Issue on Xbox store

Discus and support Issue on Xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've got a error message "issue on microsoft's side, try later" when i try to buy digital black desert (standart ed). Same error on pc and xbox. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaotik RuZZo, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Kaotik RuZZo
    Kaotik RuZZo Guest

Issue on Xbox store

I've got a error message "issue on microsoft's side, try later" when i try to buy digital black desert (standart ed). Same error on pc and xbox.

I've already wait few days

Also, my billing options cannot be changed (grey not loading screen)

Thanks

Gt:

:)

Kaotik RuZZo, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox store issue

You would want to contact support and speak to billing for a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Issue on Xbox store

Hello
    Kaotik RuZZo

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Since the issue is happening on both your console and PC I would also suggest setting up a call back from Xbox customer support

So they can try to maybe make the purchase for you, and to also make sure everything is okay with your account billing information.

Asprovided above the best way
    to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Kaotik RuZZo Win User

Issue on Xbox store

Error id:

K0bVfPJNUOg6iWd.17.1

2019/03/13 - 11:14:44 UTC
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Issue on Xbox store

Did you restart the console and tryied to contact support so they can helo you with the purchase of the game?
  6. Kaotik RuZZo Win User

Issue on Xbox store

Solved. I joi ed my account by website and this time i can delete my last credit card, set on the new one and make the purchase.

Thanks
Thema:

Issue on Xbox store

1. Issue on Xbox store - Similar Threads - Issue store

2. Windows 10 store / Xbox account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 store / Xbox account issue: Hello so iv been searching countless of times for a solution for this and i couldn't find anything so here is my questions and thanks you. 1-Can i change my old xbox live gamertag on windows 10 ?...
  3. Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Download Issues. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4. Error Code: 0x80070424...: Hi, I've recently been having trouble connecting online to Forza Horizon 4. Therefore after trying so many things I decided to uninstall and reinstall the game. However when I tried to reinstall,...
  4. Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Technical issue with Xbox store missed promo: I was attempting to purchase Diablo 3 eternal collection on the xbox store 2 days ago for the promotional price of 19.99 and it kept giving me a technical error and told me to attempt to purchase...
  5. GTA V Xbox Store purchase issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Xbox Store purchase issue: Order number:- 9939459734 purchased a shark card in gta v last night, was charged but didnt get any value in my GTA V online account. How can i get this to reflect...
  6. Ongoing issue in the Xbox store- buttons respond visually/audibly to rollover/click, but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing issue in the Xbox store- buttons respond visually/audibly to rollover/click, but...: I've been having an issue with the UI in the Xbox One store for quite some time (I've tried restarting, power cycling, etc). If I go into the store, my controller performs normally- I can navigate...
  7. Issue with Microsoft Store not exchanging my broken controller.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Store not exchanging my broken controller.: So I recently went into the Microsoft Store with an Elite controller purchased there due to stick drift occuring on my left analog stick. The person helping me had me plug my controller in and...
  8. Microsoft Store Issue, trying to download a game onto laptop but the download doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Issue, trying to download a game onto laptop but the download doesn't work: I'm trying to install a game I bought on xbox store which is compatable with PC (ark survival evolved) so I've tried to download it on microsoft store and the download just keeps going after it's...
  9. Account, Microsoft store and Games Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account, Microsoft store and Games Issue: Since weeks my account got a issue and i buy a new console and i can't do anythig, in home, i can't log in normally, and when i can log in, in my game and apps i can't install a game or update a...
  10. XBOX ONE MİCROSOFT STORE ISSUE (CODE: 0X00000193)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE MİCROSOFT STORE ISSUE (CODE: 0X00000193): hello, when i start the store app in my console , i access the main screen.And after choose an app or game the page is not open . it says : please try again later code: 0x00000193 CV:...