyone? I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead group and seems to be having issues today after the latest update. submitted by...
  3. Partys disconnecting/joining issues with guide

in XboX Insiders
    Partys disconnecting/joining issues with guide: Since todays alpha skip update partys are shutting down out of nowhere for me and when accepting a join request the guide goes blank and freezes up seems to mostly be when in a game as a result...
  4. Can't join friends game , memory issues when have plenty of memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends game , memory issues when have plenty of memory: says I'm out of memory when try to join in any friends game ! Have over 24.4mb left .. constantly being kicked back to main menu , even have game set to multi player & won't go to that start up...
  5. XBox One Issue with Joining FIFA 15 Online Gaming - Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Issue with Joining FIFA 15 Online Gaming - Please Help: My son has an XBox One and XBox Live Gold Membership, however, when he goes to play FIFA 15 with his friends online, he receives the following message "Your profile does not have the correct...
  6. So far two games purchased digitally.. both have issues joining Multiplayer matches..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So far two games purchased digitally.. both have issues joining Multiplayer matches..: So I bought NHL 15 back in november via digital download and the game is fine but every time I want to join a multiplayer match It can never find a game unless I hard reset, then it works.. Once i...
  7. Issue with New Player Joining Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with New Player Joining Game: When my son tries to join my game (offline and online mode) as a second player, he often gets the message "Player can no longer do this... Player can no longer do that... etc.", then is not able...
  8. Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.: I need help with my reputation score. I think people are sending in false reports on my account. So yesterday my reputation turned 'Bad' then today it turned to, 'avoid me'. I think someone on...
  9. Issues joining online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining online games: When I attempt to join an online game, it takes me to a screen where it tells me I have an Xbox Live Gold account active, and yet it acts as though I do not and asks me to purchase one....
  10. Issues joining friends in any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining friends in any game: Hi, Here is my problem. I have one friend that I always have problems joining. It started with Destiny, we couldn't join each other's parties at all even when there were other friends in the...