Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X

Discus and support Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; recently I decided to do another playthrough of the original Mass Effect trilogy. I've just finished the first game(with about 72 hours of gameplay)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarkWilley1, Aug 27, 2019.

1. MarkWilley1
    MarkWilley1 Guest

recently I decided to do another playthrough of the original Mass Effect trilogy. I've just finished the first game(with about 72 hours of gameplay) but when loading in my ME2 disc the game crashes during the Xbox 360 logo. This happens whenever I insert
    the disc--even after restarting the console, and ensuring there are no scratches on the disc itself.

I made sure there was nothing wrong with the disc by both cleaning it with a microfibre cloth, and running it on my xbox 360. I then loaded my ME3 disc to make sure that this wasn't a storage issue, and it ran just fine. I'm at a complete loss here, so If
    anyone has encountered this issue before, and gotten past it I'd appreciate the help

:)

MarkWilley1, Aug 27, 2019
  2. U Seiki Win User

Backward Compatibility of Xbox One X about Xbox 360 game "Mass Effect 2"

I could install "Mass Effect 2" on my Xbox One X console by "EA Access" subscription! Moreover, it is possible to play in Japanese.

But I couldn't install "Mass Effect 2" JP version that I had bought before in Microsoft Store.

Therefore, I will have to continue "EA Access" subscription if I would want to play "Mass Effect 2" on my Xbox One X console in the future. Although it is only JPY 3000 per year...
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

There was a recent update for ME2. Check by using manage game and see if it needs an update.
  4. udoh Win User

mass effect or bioshock?

Considering the price of both of them at the moment, I would buyBOTH.

BUT, Mass Effect, Followed by Mass Effect 2 and then ME3 when it launches is so much fun.
  5. RetiGergo Win User

There are no items available for purchase at this time

These Mass Effect 2 add-ons not available in Xbox Live service,

only available in Cerberus Network

(which can be found in Mass Effect 2 main menu / Extras submenu, and requires Mass Effect 2 activation code).
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

I cant save my game in mass effect 2

Hello eVo,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to gather the saved data from the cloud on your Xbox One console through the backwards compatible menu or Xbox 360 emulator due to an error that involves a previous console you don't
    associate with anymore.

Our suggestion here, use the emulator to manage game storage and delete Mass Effect 2 in an attempt to recover the cloud saves:

1. Launch Mass Effect 2
    2. Upon getting to the main menu, press the menu and view button at the same time
    3. Look for manage game
    4. Delete the storage for Mass Effect 2 and then restart the game

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Issue launching Mass Effect 2 on Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Issue launching Mass

2. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  3. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  4. issues in launching emulator

in XBoX on Windows
    issues in launching emulator: recently I had installed a emulator on my laptop and it runs smoothly but presently it is not working. I had reinstalled it but I got some issues in launching the emulator. I had tried so many...
  5. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.: Hi, I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on "play game" button and nothing happens...
  6. Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone still having issues with certain games not launching????: These titles don’t run well, if at all. If I mess with the resolution and disable features like hdr, they advance a bit further but still either crash or just freeze in game. I’ve done a few bug...
  7. When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  8. Issues launching games with the XBOX app for W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues launching games with the XBOX app for W10: As many others after the recent E3 conference, i'm trying the new Game Pass Ultimate. I've had the live gold for a time, but being more of a PC gamer and having no one to play on XBOX it was...
  9. Problème lancement fifa 19 [Issue FIFA 19 launch]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème lancement fifa 19 [Issue FIFA 19 launch]: Bonjour Mon jeu fifa 19 ne veux pas se lancer et ce depuis ce matin. Quel délai de réparation avez vous? et geste commercial serait il envisageable? Cordialement [Translation] Hello My FIFA...
  10. Mass Effect series on Xbox One launch Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect series on Xbox One launch Issues: So I downloaded the Mass Effect series on my xbox one and it went well. But for some reason, none of the games will launch unless I have Wi-Fi. I don't have live at the moment so that's not a...